Mary Lee???

Discussion in 'All Discussions' started by Mr.Belmar, Jun 14, 2015.

1. Riley Martin

Riley Martin Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2015
    Actually, I'm totally feeling homicidal today. For real.

2. MFitz73

MFitz73 Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2010
    Im not saying wipe them out u dumb a.s.s. Im saying take them off the endangered species list and stop allowing thier numbers to reach un natural levels. They're not endangered and they've never been endangered.

3. JawnDoeski

JawnDoeski Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2014
  4. ClemsonSurf

ClemsonSurf Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2007
    I'm cool with all the local sharks. Kiawah, Folly, Sullivans, IOP... Myrtle beach sharks are pretty sketchy, I don't F with them.

But any non-local sharks dropping in or chewing on any locals and I'm gonna vibe them hard then kill them.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2015
  5. Zeroevol

Zeroevol Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2009
    Meanwhile in Belmar...
    kont.jpg

6. bennysgohome

bennysgohome Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2009
    Are you and Riley the same person? I actually don't give a **** about humans or sharks. I just get really annoyed with conservationists that like to think they are self important. They usually do more harm than good. Maybe if they realized they weren't important and they should leave nature alone species would be better off.

Species have been dying off before we even made an appearance on this planet. Many species are still dying off now which aren't a result of humans. We should just stay out of it. Protecting the seal population is actually causing more problems. The population of seals and sharks are actually getting too high now. That's the problem, when we interfere it could also cause more issues especially in food chains.

7. bennysgohome

Nov 13, 2009
    Don't ****ing karate chop me now, daniel son.

8. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

Amen to that, bro!

9. seldom seen

seldom seen Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2012
    Did you, Fitz, and Barry take a census? I love when people speak authoritatively about animal populations, especially those we know little about.

Hey what about NOYA, you guys can't have your cake and eat it too, nobody owes you a shark cull. So, deal with it. Liam, you always want the crowd to thin anyway, right? This will; keep people out of the water.

10. rcarter

rcarter Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2009
    How are their numbers reaching unatural levels? Many species can still be fished. It's not like ancient man had the tools or equipment to over fish sharks. So by not allowing humnas to over fish them the shark population will return to the balance nature intends. Assuming toxic run off and other pollution do not dwindle these numbers. Humans population has reached unnatural and unsustainable levels for sure. So liek I said before may I please cull you and your entire fmaily to keep the population in check? Of course not. None of your BS cover the fact that you are scared of sharks and sound like a little pu$$y.

Nah breaking your little pencil neck would be more fun. Or gutting you with a dull knife.

11. frost

frost Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2014
    Sc law/limits...Blacknose, Blacktip, Blue, Bull, Finetooth, Lemon, Shortfin Mako, Nurse, Porbeagle, Spinner, Thresher, Tiger and Oceanic Whitetip Sharks 1 shark per vessel per day from this group 54-inch Length min
    I Think one per vessel per day is a bit low I could see maybe 1 per person...so 6-8 people fish out a boat 2-3 land a 3-4 footer all have to be tossed back...

Last edited: Jun 16, 2015
  12. MFitz73

MFitz73 Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2010
    talking to you is kinda like talking to a completely retarded fcktard.... oh no actually that's exactly what its like. And Im certain you're some little f8ggy bleeding a.z.z liberal. so that means you're not killing or culling anything. u pzzy.

13. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

Who needs a census?? Im not a government worker or a politician. If I were, surfers would all be in chains by now, doing hard labor breaking rocks to build great point reef for me and me alone.
    I like my fin soup--I have it sent to me straight from Japan. Pour in water and turn on heat until it bubbles.

14. Banned for being awesome

Banned for being awesome Well-Known Member

Feb 17, 2012
    The great news about these bites on Sunday is that it will scare tons of people from going into the water this summer.

15. seldom seen

seldom seen Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2012

16. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

Nothing great about the bites, but I do understand your hopes.
    But, no, these bites will be forgotten by 4PM today. Sorry, but vacuous minds prevail in your society....

17. bennysgohome

Nov 13, 2009
    LOL. Don't get your teenage karate friends after me now.

18. Banned for being awesome

Banned for being awesome Well-Known Member

Feb 17, 2012
    Yeah you might be right, a white girl wanting to be black is the flavor of the day.

19. rcarter

Jul 26, 2009
    Actually I'm a die hard right wing republican. I hate gays, think the moral fiber of america is destroyed and believe we should drill where ever we can find oil. I'm all for invading every towel headed country in the middle east and turning that place into a resort for rich white people. I voted for both President Bush's, hate Obama and wish he would get assasinated and think tree hugging liberals should all be burned while tied to the trees they want to save. I

just hate people who think something should be killed becasue they are afraid of it. I hunt deer for meat. If you want to catch a shark for food then go for it but your posts come off as afraid and weak.

Teenage? I'll be 40 in two weeks, only teenager I know is my nephew. Who needs friends for a wuss like you. I could kill you with my bare hands in less than a min.

20. rcarter

Jul 26, 2009
    Does not seem so. Local police are still patroling with choppers and boast and the Mayor is tryign to get approval to kill any shark seen acting aggresive or odd.