Move to CA... Reasons not to?

Discussion in 'Mid Atlantic' started by rippinNtearin, May 18, 2015.

1. rcarter

rcarter Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2009
    That was back in my weed smoking happy days. I am a much angrier person now that I quit. But yeah I like my 4 iron too much to dirty it with your blood. Plus it would be more satisfying to choke you to death and feel the last pulse in your neck and see your eyes glaze over as you die.

Oh and PS Clemmy you do know I have a black belt in Karate, Brown with black stripe in Taekwon Do and Red belt in Hapkido right? I would seriously dismantle you unless you want to bring a firearm in which case I would take you down with my compound bow from a nice spot in a tree stand before you ever even spotted me and had a chance to aim you gun.

Last edited: May 21, 2015
  2. JawnDoeski

JawnDoeski Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2014
    Hey Carter you better hope Chris Joyner don't see that DAWG..

Hey youz guyz when it comes to BOOGIE BOARDING on the EC all you need to do is start a instagramz account

Then you upload at least 50 barrel shots...the depth doesn't matter

and BOOM!! Youz a rippa

Hey don't even needz to concern with your self any of those complicated thingz like airs or spinnerz

[video=youtube;K9P8FzF6d5s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9P8FzF6d5s[/video]

3. ClemsonSurf

ClemsonSurf Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2007
    Those are all the dance fighting, wood chopping, promotion by pay and attendance disciplines right?

4. HARDCORESHARTHUFFER-RI

HARDCORESHARTHUFFER-RI Well-Known Member

Sep 17, 2013
    I thought this was a surf off in chucktown, not surviving the game
    [video=youtube;HlUQFDxJedg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlUQFDxJedg[/video]

5. seldom seen

seldom seen Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2012
    Lolz I forgot Gary Busey was in dat sh!t. Utah, two.jpg

6. bubs

bubs Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2010
    Right around that corner there is a sandwich shop. They sell meatball sandwiches. Get me two?

UTAH! Get me TWO!

7. frost

frost Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2014
    [video=youtube;aMukX7yVSTM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMukX7yVSTM[/video]chucktown throwdown

8. LazyE

LazyE Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2014
    Dis is one crazy*ss tread. Damn sounds like we gonna need to add a bench off and then a smoke out.

9. frost

frost Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2014
  10. rcarter

rcarter Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2009
    The dance fighting is Capoeira. Many Taekwon Do and Karate schools do promote by pay but mine did not. My Sensi is a two time world champion form Korea and barley speaks english. I had to learn basic korean just to talk to him when I got to the Elite Olympic classes since his junior instructor was not there to translate like he does in the general classes. My Hapkido instructor was a former Navy Seal who ran the school in his converted garage not a strip mall.

Yeah we break boards so after putting my fist through a three inch thick block of wood or a brick I don't think fracturing your skull or rib cage will be much of a challange. I could turn that pretty little wooden board you made to kindling with a punch.

I was one of the smallest kids in school so I beagn martial arts at an early age and have continued for 25+ years. I also have a very quick temper as you have seen on here and a very warped sense of morality. If I do not know you or you are not my family I really don't care if a person is dead. When I say I would laugh if Roy or Wayne or you were killed I really mean it. I don't know you and don't care what happens to you or your loved ones. My wife like the shows on Weather Channel about tornados and such and is always tearing up when a woman talks about how here infant was ripped from her hands by the twister and found dead two miles away. She gets all pissed when I make jokes about flying babies and crap. But I don't know them so it does not affect me in any way to know that ladies baby is dead. I don't go to coworkers funerals because since they are only coworkers and I feel no grief I come off as cold and rude. I know something is wrong with that and it's probably not good that I have no empathy but hey that's just how it goes.

My point is harming someone I do not know does not bother me in the least. A year ago a guy got all pissed off at me at the grocery store beacuse he said I took his parking spot he was going for. I told him I was sorry and did not see him there and went to head into the store. He grabbed my shoulder and told me to move my fuking car. I cracked his sternum, cheek bone and smashed his nose by slamming his face into my car window. The only thing about the whole exchange that bothered me was I had to pay to get my window replaced. His friends were too embaressed that their boy got put down by a guy who is 5'8" and 155lbs so they did not even call the cops. They picked his broken ass up, put him in the car and drove the hell off.

I do not go looking for trouble but if it finds me I have no problem engaging in a fight. All I'm saying is I know you think you are some tough guy but really you are probably just some soft ass frat boy from Clemson who thinks he's tough becasue of his size. I could care less what you want to say to me online but just know that if we did "meet at your break" I would hurt you so bad it would be a very very long time before you could ever surf again.

11. frost

frost Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2014
    why dont yall like each other? did someone snake someones girl once upon a time or something??

12. sbx

sbx Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2010
    So should he move to California or what?

13. ClemsonSurf

ClemsonSurf Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2007
    rcarter, Ladies and Gentleman! No wonder he never gets invited on yankee's vacations.

14. bubs

bubs Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2010
    rcarter the more you post the more of a pu$$y azz joke you make of yourself.

Can we ban this douche?

Pretty sure he violates/ed every one of these.

- No Inappropriate Language
    - No Making offensive/insulting comments
    - No spamming
    - No Threatening other members
    - No discussion regarding engaging of illegal activities
    - No Hijacking thread topic (unrelated tangent).
    - No Trolling (creating a stir for no reason)

15. Riley Martin

Riley Martin Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2015
    Hey R-Carted, DPSUP says he can take you.

16. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    HAHA Don't drag me into this stupid battle they have going on

17. bubs

bubs Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2010
    rcarter you are a creep man.

Maybe put yourself into internet time out for a little while. I think your letting it get you a little too riled up.

Pretty sure you wasted your time typing all that up because NO ONE CARES if you go to your co workers funerals or whatever your talking about.

Please BAN. Ruining this forum.

Maybe you should take more classes so you can get your aggression out there instead of on a surf forecasting site???/???

Also no one is afraid of you.

18. Riley Martin

Riley Martin Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2015
    Oh, R-Carted, I'm not being bad here, but maybe you should be on the grass.

19. LazyE

LazyE Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2014
    Back on da rails. (not what ya think Riley)
    Worked and surfed with a friend who hated Chas. He always dreamed of the promise land of Cali. Where every one was cool and fully evolved. So anyhoo he sells all his stuff (I got his Les Paul on the cheap) and packs his VW vanagon (sp?) and heads out to the left coast to hang with Jerry and fellow deadheads. Didn't see or hear from him for years and one day he calls to tell me he's in Arizona. I was all like WTF? He tells me people in Cali are d*cks just as much as everywhere else maybe even more so if they have money. He said he was Mr. popular in Arizona 'cause he had a job and all his teeth and didn't have a meth addiction yet. I forgot what my point was.

Oh yeh, maybe you should move to Arizona.

20. HARDCORESHARTHUFFER-RI

HARDCORESHARTHUFFER-RI Well-Known Member

Sep 17, 2013