i dont like kids

Discussion in 'All Discussions' started by cepriano, May 26, 2015.

1. cepriano

cepriano Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2012
    first off congrats to u parents for not blowing ur brains out.

so my brother and his wife went on vacation,so now I am the guardian/parent of 2 little teenage brats.they were cool when they were like 5 and 8,but now my neice is 14 and my nephew is 16.i have them for 2 weeks starting this past Saturday.my brother and his wife are goody 2 shoes so I cant really do cool stuff with them.

so sunday I took them down to jenks aquarium.normally a half hour ride for me,took me like 3 hours to get there.i parked like a mile away,near some lake.i remember having to walk over a bridge.took us an hour just to find the car,everyone u ask for directions says they aren't from there,go figure.i looked on the map when I got home and seen how we walked like 2 circles around the spot.

yesterday took them to a pool club and they didn't even go in the pool.i went in the pool so yesterday wasn't bad.

today,im not even home from work for 5 minutes when I call a call from the board of education saying there was an "incident."lol im waiting til I go over there to see wtf the little booga did.dyfs is supposed to stop by and never got an answer as to why.its like 90 degrees,no ac in my house,no ac in the car,no ac at work,now I have to go walk a mile to their house cause im not wasting my gas.i cant smoke my reefer like I normally do,lol I cant smack them when they do something bad.would be a different story if they were my kids.

who knows whats in store for the rest of the week.my brother is in a foreign country already calling me asking why im not at his house.so just wanted to share my pain as im sure some of u live with ,but hey if its ur kids its all cool,somebody elses kids not so Bueno.

2. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

They are teenagers, which are nothing more than "human larvae".

3. Betty

Betty Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2012
    My favorite person in the world was my uncle. He did fun stuff with us and always seemed glad to help out and guide us. This is a great opportunity for you to be that guy!

You can't let teens stay alone like that. They'll get into some life changing trouble. Play video games with them, watch movies, take them and a friend to the ocean or pool. Keep them busy...You can do this!

4. LBCrew

LBCrew Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2009
    Anybody else you can farm them out to... say... in PA or Ohio?

5. natkitchen

natkitchen Well-Known Member

Mar 29, 2011
    Yeah, these are teenagers. You have to be creative, alot more creative than with a 5 and an 8 year old. I was always in trouble when my parents were gone. I was wild even when they weren't. Maybe you are getting a little of what you gave. I know i have some coming because my daughter is 14.

6. chicharronne

chicharronne Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2006
    I had a few. I only survived because I could legally beat them and/or kick the out of the house to play in the street.

Times be changing, yo.

7. pussy

pussy Well-Known Member

Mar 19, 2015
    Haha ha ha ha ha!

8. sisurfdogg

sisurfdogg Well-Known Member

Jun 17, 2013
    Is there a boot camp for teens near by you can sign them up for?

9. Southsidesurfer

Southsidesurfer Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2013
    They're 14 and 16. Why on earth do you need to babysit them?

Last edited: May 26, 2015
  10. Betty

Betty Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2012
    You have obviously not seen "Risky Business"

11. sisurfdogg

sisurfdogg Well-Known Member

Jun 17, 2013
    Clueless! OMG...LOL...LMAO!!!!

12. Southsidesurfer

Southsidesurfer Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2013
    I don't know, it seems like lot of kids aren't complete idiots nowadays... I guess I'm wrong lol

13. Socco

Socco Well-Known Member

Jul 14, 2014
    your the modern day "uncle buck".....uncle ceppy

14. metard

metard Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2014
    i'm not sure you should be around kids.

15. metard

metard Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2014
    backpage.com/personals

rent them out

16. metard

metard Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2014
    just kidding btw

17. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    Think of all the drugs and sex they are doing RIGHT now dude. That place is gonna be trashed lmao

18. red dog

red dog Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2015
    don't tell mom that the babysitters dead!

19. your pier

your pier Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2013
    i've worked with kids in various settings since i was a kid....for about 20 years now...teenagers, for the most part, just need to be talked to...they like what they like and are reluctant to say anything that interests them unless they feel some kinda connection...

the kids were a little younger than your lot, but i remember a dexter ep when he came home handed the kids a shyte ton of flyers and told them to pick something, 1 each....it was the season astir was a miserable little,******

which brings me to my next point...every 12-14 year old girls is f'n miserable, and they all have a year (or sometimes two) where they are just learning to cope, if you know what i mean....

try talking though...and everything you bring up has to be an open ended question, and you have to appear to not really be that interested - they aren't that bad, but if you don't like them, they will pick that sent up miles away and rain shyte all over you life - god luck!

20. rcarter

rcarter Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2009
    Smoke the reefer with them.