Hands up lets loot!!!!

Discussion in 'Northeast' started by White Castle drop knee, Apr 27, 2015.

1. sbx

sbx Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2010
    It means less than nothing for me or you or a columnist or even MakeItStop to condone or condemn violence, the violence is an actually existing fact. Too many people are blind to violence perpetrated by the powerful, and then trip over themselves rushing to show outrage when the victims push back.

2. aka pumpmaster

aka pumpmaster Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2008
    in this case the 'victims' are simply opportunists.

3. stinkbug

stinkbug Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2010
    I guess you have never driven down North St. in Baltimore. It's on par with Detroit already. A virtual wasteland with block after block of abandoned/burned out/boarded up row homes ad businesses. A dangerous place with open air drug dealing and rampant crime.
    The commercial area was just starting to recover from riots 30 years ago. They set back Baltimore another 30 years last night. They deserve their fate.
    Blame "white America" though....

4. stinkbug

stinkbug Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2010
    Where is the outrage when there were over 200 murders last year and 68 so far in 2015 in Baltimore, mostly of black youth by black youth? Nothing but silence...

5. aka pumpmaster

Apr 30, 2008
    well stated (i dont go near any urban areas where I cant carry a gun)

6. sbx

sbx Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2010
    When murderers are caught they face the full weight of the law, it's a false equivalency.

7. brewengineer

brewengineer Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2011
    I believe what you just displayed there is racism. Just because many of these individuals are african american now means they are automatically victims of police brutality? Do white victims not count?
    Honestly, it should matter to all of us. Making excuses for violent behavior towards the innocent, whether it be by policeman or by rioter, brings us down as a society.

8. worsey

worsey Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2013
    a side story but kinda same moral here - the "I'm sorry" old man shooter took a bahamian vacation
    while the vics family did a funeral.

9. aka pumpmaster

Apr 30, 2008

Grey wasn't shot.......

10. worsey

worsey Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2013
    MLK says otherwise:

"Riots are the voice of those who are not heard."

(Don't shut them out; if for no other reason than to not create problems for yourself). find a way.

11. brewengineer

brewengineer Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2011
  12. worsey

worsey Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2013
    noooo.....point was the real crook in that ugly incident got off scratchless as opposed to a funeral.

13. HARDCORESHARTHUFFER-RI

HARDCORESHARTHUFFER-RI Well-Known Member

Sep 17, 2013

good point

however the powerful have a nifty velvet glove they hide behind
    and the victims are unleashing their angst at the wrong location. bring that **** to DC

the system in flawed, no doubt about it, but focking up your own neighborhood is like cutting off your nose to spite your face

14. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

I already gave you an answer to that, but it merits repetition, I see.
    San Juan PR had over 1400 homicides last year. Are they rioting?? No. They are trying to fix that problem, they even requested Mr. Obama via Homeland Security for help. He/they turned them down (they do not vote in Federal elections).
    Where is your anger regarding that, stinkbug?? No difference than the silence of others regarding the small number of 200 (compared to San Juan, that is) in Baltimore.

15. aka pumpmaster

Apr 30, 2008
    I wonder how this will play out if wrong doing is found and the cop who did it is black.......

16. Big Wet Monster

Big Wet Monster Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2010
    Thanks seldom. A buddy just called from HI asking how we were and told me I needed a surf to cleanse the soul. I agree

17. HARDCORESHARTHUFFER-RI

Sep 17, 2013
    better than any country to date, however systemic oppression is still evident

18. seldom seen

seldom seen Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2012
    You got it dawg.

19. LazyE

LazyE Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2014
    The media is loving this. Of course they only show the ignorant rioters with little attention given to the overwhelming majority of peaceful protesters. Can't help but think these situations will be used to limit the public's right to PEACEFULLY protest in the not so distant future.

20. HARDCORESHARTHUFFER-RI

Sep 17, 2013