Calling all sups

Discussion in 'Northeast' started by White Castle drop knee, Sep 23, 2015.

1. White Castle drop knee

White Castle drop knee Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2014
    As a gay drone flew above my head this morning as gave the double blow job wave I realized we were surrounded by a sheeit load of the gayest snakiest paddleboarders I've seen in a while . Calling out wave counts as they paddled hard from the out side taking the enemies that could thwart their massive wave count so they could be sweet sup kings for the day and just as those 2 stool pushers left a few more came in to take over . Just fabulous . I've decided most paddleboarders are pretty gay . That's all

2. BradPitted

BradPitted Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2015
    so like a big coward you come to the internet to biatch and moan? BradPitted has been in this situation before and I have certainly let them know to back off on sets. But that's just me.

3. Zeroevol

Zeroevol Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2009
    White Castle paddled in, threw their pink SUP bags in the ocean and then paddled back out

4. White Castle drop knee

Nov 20, 2014
    You go Brad pitted ! I ain't no pussee that's fo sho I'll tellem straight up slut just like I told your mom last night that her taint stinks like boat bilge

5. metard

metard Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2014
    in for the purse swinging

6. BradPitted

Jan 1, 2015
    you get none brah.. not even in the fantasy world of the internet is it fathomable that you get pssy.
    besides my mother doesnt like fat slobs who are afraid to fend off sup's on the only surf day we've had in over a month.

7. White Castle drop knee

Nov 20, 2014
  8. Whalerus2

Whalerus2 Well-Known Member

Sep 23, 2015
  9. NJ glide

NJ glide Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2013
    you have to elbow sweepers in the adam's apple then threaten to call your prison friends in order to run a proper train on said sup d bags girls. My friend showed me this trick, it worked they all ran away.

10. csawkid

csawkid Active Member

Sep 3, 2011
    SUPs are here to stay. Make the adjustment.

11. CJsurf

CJsurf Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2014
    Block them. They will get the hint and move along.

12. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

As they paddle by you, yank hard on their leash and watch them come crashing down, bewildered....

13. BradPitted

Jan 1, 2015
    BellSh7t. you and CJ don't have the b5lls to that. I've dealt with them hogging the lineup by blocking them or just letting them hear about it. its not hard to do but you I just don't see any reason to believe you guys or most of the people on SI have the guts to do it.

14. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

Already have done it....twice.

15. CBSCREWBY

CBSCREWBY Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2012
    I throw cannonball jellies at them....

16. sisurfdogg

sisurfdogg Well-Known Member

Jun 17, 2013
    If you could just lob 3 or so at their feet, they be slippin an slidin all jelly welly like.

17. LazyE

LazyE Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2014
    Did ya shoulderhpp them as well?

Problem is they can carry their stuff on their boards. Carefull out there brad

18. headhigh

headhigh Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2009
    Did you use a web app to translate this from another language? I really hope so.

Learn english or FOAD

and Bp admits that he's a coward.

Good thread so far

19. rcarter

rcarter Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2009
    F@gpitted is good at getting his ass kicked, his stuff thrown in the ocean and banging tranny hookers. That is all.

20. veriluxxx

veriluxxx Active Member

Aug 8, 2013
    I make the adjustment by showing them my nice shiny stainless steel knife which is strapped to my leg, once they get the message they usually paddle in