I don't like people who don't like kids

Discussion in 'Mid Atlantic' started by bface, May 28, 2015.

1. Krappenschitz

Krappenschitz Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2010
    This is about as stupid as the post of the jacka$$ who felt he needed to tell the world he doesn't like kids. I don't like you.:D

2. seldom seen

seldom seen Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2012
    [video=youtube;6j5CEissIpg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6j5CEissIpg[/video]

3. rcarter

rcarter Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2009
    Nah at least Cep's tread had a purpose. He was venting. You are just a whiny little attention seeking f@g!

4. metard

metard Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2014
    all children should be ground up into body oil for the rich. only kids that can pass algebra in first grade should be allowed to remain in school.

hard labor, harvesting gmo crops, forced prostituition, idgaf. this will ensure we thrive as a society.

5. bubs

bubs Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2010
    Lol

Great thread.

I like turtles. Utah....two! Get me two!!

Just poundeD a coors banquet and checked it. Too high. Felt cold from the beach entry even.

6. Zeroevol

Zeroevol Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2009
    I think cep was more angry about the disruption of his normal day. He loves kids, hell, he even bought a white van! BWAHAHAHA J/k cep

7. chicharronne

chicharronne Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2006
    I don't like people who eat asparagus and Brussels sprouts.

8. ClemsonSurf

ClemsonSurf Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2007
    You know who loves this kids.

[video=youtube;uFETyg-nd7M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFETyg-nd7M[/video]

9. Riley Martin

Riley Martin Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2015

Did that Original Coors - The Banquet Beer - satisfy you?

I used to drink that once in awhile trying to be "different."

Coors Light is your go to summer brew. Right, right I don't want to hear everyone chime in aboot their sophisticated craft beers.

If you are holding down the block, like 3rd St in Kill Devil Hills, on a summer day, Coors Light is the way to go. It can handle warmness just fine because it's water with a lil alcohol in it.

10. ClemsonSurf

Dec 10, 2007
    Coors light is too skinny for your average coozy. That makes it a sub-par boat beer and generally undrinkable during a southern summer. Yuengling always satisfies.

11. bubs

bubs Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2010
    I don't like light beers because they don't really satisfy me. I am a big fella so i just drink the straight stuff.

Grenade bottles > longnecks

It satisfied but not totally. BTW I try to only drink beers I can drink warm otherwise its not good beer to begin with.

12. bubs

bubs Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2010
    Yuengling cans are great.

I don't like people who don't like kids but surround themselves with them............like most teachers.

13. cepriano

cepriano Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2012
    lol theres a big difference between "i don't like kids" and "i hate kids."

yea for the record I was venting,it was a hectic weekend.

these kids are my blood.i seen them born.i babysat them their entire life basically every other weekend.i love them,I like them,but I don't like playing daddy day care.kids are spoiled nowadays,and that's the problem these kids have.instead of spending "quality time" with them,lets buy them toys and new shoes,then yell our heads off when they cross the street without looking.

its amazing,how just spending 1 week so far,1 more week to go lol,I learned more about these kids than their own parents.its not my brothers fault,its his wifes.crazy part is her family is way more phugged up than mine.lol I say too much personal shyt on here,i could only imagine if my brother seen my thread lmao.

my brothers wife is a good girl.doesnt do drugs,doesnt drink,only abuses food,and yea its a serious problem.now for the rest of her family.her brother is a homeless junkie who she kicked out the house(I spoke many times on here about him).her father lol,hes my boy,but hes a messed up individual.he killed a kid in a dui in the early 80s,hasn't drove since.he likes to hang stray cats and light them on fire(true story,happened a few times.)your dog gets loose and he finds it,he will shoot it.hes a decent guy tho,fukd up hes going to die any month now and his own daughter refuses to talk to him because of his new girlfriend,which having a girlfriend when ur 77 years old is pretty impressive.their house,was his house.he sold it to them for $1.one fuking dollar,just so the kids have a place to grow up.but my familys the bad ones,even tho we are all drug free,all work jobs,and havnt been arrested in over a decade.im closer to her whole family then I am to her and that says a lot.

oh yea,we are the bad ones.my nephews friend wayne,whos father is the army core of engineers and the biggest d1ck u will ever meet in ur life.he has no sense of humor,never seen him smile in all the years I knew him.so I walk to my brothers house yesterday,he sees me,and calls there for the kid to come back,like im trouble lol.but hey that's life,we don't live in a fancy glass box and get whatever we want.only thing they got on me is that im a pothead,and considering I havnt even smoked in over a week because im with the kids and im not the kind of fuktard that would do shyt like that infront of kids.

ok lol I vented,back to daddy day care I go.

oh yea the kids have a venus fly trap plant.il post a pic whenever I get time,still havnt had the thing bite me yet tho no matter how many leaves I touch.those things are a fraud,do not be afraid of the venus flytrap!!!

14. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2007
    Well, Cepriano, I enjoy your stories and all, but I have to disagree with you here. Decent guys don't hang and burn cats, or shoot dogs.

15. Riley Martin

Riley Martin Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2015
    Well, that's just the PCP talking.....

He's fine until he gets wet. Then, hey, sometimes you set a cat on fire...

It happens........

Cep, you're the man. I appreciate you letting us into your world.

Hey if you live near any bus stop along Rt 9 I'll come say Hi to you someday. As long as I have ovals. Can't travel without them. NJ Transit is no place to be sober.

16. metard

metard Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2014

i liked this song

still do

17. metard

metard Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2014
    i'm a ol' sneaky, ol' freaky, ogeechee-a$$ nigga
    collard green, neckbone-eatin-a$$ nigga
    always wearin my jeans baggy saggy
    you know florida, georgia, south cakalaky

d!cks to dollars says you have to use google to know about ogeechee

18. metard

metard Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2014
    god i love the south

19. ClemsonSurf

Dec 10, 2007
    Agreed unless you're from the Carolinas.