Hands up lets loot!!!!

Discussion in 'Northeast' started by White Castle drop knee, Apr 27, 2015.

1. White Castle drop knee

White Castle drop knee Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2014
    Here comes rev AL again . Good job Baltimore

2. Ronnie Mund

Ronnie Mund Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2012

3. Zeroevol

Zeroevol Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2009
    hey, let's burn down our own town, that will fix everything!

4. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    Black Gorilla Family, WHAT!?

5. Towelie

Towelie Well-Known Member

Nov 27, 2014
  6. DonQ

DonQ Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2014
    Yea bro...hookin up with the Bloods and the Crips from what I'm told. Who's town next? Get your beer and antacids now while you still can!

7. worsey

worsey Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2013
    so what, they are supposed to roll over and get fergusoned?

8. fl.surfdog

fl.surfdog Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2010
    I seen one video with woman following the crowd with a baby in a carriage....that's a way to raise em. I just don't get it...stupidity at its best.

9. staremaster

staremaster New Member

Jan 24, 2015
    lol it's hilarious that you're more upset over the rioting as opposed to pigs killing unarmed american citizens.

10. worsey

worsey Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2013
    if you really want to "get it".....and you may not....cause white supremacy and crooked churches play in.....
    learn how the police force and council and administration earned their salaries and pensions in Ferguson.

11. brewengineer

brewengineer Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2011
    It's hilarious that you're upset enough about them being upset to join and make this your first post.

BTW, what the police did was wrong. Two wrongs don't make a right. These assholes are burning their own community. Yeah, that will show those corrupt cops. We will burn our brothers' and sisters' homes and businesses. Don't forget to steal from them as well.

12. Zippy

Zippy Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2007
    Here we go again. When I saw this title I was gonna respond that you should watch what you say around here, the liberal fascists will be on soon enough blaming Christians and white privilege for the whole thing. Why can't people discuss the event that is playing out, even with a little dark humor without the constant attempt to redirect it to an attack on anyone but the actual perpurtrators? I have had plenty of bad things done wrong to me in my life but I don't use it to justify my own mistakes or use it as a constant pretext to set things right by burning down my neighborhood.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2015
  13. worsey

worsey Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2013
    in my town the cops/judges/council/mayor all pray at a church that rapes children on a planet-wise basis.
    YOU should watch what you say: please take your toxic superstition and ruin another country with it.

14. your pier

your pier Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2013
    https://youtu.be/xkH2ugdvEhM

systematic oppression begets a conversation of greater depth and breadth than placing contextual judgement...oh yeah, and 3 generations removed from institutional slavery, and 1 from organized segregation ain't a whole long time...

but whatevs, i've been down this path on this forum too many times to be stupid enough to again think i can digitally persuade anybody to logic...but the human condition begs me to attempt at least make a general statement

one love

Last edited: Apr 28, 2015
  15. chicharronne

chicharronne Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2006
  16. aka pumpmaster

aka pumpmaster Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2008
    That is freaking awesome!!

17. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    Yah the over-medicated pill-poppin' white folks skip the rioting, they just shoot children in elementary schools & high schools, or now that our schools are paranoid fortresses of fear, head over to the movie theatres or McDonalds & go full-auto on everyone.

Then the knee-jerk moron pols pass laws restricting / banning gun ownership for all.

I'm not taking a position on any of this stuff, because what can really be said other than WTF: this country is heading down all the wrong paths, coast to coast.

18. seldom seen

seldom seen Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2012
    And Bingo was his name-o

Wourd Herrrrrrmano.

19. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

I approve of this message.

20. your pier

your pier Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2013
    ^^+1

i'd also add, it's heading down NO path. it's just kind of spiraling aimlessly