Haters of SI

Discussion in 'Mid Atlantic' started by raddadbrad, Mar 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ibc

ibc Well-Known Member

Aug 3, 2014
    A true gem of wisdom from DP.

And... Free the Yankee. I still say he's prolly one of the smartest and coolest dudes on here IRL.

TGIF y'all. Gotta go work now. Make a few $$$ for some night time and weekend "vegetables."

:p

2. rcarter

rcarter Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2009
    Non Hacker? Not sure of that term but I do not chop people up and murder them and I'm def no computer hacker. Maybe you can elaborate as to the meaning of that insult.

As for dip, tell me Davie boy what is your brand? Oh wait you don't dip so your opinion on that subject means jack sh!t! It is widley known that Kodiak has more nicotine in it than Cope. The days of the "cowboys" of Cope are over. It was a rumor that it had more fiberglass in it to cut the gums and get a better buzz. I have been dipping for 22 years and never once seen anyone put another person down for their brand of dip. This include all my redneck hunting friends, the 40+ guys I know from Ft Bragg, Camp Lejune and Pope AFB and all the just plain good ole country boys I used to work with on a farm during college. If your service buddies acted like they cared what brand dip someone was using they are idiots or lying to your gulible ass. Maybe they were just putting one over on the guido for NJ.

On another topic I hear from Brad that you are a big wig up in his town and deserve respect. Guess I missed the memo casue I say you can go fuk yourself with a glass dildo and break it off in that womanly vag you got where a man's cock should be.

3. worsey

worsey Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2013
    i would add - go ahead; paddle past 'em but prob best to have the game to back it up.
    if not, its dribs and drabs for you til you develop the talent to do otherwise.

4. Sniffer

Sniffer Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2010
    We all know that there are ways to paddle pass others in the lineup without being a ****. Currents cause most slack asses to just watch guys on the peak taking most of the good sets.

What I am saying is that you shouldn't just sit out there waiting in the lineup…keep paddling and stay within striking distance of the peak.

5. worsey

worsey Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2013
    and, as one ages, one develops certain talents to aid this.
    head-fake. the no-look. or one of my favorites...the pick.

6. Sniffer

Sniffer Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2010
    The head fake is great. Pretend your going to go left but all along you are thinking right causing the guy on the peak for the right to back off…nice stuff.

One of my favorites (The Jersey Tailgater) is pushing a guy in front of you to keep paddling for the peak, stay close to his tail to the point where he paddles beyond the peak and you end up in the sweet spot.

Does the pick involve a buddy? Please tell.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2015
  7. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    Screw the law Brew, do what's right for YOU. If done under the radar, nobody will ever know. Been consistently burning for a couple decades and never once had an issue with the law. Just be discreet and don't go through some shady supplier. Get in bulk to minimize transactions / liability. Use in moderation to keep from blowing too much of your money. You can only get so "high" so no need to burn a spliff when you just finished one. That's where most people make their mistakes. It's wasteful, had to learn that lesson in my 20's. Drinking is fine if kept to a moderate level. If you are getting sick off that little bit, then maybe it's time to change things up a bit. Barry may be right, get that looked at.

8. seldom seen

seldom seen Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2012
    I'm going to begin a micro dosing regimen with psilocybin soon. There have been some amazing anecdotal reports. I'll start a thread on it I reckon.

9. Riley Martin

Riley Martin Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2015
    RCARTER, me and you have always been best pals. I got you off THC after you got a little saucy with me once. But afterwards we have been best pals.

I don't care where you live. Raleigh must be fairly southern quaint and that's cool. And money is important to most people. I had the opportunity to be a waste in my 20's. I scored all the spots empty during Monday mornings in December. I smoked herb all day. I drank and snorted at nights.

But I may pay for being a real surfer all of them years. And that's ok. This is the life we chose or choose.

But, RCarter, I must insist you stop climbing rocks. Surfers don't climb rocks. Please stop this activity. Years ago I hassled somebody aboot rock climbing on this very site. He is now dead from falling off a mountain.

Ah golf, I'll let pass, and I used to be Randy Rhodes, so of course the giddy is ok.

But please no more rock climbing. "Hey lets go climb a mountain." You see how that es no bueno?

RCarter why did you stop smoking weed? And is climbing rocks something that happened because you weren't smoking? Please, RCarter stop climbing rocks. Those dudes are a little suspect. You know what it is that I am saying?

10. JawnDoeski

JawnDoeski Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2014
    You I was gonna post a rad article I read about that on your social network but I didn't wanna post anything suspect..

11. seldom seen

Aug 21, 2012
    Feel free to send via PM...another buddy actually sent something to me last night. I had heard of the practice before, but last night I read about this kid who learned the basics of another language in a night, also that Albert Hofmann(RIP) did it semi regularly and said how much it increased his focus. I'm gonna try and use it to help me with my weed problem.

12. Riley Martin

Riley Martin Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2015
    Say What?

Now we have the "right" to post anything we want?

I thought you were part of the "Quality Control" members who get upset at non-surf related material?

Man, this place is getting confusing.

How you doing these days Live4Truth? Too bad you didn't take me up on that offer to lend you money for that board a few weeks ago. I would have done it. It would kind of make-up for all of the horrible off-topic things I have posted throughout the years. Live4Truth, I just took 3 10mg Oxycodone pills.

And all y'all don't call Peajay, "PJ," as it is too close to the greatest moniker on here, "PJB - Paddington Jetty Bear." Thanks.

13. sisurfdogg

sisurfdogg Well-Known Member

Jun 17, 2013
    In high school, this guy used to beat me at chess all the time. I crushed him on shrooms. Kind of like Flowers for Algernon, it wore off and I got dumb again.

14. salt

salt Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2010
    There's data from research that suggests psilocybin can help folks with terminal diseases with death anxiety. It helps them come to grip with their future, basically. There are other trials exploring psilocybin and OCD with no other treatment options that have produced good data. Other research studies with alcoholism, nicotine addiction, and other addictions have shown promising results too. Very interesting stuff. I don't know how much money there is to be made though. Unless you synthetically produced it, and put a spin on the structure, patenting something would be tricky but I'm no lawyer. You can't patent a naturally occurring substance, as far as I know.

15. HARDCORESHARTHUFFER-RI

HARDCORESHARTHUFFER-RI Well-Known Member

Sep 17, 2013

amazing post

16. seldom seen

Aug 21, 2012
    Yeah surfdogg!!!

salt, that is all very true. Many people(obviously you're in the know) don't realize that the psychedelic renaissance is underway. The studies you mentioned(NYU and UCLA I believe) are amazing, and even more compelling are the results from the Johns Hopkins trials, imho. Bigger sample size, healthy patients, study designed to gauge the magnitude of 'mystical experience'...somewhere around 75% of the sample rated the experience as one of the top 5 most profound of their lives, on par with birth of a child.

Holy stuff fellers.

17. dave

dave Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2008
    sorry bro, obviously you never played any sort of organized sports of any kind, or you would've heard the term. Allow me to explain. A non-hacker is someone can't hack it or couldn't hack it. Meaning they do not or did not have the qualities needed to do a task or cope with a situation. For a real-world example, look at yourself in a surfing lineup. Or pretty much you anywhere, in any situation. Other than posting on a web forum of course. Of course you dip Kodiak. You probably drank wine coolers in high school with the rest of the girls.

18. rcarter

Jul 26, 2009
    Sorry never heard non hacker. I have heard people called hacks who suck at what ever they are trying. As in hacking away to cut something vs doing it in one smooth swing. Guess you Guidos have different terms than us Good Ole Boys down South. Oh and I don't drink, sorry to dissapoint you.

Putting down my surf skills does not casue me a bit of pain BTW. I have long professed on here that I am but an amature at surfing and most activities I do. I do them as a hobby and for fun, not to be "the best". Your "you suck if you're not the best" attitude is the same one Brad displayed quite a bit. Serious question, is this how all surfers in NJ view surfing? I have never understood that attitude since surfing as we view it today (not the way ancient HI began it) was an anti establishment "sport" by rebels who were pusing back against a society that was telling them they had to try harder and be the best they could be. They just wanted to be free and do what made them happy. You on the other had are all about who's best and rippin a waves fukin face off and blah blah blah.

Did you get a brain injury or PTSD from being in the service? Is that why you are such a douche?

19. JawnDoeski

JawnDoeski Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2014
    Ah man relating organized sportz and surfing..surf jock 101..

20. rcarter

Jul 26, 2009
    Actually I think it's more of a product of the armed services mentality you "guys" pick up. My old roomate who was Army Special Forces was the same way when he began playing golf and trying to surf. It was always rip it, kill it, shred it, grrrrrrr!!!!! I think the years of being part of that type of group just makes you think everything in life is EXTREME and must be SHREDDED!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am not knocking military members in any way and I thank all service men & women for their service to the USA and for keeping us free. I just see a completley different mentality in those folks and it is very obvious on here which surfers are ex military based on their posts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.