Monmouth Co.

Discussion in 'Mid Atlantic' started by Hebrew Haole, Jul 19, 2015.

1. MOCO LOCO

MOCO LOCO Member

Jun 4, 2014
    Can anyone tell me how Deal has been breaking recently???

Haven't surfed there since it was dredged back in May or whenever it was? The break to the left of Hathaway jetty was gone the last time I was there and they were filling in north from there.

2. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

Are you expecting a "full report"??

3. MOCO LOCO

MOCO LOCO Member

Jun 4, 2014
    LOL no just if it was breaking instead of just constant shore break due to dredging.

4. bagus

bagus Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2014
    o barry

5. NJ glide

NJ glide Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2013
    Dredging is when they dig a channel or make it deeper, beach replenishment otherwise known as a waste of federal tax dollars is what they're doing in Deal. Who cares if its breaking, its chock full o kooks, surf schools and drop in artists. Its only worth it when its big enough to scare the aforementioned groups out of the water. I guess the answer is yes go surf there.

6. Mr.Belmar

Mr.Belmar Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2010
    Idk... Why even waste time checking other spots when the Belmar is right down the road??

I mean seriously- it's the best break in the continental US...

The artificial reef....

It's basically a wave pool with perfect waves and water!

All on Belmar!

Plus there is a bodacious surf shop across the street

And a dunkin donuts

Don't forget about DJais!!!

7. MFitz73

MFitz73 Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2010
    of the 365 days of 1 calender year.... Belmar is surfable 366 days of the year. Its unreal.... and yeah DJAIS!!!
    Fist pump till I die!!!!

8. antoine

antoine Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2013
    Just wondering if anyone wants to invest in a Hotel on the Belmar with me. If we do it, we gotta do it Big just like the Belmar break.

9. MOCO LOCO

MOCO LOCO Member

Jun 4, 2014
    This forum is worthless. Get a life fellas. Damn it was a simple question. No need for the snark.

10. NJ glide

NJ glide Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2013
    Its ok this forum thinks you are worthless. Your thread sucked. Next time shut up put your wavestorm in the car and drive there. douche.

11. antoine

Mar 10, 2013
    so, is that a no vote for my hotel deal! You know you could have just said no! Crypes dude you don't have to get all emotional and bail on us like that. Some of us have feelings. I meen real feelings (see what I did there ?). Please come back, we miss you ,well someone does, maybe? Jk dude just relax , it's a fun place to be if you have to be somewhere!

Last edited: Jul 19, 2015
  12. MOCO LOCO

MOCO LOCO Member

Jun 4, 2014
    I never said no to the hotel son.

13. antoine

Mar 10, 2013
    That's the spirit! Now let's take turns on the wave storm!

14. stinkbug

stinkbug Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2010
    Nothing left in Deal. They destroyed all the breaks from Allenhurst to Darlington
    Phillips is next.

15. ihatelongboarders

ihatelongboarders Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2007
    this is subtly relevant!

16. Scobeyville

Scobeyville Well-Known Member

May 11, 2009
    If you do go to djais, make sure you wrap it up. Not just a condom but full on Saran wrap dental damns.

Those Betty's have diseases you never heard of.

17. ragdolling

ragdolling Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2010
    This is accurate. and he's not just saying that to keep the lineup empty. It's over. Your tax dollars at work. We really should chain ourselves to the bulldozers.

18. cepriano

cepriano Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2012
    to the original poster

WWW.THESURFERSVIEW.COM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    THEY HAVE A deal cam,called Monmouth beach,it is not Monmouth beach btw lol.the waves have been great,but expect to paddle out into a crowd of 45 strong,and 6 people taking off on a 2.5 second wave.id rather surf the dunes than go to deal.go to asbury

19. raddadbrad

raddadbrad Well-Known Member

Jan 10, 2015
    That crap pisses me off that they lable loch arbor as M.B. Sends all the barneys that dont know any better my way. The dude that owns the Surfersveiw cam needs his a$$ beat.

20. mOtion732

mOtion732 Well-Known Member

Sep 18, 2008
    Great! you should go!