how far away r u?

Discussion in 'Global Surf Talk' started by Barry bottomfeeder, Jan 6, 2016.

1. Mr.Belmar

Mr.Belmar Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2010
    Why is this thread still going??really??

Rad Brad is the only one who actually posted something relevant to the original thread in the last (guessing) 15 or so pages...

#saltlife

2. raddadbrad

raddadbrad Well-Known Member

Jan 10, 2015
    Yo Hawkheart I think I just checked you out on Insta through one of Latches posts. Looks like you guys get your fair share down there. NICE WORK. SOLID FOOTAGE BRO! You've changed my thoughts on Delaware for sure...

3. JawnDoeski

JawnDoeski Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2014
    Well you can thank swell info's most moronic poster Barry Fumunda Cudda

Hey Jesus you think the swell will hold till tomorrow or will those strong off shores beat it down like a chick living on the streets of Kensington

4. JawnDoeski

Aug 11, 2014
    Hey Rad Brad speaking of other rippahhhs from PA...

5. Mr.Belmar

Mr.Belmar Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2010
    #ThanksBarry

Well I can only speak for the corner of E Indiana Ave and Arbor St- but yes- I think the swell will hold for tomorrow...although I don't think it will be that big- I'm hoping for maybe chest hi in the am. Never know tho could be another jersey night surfing session... I'm hoping to get in before work for an hour

6. Sandblasters

Sandblasters Well-Known Member

May 4, 2013
    come on emazz 5 i know you can do betta roast him

7. raddadbrad

raddadbrad Well-Known Member

Jan 10, 2015
    Trannyblasters a super koooooook! Hahaha moron! On that note the wind just switched (goin to get wet) yeheww!!

Last edited: Jan 10, 2016
  8. JayD

JayD Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2012
    Ahh the triflin' troll at it again. Your premise for derailment is laughable. Also, it is very odd that your so "proud of yourself"...are you a ***** in real life or just play (w/) one on Internet forums. I know guys that live in aspen and Seattle that surf better and charge harder than 95% of the guys on this board including myself. Meanwhile you live in New freaking Hampshire. The epicenter of choke rippas huh? and when you laugh really loud at the end of your post...when you are extra proud of o Barry, it's the most laughable. Quit being an idiot. auwwwwwrighty then... Carry on

9. bennysgohome

bennysgohome Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2009
    What a joke? He moved right near the ocean and that is when he got good. Show me a surfer who has lived far from the ocean their whole life and can surf well. I'm just saying. Don't get mad at the truth.

10. Special Whale Glue

Special Whale Glue Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2011
  11. Barry bottomfeeder

Barry bottomfeeder Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2015
    Barry bottomfeeder here. I will watch you

12. mrcoop

mrcoop Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2010
    Whether 2 minutes or 3 hours...:p...the 3 + hour guys will always out number those that live very close...but we all pretty much have the same drive about surfing...and who gives a rats ass whether your good or not with regard to your locale. Surfing isn't even about how good one is...it's that sick feeling we all get...stoke.

Figure vid kinda relates to the discussion... https://vimeo.com/55983727. Thinks this guy sums it up pretty good.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2016
  13. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    Enjoyed that vid, coop a loop & well-said preface by thee.

As regards shorepoundforjackass & its repetitive, deranged obsession with how other people surf....have a google at Pete Muller. Lives: NYC. Home break: Santa Barbara. p96 'Forbes' Jan 18 issue. Yah, sorry, it's not 'Mother Jones.'

14. cleavland steamer

cleavland steamer Well-Known Member

Jan 8, 2016
  15. Sandblasters

Sandblasters Well-Known Member

May 4, 2013
    wall

16. Hawky

Hawky Well-Known Member

May 9, 2014
    Thanks dude! It's not Delaware though, it's Delmarva :)

17. JawnDoeski

Aug 11, 2014
    Rob Kelly was a better surfer then you well before he moved to SJ's finest

I surfed this morning before work Liam...frozen thumping ramps..you didn't bet

Hailing from the city of drugs guns and brothers loving brothers

NOYA Liam

18. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

You went out this AM?? So, the surf was finally small enough for you??
    I went out his AM also--head +2 here in Cow Hampsha, and wind chills were at 15*F. You would have tucked tail buffoon!!

19. JawnDoeski

Aug 11, 2014
    Tell me lies tell me sweet little lies

#swellinfos #1moron

Ohhh isn't it moronic

20. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

Yes you are moronic, no doubt.
    And yankee as well...