hello

Discussion in 'All Discussions' started by red dog, Mar 6, 2015.

Tags:
  1. red dog

red dog Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2015
    just wanted to introduce myself! 46 yo beginner who been at it for 2 years! usually surf nantasket and newport! like most of us i check the report 3 times daily and sometimes in the middle of the night? still learning and have a long way to go but i show complete respect every where i go! went to witchs rock c.r. last year to improve! wife think its a midlife crisis but shes very,very wrong! im trully obsessed! ride a 9'2 model t and look forward someday to go shorter! anyway, hello and thanks for having me!

2. metard

metard Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2014

3. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

You are having a mid-life crisis. Try motorcycles instead.

4. EmassSpicoli

EmassSpicoli Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2013
    Welcome bro. Are you really exclaiming each of these statements if they were read aloud? You must be stoked to the gills!

5. Sandblasters

Sandblasters Well-Known Member

May 4, 2013
  6. seldom seen

seldom seen Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2012
  7. red dog

red dog Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2015
    not getting rid of me that easy, CUDA! i am stoked to the gill EMASS! sup METARD! You guys are some of the regulars on here i know! hope i dont get chewed up too fast, need thick skin on this forum!

8. Riley Martin

Riley Martin Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2015
    Well newcomers/groms used to get hassled/hazed in person, which built some character.

Today people hassle newbies on the computer. Interestingly enough some think they can learn to surf on a computer.

God dang IBM. And why didn't daddy buy stock in IBM so long ago?

Hey Red you smoke? You got any pills?

9. EmassSpicoli

Apr 16, 2013
    You only have one gill? I like dis braddah! He speaks Gruvinese.

Monogill.

10. Big Wet Monster

Big Wet Monster Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2010
    proper hello thread. well done red dog.

11. frost

frost Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2014
    welcome red im newbie also close in age to yourself but i don't tell anyone....the good thing about our ages is we really could care less about how pretty our boards or boardshorts are

12. Zeroevol

Zeroevol Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2009
    Welcome Red Dog!!

13. Zeroevol

Zeroevol Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2009
    Party time!!!

14. sisurfdogg

sisurfdogg Well-Known Member

Jun 17, 2013
    Ola!!!

Welcome to the greatest surf predictin site ever! We don't care if you even shred! How much can you bench? How many hindus can you get frothy with? What kind of leash do you use? Send pics!!!

15. CDsurf

CDsurf Well-Known Member

May 10, 2014
    dont drop in on me

16. fl.surfdog

fl.surfdog Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2010
    What up red dog...welcome to the most dysfunctional family that makes up a surf predicting site. You might as well bend over willingly now...or forever hold your....

17. Sniffer

Sniffer Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2010
    Whatever happened to Red Dog beer?

18. EmassSpicoli

Apr 16, 2013
    This is why we demand a proper hello tread from all newcomers. It spurs on a scene like the start of a movie where you get an intro to most of the characters one by one and it's narrated by the characters themselves.