what will you do if trump becomes president?

Discussion in 'All Discussions' started by cepriano, Dec 14, 2015.

1. seldom seen

seldom seen Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2012
    I didn't realize WW3 started already until I watched the GOP debate. LOLZ

2. Riley Martin's Disgruntled Neighbor

Riley Martin's Disgruntled Neighbor Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2012
    http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/260210-sanders-doubles-down-climate-change-causes-terrorism

One of many sources. BTW I believe very much in global warming. The caliphate has nothing to do with rising carbon emissions, however.

I repeat - Bernie is not a president.

3. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

Is she in love with a Julio???

4. pinkstink

pinkstink Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2012
    I couldn't read this whole thread but the general sense I get is that my you all, my fellow Americans, are a bunch of bigoted idiots, and we as a country are doomed (brewengineer, you're cool). Anyone who thinks Trump would make a good president should have their right to vote revoked. Get educated you fools. Read the newspaper, read books, listen to NPR, don't watch Fox News or CNN. Think critically. Stop being stoopid. And racist. Grrrrrr. Trump is all bluff, no substance. It makes for good television but the guy is an idiot. We are one angry mob away from there being a lynching at a Trump rally. It's f*cked. You all suck. I quit!

5. seldom seen

Aug 21, 2012
    pinkstink I abhor trump brah. Hate is not a strong enough word

6. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

Listen to NPR?? hahahahahahahaha!!! They re "critical thinking"??
    Maybe if you are from Massachusetts. Oh wait, you ARE from Kennedy land!!
    Well, don't let it bother you kid. If Trump gets elected you can, as another poster frequently states, go kill yourself......

7. LazyE

LazyE Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2014
    Well, most democrats I know do believe in science unlike most Republicans I know.

Why is Bernie not a presidential possibility outside of the reason the status quo, both rep. and dems, does not want him to be? Is he not pretty enough? Too smart? Honest? Sensible?

8. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

Most democrats do not understand science. They just pretend to. Same with Republicans.

9. brewengineer

brewengineer Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2011
    That's why I am an independent.

10. brewengineer

Jun 22, 2011
    Trump doesn't know what the nuclear triad is. Let that sink in, Trump supporters. The guy with the codes to launch doesn't know anything about the topic. Rubio threw it in Trump's face, which was fun.

11. brewengineer

Jun 22, 2011
    It isn't coming, it is already here. Has been that way for years. It just means the job market is changing. More skilled people are needed to set up, maintain, and repair these machines. But yeah, manual labor has been reduced because of it. One of my company's manufacturing plants in Germany is almost completely automated, including quality checks and controls. There are only 4 people assigned to the line, and they mostly correct malfunctions and abnormalities in the system. Futuristic stuff!

12. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

You and me both.

13. JohnnyCornstarch

JohnnyCornstarch Well-Known Member

Feb 24, 2015
    Wht's funny though is that every president has gone into their presidency with a "strategical plan" and completely abandonded it once they realized that when sh!t hits the fan there is no room for planning. So in other words, I think it's a good idea not having a detailed plan. Just make it up as you go instead, circumstancial judgement if you will.

14. seldom seen

Aug 21, 2012
  15. LazyE

LazyE Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2014
    So it's not just us surfers that are morons?

16. Riley Martin's Disgruntled Neighbor

Riley Martin's Disgruntled Neighbor Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2012
    85 Sharia courts in the United Kingdom. Mohammed is the most popular boys name there. Germany has whole towns where Syrians outnumber Germans by 15-1. All you bleeding heart libs can talk the talk till you are blue in the face - but think about the reality of YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD being filled with Syrian refugees who want to maintain their culture and their way of life - IN YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD. If you want that here - vote Hilary. Not only will she be sure those two things happen, she'll finance it. With your hard earned money.

Refugees are not people that want to come to America to live the American dream. They're being forced out of their countries by our mutual enemies. retreat is defeat. Lets help them out in their own country, where they can continue their lifestyle and culture. We can do that by POUNDING ISIS BACK TO THE 7TH CENTURY WHERE THEIR MINDSET BELONGS WITH AN ALL OUT ASSAULT ON THE PEOPLE WHO ARE ALL OUT ASSAULTING US.

You can call me whatever name you want - I like ham sandwiches and baseball and the separation of church and state. I also think its a privilege to live in this country, not a right.

17. capecodcdog

capecodcdog Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2012
    Make that at least three independents here.

Both major party's offerings (at least those leading the polls) are seriously flawed.

I have not been impressed by any presidential candidate for quite some time.. Then again, if I was at one time impressed, it was when I was young and impressionable.

18. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    That's 4 of us

19. LazyE

LazyE Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2014