Macho man (greatest wrestler ever)

Discussion in 'Northeast' started by White Castle drop knee, Apr 10, 2015.

1. Zeroevol

Zeroevol Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2009
    Cry me a river and snap into a slim jim! Nah, j/k. I never could get into the wrestling thing, it always seemed to corny to me. But, i don't hate! I friggin loved MXC Challange http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MXC Others probably thought it was dumb as hell!

2. worsey

worsey Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2013
    i don't watch wrestling but i do watch professional surfing.

3. NICAfiend

NICAfiend Well-Known Member

May 12, 2012
    Old School wrestling was the shiznit with dudes like Dusty Rhodes, The Great Kabuki, Jimmy Snuka, The Road Warriors, Mil Mascaras and of course Ric Flair. I could listen to the Macho Man and Flair talk all day. Never got into the Vince McMahon era of wrestling....just seems kinda sad now.

4. metard

metard Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2014
  5. metard

metard Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2014
  6. White Castle drop knee

White Castle drop knee Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2014
    Yes tard !!! The ultimate warrior comes in a strong second . Jake the snake then bush wackers

7. fl.surfdog

fl.surfdog Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2010
    Don't forget Dusty....now that's going back.

8. your pier

your pier Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2013
    [video=youtube;xkpJJemt9Fo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=xkpJJemt9Fo[/video]

Last edited: Apr 10, 2015
  9. kidrock

kidrock Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2010
    did any of youse guys watch Smackdown last night? That new Neville kid from NXT is a straight-up gravity defying FREAK. Very similar style to Jeff Hardy.

10. White Castle drop knee

Nov 20, 2014
    Don't really watch anymore kid jazz . Was a huge fan in the 80's -90's . Jimmy superfly snuka , dusty ,million dollar man , roddy piper ,ric flair . I could go on .

11. kidrock

Aug 1, 2010
    Yeah I watched it back then too. I still like to watch it. It's like a gigantic white trash soap opera mixed with fake violence and gymnastics. My kind of entertainment.

12. Southern Comfort

Southern Comfort Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2015
    Growing up in Charlotte we would see Rick Flair all the time. Also in 9th grade I took Gorgeous Jimmy Garvin's daughter to the Jr High prom! I had to go meet him first and he was working the yard in a tank top. Dude looked at me and said there won't be any funny sh!t with my little girl after prom right? All I could do was swallow and eek out "yes sir". Needless to say I kept my hands to myself with her!

13. kidrock

Aug 1, 2010
    Flair is a son of Cackalacky, right? That's worth a few points right there.

14. natkitchen

natkitchen Well-Known Member

Mar 29, 2011
    Bret the hit man heart, The British Bulldogs, the hulkster, Cindy lauper and that guy with the gross beard. I used to love it! On USA on Sundays after sunday cartoons( a USA phenomenon). And then kung fu theatre.

15. natkitchen

natkitchen Well-Known Member

Mar 29, 2011
  16. chicharronne

chicharronne Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2006
    [video=youtube;R4_TknwjR0c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4_TknwjR0c[/video]

17. White Castle drop knee

Nov 20, 2014
    Met jake the snack @ IHOP in so San fran in early 90's right after a show . Toatally righteous dude super nice and loved chicken fried steak ?

18. Ronnie Mund

Ronnie Mund Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2012
    King Kong Bundy is from Atlantic City.