6th attack today at KOA in Rodanthe - wtf??

Discussion in 'Mid Atlantic' started by Wahoowa, Jun 27, 2015.

1. MFitz73

MFitz73 Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2010
    is that true?

2. ChavezyChavez

ChavezyChavez Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2011
    You need to upload a video to You Tube: "The Fitzpedo. How To Use It When Confronted By a Shark or a Dolphin That is Trying to Lure You To Its Rape Cave"

3. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    I believe it, Hawkster. This is the first year that I've seen this much underlord activity at AI wild side. Friends have mentioned getting bumped or their boards getting bumped. Not by Flipper, neither...

4. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
  5. ClemsonSurf

ClemsonSurf Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2007
    [video]https://www.facebook.com/veronicapooh.nash/videos/10207197789284761/[/video]

Ol' Veronica knows what's up.

6. cepriano

cepriano Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2012
    yea that's spot on,thats the shark jaws was based off of.crazy part was I grew up right there near the matawan creek lol,I would never in a million years think theres a shark in those waters.plenty of little crabs that pop out the sand or vice versa,something like that lol.

so yea theres been quite a few attacks in the Carolinas.actually starting to scare me for a bit.i seen yesterday in Belmar lol,no lie,the kinds of situations that lead sharks to go inland.there were like 10 surfers or a 1000 surfers,one or the other,and there was a fishing boat like 35 yards off the beach,maybe even closer.i could've hit the captain with a beer bottle from the beach.u should never surf near people fishing,i know normally ur in the water first and some d1ck comes and casts out right next to u.iv surfed among fishing lines before,never really scared,but too much activity on the eastcoast now.crazy too because we been getting waves.there was sea lice yesterday I believe,never seen them before don't really know what to look for,but there was a million of these little white things hopping around after the water recedes from the shoreline,jumping into little holes.that shyt scared me more than the sharks

7. cepriano

Apr 20, 2012
  8. cepriano

Apr 20, 2012
    [video=youtube;VvvTs7oh6Ow]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvvTs7oh6Ow&feature=youtu.be[/video]

meanwhile in cali

9. Sandblasters

Sandblasters Well-Known Member

May 4, 2013
    sorry dude bull shark, im not even from new jersey and know that.

10. Hawky

Hawky Well-Known Member

May 9, 2014
    AI is in MD, not DE.

11. Banned for being awesome

Banned for being awesome Well-Known Member

Feb 17, 2012
    Bite #7 has just arrived. 68 year old swimming off Ocracoke.

12. The Lonesome Tractor

The Lonesome Tractor Well-Known Member

Feb 13, 2012
    It is actually in Virginia as well. But no.. not Delaware

13. frost

frost Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2014
  14. rcarter

rcarter Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2009
    The Sharks are pissed in the NC

Last edited: Jul 1, 2015
  15. JohnnyCornstarch

JohnnyCornstarch Well-Known Member

Feb 24, 2015
    srry I read southside and immediately thought southside IR

16. HARDCOREBOOGIEBOARDER-NJ

HARDCOREBOOGIEBOARDER-NJ Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2015
    "Shark experts say the recent spate of attacks along on the coast of the Carolinas is due to so many more people getting in the water. "
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/man-bitten-by-shark-on-nc-outer-banks-is-7th-this-summer/ar-AAcqOV5?ocid=fbmsn
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shark "experts"..... More like professional bull**** artists.

LMAO...Can you believe the way they straight out LIE to people? I mean seriously. Anyone that is in the "know" and understands anything about the ocean and shark attacks can see right through this crap.

Yeah, 7 attacks in 3 weeks is due to more people in the water. Riiiight. Did they count the number of people entering the water every single day then do a simple proportional equation to the number of shark attacks compared to number of people in past years. So if you have double the number of people entering the water(THERE IS NOT DOUBLE) compared to normal it would mean twice the number of shark attacks. Well, it's WAY more than twice the number of attacks as per average. If anything, there is probably less people entering the water because of all these attacks. NC didn't suddenly become a tourist destination. It's the same old same old. Number of people entering the water didn't increase substantially enough to cause these attacks. This is common sense.

There are millions more entering the water in NJ compared to NC yet ZERO attacks. Hmmmm....maybe there's something more going on! NJ waters have way more people. Millions more per month.

I don't know how the media can be so stupid letting these so called "shark experts" spew their bull**** (really just nutcases that could careless about people and who's only mission in life is to lie and lie again to save sharks from "murder".) Next will have the tuna conservationists saying humans have no place in the ocean with nets. It's THEIR environment. :rolleyes:

17. surfsolo

surfsolo Well-Known Member

Apr 1, 2009
    Another attack in SC.............

18. HARDCOREBOOGIEBOARDER-NJ

HARDCOREBOOGIEBOARDER-NJ Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2015
    I know NOTHING about the science of global warming, but this type of straight out lying to the general public by so called "scientists/shark experts" is really disturbing to me.

It makes me question if I'm being lied to about the severity of human caused global warming due to some agenda. And I've been somebody who has been really been for reducing carbon footprints ect and helping to save the planet. I'm a total believer in science/democrat ect. But to see these lies coming from people even associated with universities simply to promote their agenda is extremely disturbing.

The media needs to do a better job. This is not scientific at all. These "shark experts" are flat out lying and doing nothing but moving the propoganda machine along.

19. MFitz73

MFitz73 Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2010
    its pretty simple. Sharks don't make mistakes when looking for food. everything is on the menu. this whole thing about only eating certain fish or seals or turtles is bull. if a shark is hungry (enough) and there is something alive in the water, its on the menu.