I just feel like posting a thread

Discussion in 'All Discussions' started by bubs, Sep 28, 2015.

1. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    Dude WTF!

2. The Lonesome Tractor

The Lonesome Tractor Well-Known Member

Feb 13, 2012
    Bump, this has potential to be a quality treade...

3. Peajay4060

Peajay4060 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    PJ's tip of the day.
    Never look at your poop after you eat beets. Just don't.

4. bubs

bubs Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2010
    Did you ever utilize that abnormal poop making hole?

5. headhigh

headhigh Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2009
    y don't you go eat another cheeseburger, fat a$$!

nice helmete BTW.

HA!

6. The Lonesome Tractor

Feb 13, 2012
    Well, there was effort, but never won the prize. Surprising that such big things can come out, yet even average sized things wont go in...

7. LazyE

LazyE Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2014
    I started juiceing beets ,carrots , granny smith apple and ginger. Aquired taste but makes you feel damn sparky just don't be alarmed when you pee. First time I thought I was bleeding internally.lol

8. metard

metard Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2014
    my outfit, we murk biches

click click, bang bang we in the murda bizness

9. bubs

bubs Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2010
    waves were meh

10. bubs

bubs Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2010
    and im fat and i suck right now

11. BradPitted

BradPitted Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2015
    has anyone seen or heard from Susan lately?

12. bubs

bubs Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2010
    I gotta tell you Suzyn .....it is HIGH IT IS FAR IT IS...........CAUGHT in front of the fence.

13. bubs

bubs Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2010
    I went running once and got stopped by a cop because he thought I was a looter. He kept me for awhile.

Had to diarrhea on the way back but didnt make it to the nearest facilities. Blew my trumpet right in the alley way behind the bar. Wiped with my underwear. Went inside and did some more tidying up. Ran home. Showered.

14. The Lonesome Tractor

Feb 13, 2012
    Holy Sh1t...

15. cepriano

cepriano Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2012
    these poop tales are great lol

16. DosXX

DosXX Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2013
    Clearly, this story was not made up.

Brings to mind another biological process, but in reverse:
    [video=youtube;LSjJtDDivlg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSjJtDDivlg[/video]

17. rizzla

rizzla Member

Aug 30, 2011
    Sophomore year of college, rugby party that starts at 10am on a Saturday, goes all day and through the night. I get home absolutely black-out and pass out. I wake up to the sound of…"Holy SH1T! What the ****? What kind of sick ****in son-of-a-*****!? Jesus-****IN-Christ!!"…I bolt out of bed and run out to the kitchen to see what was wrong. I get there and see my roommate standing on the opposite side of the kitchen looking down at the floor. He looks up at me with a look of sheer terror, panic, and confusion. He looks back down at the floor and I follow his gaze to the source of emotions. Our white linoleum kitchen floor has what can only be described as a "Jackson Pollack"-esque swirl, 3 to 4 feet in diameter, of what was once medium consistency liquid sh1t-spray, now dried to a crusty, cracking film of smeared poop, stinking to high heaven. One of the arms of this milky way galaxy of sh1t leads to the trash can. I shift my gaze to the top of the trash can and see that it is over-flowing with sh1t-stained paper towels. Every paper towel in our house was gone…a casualty of whatever slaughter had occurred in our kitchen sometime in the previous 8 hours. Whoever the culprit was, had, apparently, realized his or her mistake, felt remorse, and tried to fix the situation before running out of paper towels and concluding that since there were no more paper towels, there was absolutely nothing else that could be done about it…and went on his or her merry way. The terror, panic, and confusion that I now shared with my roommate propelled me to run through all potential suspects. Could a bum have waltzed in the house in the middle of the night, dookied, and moved on? No, why would he try to clean it up? The neighbors? They were three tiny ass girls who I refused to believe could be capable of such a thing. Then I was sure I had found the answer. My roommate who was still asleep. He had been known to piss in closets, in other people's beds, on computers. This time he had gone too far. I woke him up and marched him out to the kitchen, showed him what he had done, and demanded to know what the **** he was thinking. Just absolutely berating him, his mind, body, and spirit…for a transgression I deemed unforgivable. He was hungover and aware enough of his own history, and I saw him begin to question if he was capable of such madness. As I'm standing there still laying in to him, asking just how the **** he plans to finish the job without any ****ing paper towels, my other roommate, who is standing behind me, speaks up…."Ay yo, J….you got sh1t all up and down the back of your leg bro." The words hit me like a grand piano, bringing the full memory of what I had done out from deep within the recesses of my blacked out brain and putting it on blast in full technicolor across my prefrontal cortex. "Ohhhhh yeahhhhh" says my other roommate…."I remember being in the bathroom last night and you pounding on the door that you had to sh1t. I said I was there first, and you went away…..and THIS is what you go do?!!!" My roommate that I had awoken and marched out into the kitchen looked at me like I had just killed his dog. He shook his head and went back to bed. I went out to buy more paper towels.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2015
  18. headhigh

headhigh Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2009
    wow. you win at life

19. Masterjasson

Masterjasson Well-Known Member

Mar 8, 2010
    Like a hotdog down a hallway.

20. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

This thread is why you are all morons, to say the very least!!