Shark murder

Discussion in 'All Discussions' started by Ripcurrent, Apr 27, 2015.

1. Ripcurrent

Ripcurrent Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2013
    :confused: yesterday while surfing in frisco i witnessed sharks being dragged ashore by fisherman to suffocate. I later learned that sharks are "ruining everything" and need to be slaughtered. I also saw a 7ft rotting bull shark carcass without a fin and head.

2. seldom seen

seldom seen Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2012
    Fock that. regulate them next time.

3. your pier

your pier Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2013
    wasn't the last fatal down there a tourist in obx and a kid that got caught up in a school of bait fish in like 2001ish and bled out...done quite a few open water events down there and the only thing i ever saw were dolphins, s $hit ton of them

not gonna lie, the only time i'm really comfortable up here is between nov-april, but still, that thought process is a little dated. it's not like we're in attack central AUS, that place has been getting nuts from what i've read.

i'd like to see those guys go after katharine, mary lee or genie (check ocearch), they're in your neck of the woods right now - those fishes could beat those guys on land

4. seldom seen

Aug 21, 2012
    ^^^one of the benefits of winter surfing lol, w/ you on the nov-april thing.

5. seldom seen

Aug 21, 2012
    But there are risks we must take... 'sticking a feather up your butt doesm't make you a chicken. "

6. Ripcurrent

Sep 24, 2013
    I would have to regulate the whole islands fishing community, i think the shark population is ruining the fishing not so much the human attack standpoint. Im a skinny 16 year old, not going to start stuff with grown men

7. seldom seen

Aug 21, 2012
    I hear you homie...my initial response was idealistic I suppose. But regulation does not alwys have to be violent, one could simply take the verbal route but againe, I understand and conflict should be avoided.

8. worsey

worsey Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2013
    how bout we make offing sharx and offing bull sharx two separate issues.

9. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    Bull sharks are like the thugs of the ocean. Haha

10. your pier

Dec 2, 2013
    in terms of culture, to my memory, isn't sandbridge a little like gloucester point or seaford, va...like the settlers that came in 500 years ago stayed there, never moved, never traveled, never out-bred, and just fished for the past 10 generations?

you know, a little kooky?

...but totally normal if you have your own dialect and find your 1st cousin attractive

11. HARDCORESHARTHUFFER-RI

HARDCORESHARTHUFFER-RI Well-Known Member

Sep 17, 2013
    the velociraptors of sharks

HAHA your pier too funny

but now one grew up into a liberal

12. your pier

Dec 2, 2013
    evolution in action!

13. worsey

worsey Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2013
    weekend attack in OZ; South OZ.....estimated 6M white, according to msw victim hurt bad but still w/us.

14. Ripcurrent

Sep 24, 2013
    No

15. your pier

Dec 2, 2013
    my bad, they must have packed up for the weekend and headed south to you

HB.jpg

16. kidrock

kidrock Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2010
    You say this like it's a bad thing.

17. cepriano

cepriano Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2012
    they said the shark ripped off the dudes leg with the leash still attached to the surfboard and swam off with a leg and a board!

18. your pier

Dec 2, 2013
    lol, i guess it all depends how many beers deep