Ocmd thursday - lets shred!!!

Discussion in 'Mid Atlantic' started by Pure Surfing, Oct 27, 2015.

1. Pure Surfing

Pure Surfing Active Member

Oct 14, 2011
    Ocmd thursday - find my drone LOL

Looks head high. Gonna be in the water all day Thursday and Friday, and when I'm not, I'll have the drone out. HMU if you can really throw down and let's get some gnarly footage.

It's killing me to have to be here knowing it's firing at my home break in the OBX. I know a few spots between DE and OC, but none of them are on the same level =(

Hoping some of my braddah's on here wanna share the stoke and try to prove me wrong!

-----------------------
    EDIT - Tanked the drone this evening between 48-50th ST in OC. If any of you guys find it, lmk. It's not even really good for parts at this point, but if it washes up I can recover the footage. Check out this pic from this morning 11-29-15. Fun day!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 29, 2015
  2. Zeroevol

Zeroevol Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2009
    If ya hit the DE side, I'll be at IRI

3. MFCondor

MFCondor Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2013
    I'll be riding Zero's wake.

4. Zeroevol

Jun 22, 2009
    Word ya mother truckin condor!!

5. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    Where's UNK2B when you really need him...?

6. Zeroevol

Jun 22, 2009
    Haven't seen him around in a bit. Do you need Pure to go kill himself? LOL

7. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    LOL!

Z - - thou art a man for all seasons :cool:

8. Pure Surfing

Oct 14, 2011
    The place I'm staying backs up to Silver Lake, so I'll be driving south for sure. IDK if the inlet is bigger or better shape than the breaks around the state line or even further south in front of the surf shops, but I'll definitely be checking it out on the way down.

I've only ever surfed DE/MD in the middle of the winter and the inlet was smaller than down south. My buddy who used to live in Bethany said it's often the reverse though. Guess I'm about to find out!!!

I'll shoot you a PM maybe we can link up if nothing else it'll be cool to say hello, meet some new people.

9. stuckIntheMiddle

stuckIntheMiddle New Member

Oct 27, 2015
    Thinking of hitting Assateague, just moved to E. Coast this year though. Still trying to find my spot. Where in OC you planning, 48th?

10. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    48th is bad - - - been flat as a torpedo the past 2 yrs. Maybe more.

11. stuckIntheMiddle

stuckIntheMiddle New Member

Oct 27, 2015
    Than how about some tips for someone who just moved back??? Gotta make the 2+ hour drive worth it!

12. Pure Surfing

Oct 14, 2011
    Damn, that's rough. F that dude. Sounds like bad juju lol.

I try not to advertise where I surf more than I already have. If you make it to area lmk and I'll be happy to point you in the right direction.

LOL. As a matter of fact, I just heard all of OC is going to be flat for the rest of the week. Everyone should go golfing. And ****.

13. Zeroevol

Jun 22, 2009
    LOL, it's his thing, he's a funny dude

14. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    Vry funny. And likely surfing the tropical goodness while we pile on the rubber.

15. scotty

scotty Well-Known Member

Aug 26, 2008
    OC is 150 blocks that are all easy to check, and all breaking right now. pick your sandbar. tip - avoid Delaware there are two spots and dozens of kooks to jam them both up.

16. Hawky

Hawky Well-Known Member

May 9, 2014
    I'll be riding Condors wake who will be riding Zeros wake.

17. andrewk529

andrewk529 Well-Known Member

Sep 3, 2010
    I herd the South Side will be breaking.

18. Zeroevol

Jun 22, 2009
    Yeah, those SE winds really turn that place on!

19. superbust

superbust Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2008
    Yo I'm down like a clown and actually trying to get a buddy of mine to bring his drone out too. He just bought 2 more batteries so he can film for about 30-35 min now with the Phantom drone. Two angles would be insane

20. Pure Surfing

Oct 14, 2011
    PM me your # we'll see if we can link up. Gonna be hard to get outta the water to film, but I'm sick with my drone. Gonna be a fun few days of surf fosho