Haters of SI

Discussion in 'Mid Atlantic' started by raddadbrad, Mar 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sbx

sbx Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2010
    Is that you, Wayne?

2. rcarter

rcarter Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2009
    Lol, no we did not make them listen to a sermon and it was done through the town's parks and rec program at their skate park not out of a van with no windows. I just repaired them and gave them to the park director.

3. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    I tell you this because I care... get back to burning. F the money, can't take it with you when you're gone. Get your mind right brotha. You don't drink heavily do you? You should have at least one vice. Don't go all hardcore like you use to. Just burn one at night a couple hours before bed to decompress and sleep sound and wake up rested and feeling stress free. I use to burn all day errr day, now it's just at night and on the weekends. Moderation is key. Barely spend $250 a month if that. It's all in the discipline dude.

4. rcarter

Jul 26, 2009
    I drink less that three beers yearly, usually at weddings or similar events. My vice is Kodiak dip. Go through about a can a day. I have an ungodly addictive personality (just look at my use of SI:cool:) and cannot moderate my self so abstaining is the only option. I actually sleep far better now, well it took a month when I first stopped but now my sleep is much better. After almost 2 years I have 0 desire to return. Not knocking anyone else who does, just my own choice. And I spend the money on guitars, rock climbing gear and funding my son's 529 plan for college so it's going to a good cause.

5. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    All good man but that Kodiak is waaaaaay more harmful than weed. Just think about it is all...

6. FUN

FUN Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2014
    kodiak bruhbruh? why not copenhagen??

7. rcarter

Jul 26, 2009
    Never dug the cope. Sometimes I'll pinch some Grizzly if they are out of the Kodiak. They are the only bears I'll ever pinch!

8. rcarter

Jul 26, 2009
    Now that they put those scary ass warnings about mouth cancer on the lids I pause every time I take a dip. Course I got a one in right now so guess the warnings are lost on me.

9. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    Ironically enough, I used dip to quit smoking cigs

Last edited: Mar 19, 2015
  10. raddadbrad

raddadbrad Well-Known Member

Jan 10, 2015
    Dude your seriesly going to confuse Yankee!!! hate, hate, hate harder its soo cool to hate!!!!

11. Gnarbutter

Gnarbutter Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2014
    Grizz straight was my stuff back when I used to dip.

Not a day goes by that I don't miss throwing a nice, big, fat lip in and spittin' my life away.

12. salt

salt Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2010
    you sum*****, you made me look up the definition of sagacity.

13. salt

salt Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2010
    that's genius. patent that sh*t.

14. brewengineer

brewengineer Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2011
    Shiiii, I spend about $250 a month on booze. I would probably be a lot happier spending that all on edibles, but this stupid country made that stuff illegal. So here I am, slightly hung over from 3 beers and 6oz of whiskey last night. I go to work around 5:30am, so I don't feel well rested. My stomach can't handle drinking like it used to, so I feel bloated. Had that just been an eve with the green, I would only be a little tired.

15. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

Your stomach is sending you an alert/warning.
    Stop drinking.

16. patgeds22

patgeds22 Well-Known Member

May 29, 2012
    Peter Pan, local contest director of almost all contests in rhode island, lives in Pawtucket, RI. It's called the bucket and it's 45 min from ocean

17. patgeds22

patgeds22 Well-Known Member

May 29, 2012
    Laughing is a common form of defense again internal pain and suffering, reason why lots of comedians have ****ed up personal lives

18. littlerhody

littlerhody Well-Known Member

Jan 16, 2009
    how about sharing with some locals and everyone has fun. I like getting my share and having a good vibe with the local crowd. all the tourists dont get any waves. but we all share and we all call each other into beautiful waves. i get so pumped when I see a friend get a great wave almost as fun as getting a great wave myself. winter has been great this year. Is that the mentaility a travelling surfer should have "Get as many waves as you can" thats ridiculous. show respect and get respect in return

19. dave

dave Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2008
    Kodiak = further evidence of being a non-hacker. Basically a candied version of real dip. I don't do that horrible ****e myself but I served with some hard-hitting redneck-beyond-comprehension white boys -- and if someone ever showed up with anything other than Copenhagen they'd catch a beating just on principle.

20. Sniffer

Sniffer Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2010
    You have no clue what I'm even talking about, but thats ok…keep the good vibes rolling.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.