Alltimers Today Braaaaahs

Discussion in 'All Discussions' started by salt, May 12, 2015.

1. JawnDoeski

JawnDoeski Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2014
    Hey youz guyz I'm forealz there was dude I was talking to in Belmar yesterday who said he had been out in Cali for the winter

In Santa Cruz and some of the other areas EMASS has mentioned

Stop hiding EMASS...was that you???

2. Riley Martin

Riley Martin Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2015
    Dudes, I got a new computer at work. Yesterday was the first time I checked Surfers View cams. I had trouble initiating them cams. And it just didn't look right...not what was supposedly going on.

Then today I checked in and it looks like a repeat of yesterday. The same three guys are still at this jetty in OC that were there yesterday??? What, was I watching video from some other time?

I don't know.

The same three dudes are out again?

So, please excuse my questioning yesterday. I did check the AC area after work but them SW winds were tearing it up and I'm a jaded bastard these days. But it was definitely 2-4 foot at my place. But I went to the Golden Nugget instead.

I haven't gambled in ages. I dropped $15 with no luck and then hit for $250 on the next $10 I dropped(one-arm bandits)

So I don't know I guess I kind of scored yesterday, too. Though you guys seem a bit excited by yesterday. I reckon it's the warmer temps that has everybody a bit agro.

Jawn I think every spot in Jersey has some guy who spent the winter in Santa Cruz....I get one at my place, too.

Spicoli tries to avoid Jersey when he can. And who could blame him? His next reported Jersey trip is in July. We will accost him then. He'll be in your area, MOCO. He's too sophisticated for us hicks in the South Jersey region. Come experience Alabama with the comforts of the Northeast.

WHOSTHAT, I used the term "central Jersey" on purpose...

3. JawnDoeski

Aug 11, 2014
    Ah dude I tried to tellz you all aboutz the cam looping old footy...if you looked at the Belmar cam yesterday that was from back in March and you can clearly see me kicking over towards the jetty

Hey $250 is nice little come up my nagger..you could buy a sweet new sled with all the bells and whistle..or go on a 2 day drug binge

4. salt

salt Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2010
    $25 invested and you got a $225 payout? You won, you scored, etc. A frivolous purchase should be in order...Legal of course.

5. Riley Martin

Jan 13, 2015
    Actually $250 would put me on a five-day drug binge these days.

6. Riley Martin

Jan 13, 2015
    Well the actual spin cost me a whooping $1.25. Got Triple diamonds(a "wild card if you will); Triple Diamonds; and a Lovely 7. So that's like three 7's - payment cubed.

Salt, it is looking like I won't be spending that on anything illegal. My pain manager won't be good until next month. I'm set with THC. And every time I snort a wax paper bag I end up on the ground. So I think I'll stop my once-in-a-while wax paper bag routine. So, looking pretty legal.

7. salt

salt Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2010
    Look at you all squeaky clean and whatnot. Good for you.

8. raddadbrad

raddadbrad Well-Known Member

Jan 10, 2015
    dam right salt!!!! Fuggin epic!!!!!!

9. Riley Martin

Jan 13, 2015
    Yeah thanks. Sort of I guess. I'm not really what one would call, "clean" though I do squeak when stepped on.

Moderation, Salt. That's the key. Ok, I'm totally dependent on herb nowadays but that's a Boy Scout hook. I get 15 ovals a month and eat them in four days, and then I'm opioid-free the rest of the month.

Isn't that fantastic?

And I never have more than 3 drinks when I'm not in South Norwalk, CT. Ok once in a while I'll have five, but that's rare.

Alcohol sucks anyways.

10. EmassSpicoli

EmassSpicoli Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2013
    No wayz. Only been to BelMar once, and it was last summah. Wish to hell I was back in SC though. Flat-flat-flat-flat says the forecast on the daily here in EMass. Not even a breath of air from Ana.

11. JawnDoeski

Aug 11, 2014
    Hey EMASS..Emass RI and Maine all got some workable swell from Ana

Man ruthless ruggles was even working..how core is that brah

I thought you lived one step from the water..I mean Boston even saw some glassy 3 footers

12. EmassSpicoli

Apr 16, 2013
    I've heard no score reports, either on here or locally. Nor have I seen any pics. Rhodey ya that's south-facing. Heard nothing of swell getting up around the Cape.

13. JawnDoeski

Aug 11, 2014
    Dude I've seen several fliks floating aboutz social media

Geez EMASS don't you own plane..or even a car I'm pretty sure or shore there was something to be had

14. EmassSpicoli

Apr 16, 2013
    Not that I saw man. I looked in between work. No real time for social media. Or much more of this tread.