question: best dry herb vaporizer

Discussion in 'All Discussions' started by HARDCORESHARTHUFFER-RI, Oct 26, 2015.

1. FUN

FUN Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2014
    [video=youtube;QjsPG0Kspxo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjsPG0Kspxo[/video]

2. chicharronne

chicharronne Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2006
    http://vaporgenie.com/
    I got the classic. There's a lifetime warranty. I had a bowl crack, took a pic, and emailed it to them. got another in the mail within a week.

3. Radderbsurfin

Radderbsurfin Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2013
    This guy I sat next to on the bus on the way to church says to switch it up. He says he vapes for a week then puffs for the next week then maybe make some edibles the following week.
    Seemed odd at the time him telling me all that since it was the first time I'd ever seen him and I was on my way to church for god stuff. #legalizejesus

4. chicharronne

Jun 22, 2006
    I make smores with my ABV leftovers. I get graham crackers, spread nutella on one side, teaspoon of ABV on that, p butter on the other side. 25 min at 250 degrees.

5. cepriano

cepriano Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2012
    damn zagaffer that's some mighty fine herb ya got there.

ok I got a question for u vape dudes,im still stuck in the stone age,or stoned age with my lighter..

do you cough vaping?is that a thing?lol how do u know when u had enough,idk man seems to high tech for me I wouldn't know when to stop...serious question tho do u cough from that

6. Scobeyville

Scobeyville Well-Known Member

May 11, 2009
    image.jpg
    ZaG. You get any gorilla glue #4 by you?
    Highly recommend it.

7. brewengineer

brewengineer Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2011
    I like this tread. More of an edible guy, myself. I like the idea behind the vaporizer, but the runner in me tries to avoid stuff going into the lungs.

8. boogitym

boogitym Well-Known Member

Feb 3, 2011

I miss san diego. I imagine gorilla glue is oil.. The honey oil from cali and colorado still havent got out here yet. SD wax is 2hundo an 8er nyc delivery. Crazy but worth it. Lotz of boof wax around cuz peeps out here dont know the difference so all the crap oil/wax ( aka still has butane) makes its way to market. People buy stuff here they literally throw away in cali.

That being said the only dry pen worth anything is the PAX. It hits like a volcano turkey bag.

If im going dry ill just roll an L. Pens are for being discrete so i use mainly wax. I treat it like a dugout and get 2 to 3 monster dabs then gotta reload.

Check this site

Ineedhemp.com

Awesome deals on medical grade stainless steal pens. Ceramic skillets. No more chinese metal taste!

9. chicharronne

Jun 22, 2006
    I'm telling!

10. Towelie

Towelie Well-Known Member

Nov 27, 2014
    I've got a PAX 2 for covert ops. smells like burning sunflower seeds. personally, i like a good bowl, or a nice sizzle of a finely rolled J with a filter (smooth)...but... for concerts or outings - pax2 is my go to.. hell, it's my only vape, of course its my go to.
    i'll be watching this threade for new ideas hoesever

11. Towelie

Nov 27, 2014
    this thread should get reincarnated as quickly as it's probably about to get band.

pss: don't forget to bring a towel!

12. Towelie

Nov 27, 2014
    hey question, are those rumors about thermal scanners on choppers true? they have X-ray machines in gov't trucks patrolling streets now, scanning your sh1t. thats a fact btw, welcome. but not sure about them choppers, man. I'm on a path to be a self sufficient towel, and i can see how that technology could hinder my life's aspirations.

13. cepriano

cepriano Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2012
    when I go to concerts,il roll like 4 blunts and cut them in half,that way its a little clip and u can toss it if u need to.

I remember at ozzfest,in the middle of a moshpit with hatebreed playing,2nd stage,wahtever year that was idk,a mosh quickly formed around me and got stuck in the middle,dropped the blunt,crowd came to a dead stop.lol would of been funny if hatebreed stopped playing,but yea they stopped it,let me grab my blunt,and the mosh resumed.white people are nice.

still waiting for an answer about coughing from a vape.....

14. Riley Martin

Riley Martin Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2015
    Do you live in Humboldt County or the Appalachians?

15. FUN

FUN Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2014
    you may cough at first since it's a different 'type' of smoke going into your lungs, but after a few hits you shouldn't be coughing. vaping is a lot healthier for your lungs than j's/blunts/bowls, which is one of the reasons why people do it

16. Towelie

Nov 27, 2014
    hahahaha thats f*ckin awesome man, thats blunt respect right there. what was the q about coughing?

idk, that depends i guess. I'm in new york city... so i guess in closer proximity to appalachian hills?

oh.... +1. but it kinda depends on the paper you roll with too. i cough more from bob's than from raw idk? also depends on the tree.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2015
  17. Scobeyville

May 11, 2009
    Site your sources. Vaping has been around for all of 2 years, not sure if the long term effects can be proven.
    Yeah, smoking paper is bad, but what if you use a water bong. The water filtrates the bad stuff... Right??

18. FUN

FUN Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2014
    nah, the water only cools down the smoke. and percs and sh!t are just a gimmick imo

19. Towelie

Nov 27, 2014
    you're still inhaling tar byproduct and other sticky stuff that is in the smoke as well. it still condenses on the lung walls. smoke travels in bubbles through the water man, its science. yes, heavier particles get weeded out (no pun) but certain fumes, including cancerogenic elements still travel through in gas form.
    one form to eliminate those would be distillation through boiling the water and let smoke condense down in purified form through a series of fabric filters.
    vaporizing works KINDA like that, where instead of burning the tree and expelling the smoke along with harmful components, the tree is baked instead. you're still getting the fumes, just not the smoke from burning it. it's KINDA like a distiller/furnace for grass... i mean tobacco.

20. Scobeyville

May 11, 2009
    haha. I was 100% joking about the water taking out the bad stuff