Haters of SI

Discussion in 'Mid Atlantic' started by raddadbrad, Mar 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JawnDoeski

JawnDoeski Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2014
    Nah you gotz these typez that'll be in the line up talkin' boutz fantasy football..Rigid stlyez all of em'
    Real surferz when they were younger rode skateboards, did drugs and were finger blastin' chickz in the 6th grade..

2. CBSCREWBY

CBSCREWBY Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2012
    Now I know why I can't land airs!!! No finger blasting chicks for me until 7th grade....:cool:

3. kidrock

kidrock Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2010
    I used to catch a lot of guff from terminal dippers when I was dipping with Skoal Bandits. Ya gotta admit, that's pretty wimpy schitt.

4. rcarter

rcarter Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2009
    That is what I always thought too. Now you got all the "jocks" from HS out there thinking it's the football field.

Same for me!

Yeah bandits are what kids dip in Jr High.

5. The Incorrigible Steel Burrito VII

The Incorrigible Steel Burrito VII Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2014

Dude, when I was coming up many moons ago surfing and skating was counter culture. It was anti-jock. Skating was a crime. And snowboarding wasn't even allowed at half the resorts!

Now you can be a surfer just by popping into Zumiez in the mall of america...

6. colonel mustard

colonel mustard Active Member

Apr 13, 2011
    The best day is when no one gets broke.

7. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
  8. kidrock

Aug 1, 2010
    Speaking of "Haters of SI".......

Getcha popcorn ready.....

9. rcarter

Jul 26, 2009
    Lol Zumiez! I forgot about that place.

10. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    Passive aggressive shpeckle crap. As usual.

Why don't you listen to one of the gurus & gods of SI: do what Gitcarter tells you to do.

And can I get the minutes of my life back that were wasted reading anything that you posted.

11. Sandblasters

Sandblasters Well-Known Member

May 4, 2013
    Bro cope it was ducking better and everyone knows Kodaik is ****. I like cope or skoal but skoal is for pusses, I would have to say grizly winter green has the most nicotine. I quit but did it for years. Had a rub last week though. Gives me to many mouth sores.

12. Sandblasters

Sandblasters Well-Known Member

May 4, 2013
    Welcome back mfer let the hate fest begin all these dudes tried to grow some beer balls while you were gone

13. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    Saw it. You & GitCarter did your level best at troll control. The lemmings keep moving towards the cliff edge though.

14. raddadbrad

raddadbrad Well-Known Member

Jan 10, 2015
    Dont make me wack the button on your shock collar you little ankel bites. It can happen that easy turd

15. Lipsmacker

Lipsmacker Well-Known Member

Sep 17, 2012
    Same old ****. You guys suck.

16. frost

frost Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2014
    Skoal was decent back in the day ..cardboard can .99 cent etc when they went to plastic cans everyone switched to cope.

17. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    Heed The Whalerus, raddamoron. And don't go cryin to simod666 about how mean those buoyz have been to you on SI, girlfriend.

18. raddadbrad

raddadbrad Well-Known Member

Jan 10, 2015
    You have a strong opinion for 180 posts you little Whalerus or are you a born again pro poster Friggin ***gs

19. kidrock

Aug 1, 2010
    I've been on here for 5 years, and you're already closing in on my post amount in only 3 months. Just saying.

20. rcarter

Jul 26, 2009
    Keep smacking your lips man and eventually that jizz will cum off them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.