Best Water Filter

Discussion in 'All Discussions' started by seldom seen, Mar 3, 2016.

1. backside hack

backside hack Well-Known Member

Apr 4, 2012
    Been using the Royal Berkey w/ Carbon Black Filters and Arsenic/Flouride Filters added to it.

Boom!

Last edited: Mar 3, 2016
  2. Sniffer

Sniffer Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2010
    2 words: Donald Trump

The establishment is pooping their pants right now because they are afraid of a non politician getting in power and poking around into their business. He can't be bought, he's not an empty vessel for foreign elites to continue their corruption. Everything is beginning to change in this country..finally! The past 30 years have been a joke.

3. Sniffer

Sep 20, 2010
    In years past I would agree with u that the hillary would win in that manner. But something is different now. I think people are beginning to wake up to how evil our govt really is. Also Hillary is about to be indiated....even an evil cat only has 9 lives to survive.

4. fl.surfdog

fl.surfdog Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2010
    Got well water.....yeah sucks....got one of them 3 canister filters under my sink, does really well...surprising, filters are a little expensive but well worth it.

5. fl.surfdog

Dec 6, 2010
    works good on the bullsh!t

6. archy 2.0

archy 2.0 Well-Known Member

Jul 5, 2012
    I have a filter system that attaches to the incoming water pipe to the house that filters 99.9% of everything. Heavy metals, fluoride, arsenic, pharmaceuticals, pcb's etc.

It was pretty inexpensive and will last for 1 year for a 2 bath house. It cost me $400 and I installed it myself. All you need are some basic plumbing skills. Otherwise a plumber will do it for about a $100. Replacement filter run about $150.

the initial cost seems like alot but the price per gallon is less than a penny.

Besides the risk of drinking tap water your skin absorbs all that crap when you shower.

7. archy 2.0

archy 2.0 Well-Known Member

Jul 5, 2012
    BTW the Britta and PUR are bullsyt. They only really mask the smell and taste and really do nothing.

8. sisurfdogg

sisurfdogg Well-Known Member

Jun 17, 2013
    Everyone living on the water should have a dock with oysters attached to filter the water.

I know, I know, I just had to add my 2 cents.

9. fl.surfdog

Dec 6, 2010
    Lake "o" discharge water hitting you just as bad down there?

10. headhigh

headhigh Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2009
    lol. I like your style man

11. sisurfdogg

sisurfdogg Well-Known Member

Jun 17, 2013
    Not as bad as you guys. We finally got some clear water this last week due to the southeast flow. Someone should take a bunch of dead fish and dump them on the governor's and the state capital front lawns. As a sign of our esteem.

12. metard

metard Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2014
    d!cks to dollars says you have a simple canister system with sand (silca sand) and maybe diatomaceous earth (dinosaur algae)...... or maybe, just a big maybe some zeolite (porous volcanic rock) which is basically what ever common pool filter is. let me tell you something son. depending on usage, you still have to replace those filters every so often and your sh!t is only marginally better than the brita or pur you talk crap about. but not by very much.

know who makes the best water filtration systems, water treatment and water (reclamation or desalinization) in the world?

of course you don't. you really don't know jack sh!t because your too busy with believing conspiracy theory, alex jones, morgellans, mother jones and chem trail bulls!t from the internet.

let me know when you when you buy your stuff from Israel. k homeboy. let me know when you contract with Israeli firms for water treatment plant construction. k homeboy. water filtration technology is one of their largest exports and they know wtf they are doing and talking about. unlike you.

homeboy.

13. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    ^^^ Drops the mic

[video=youtube;E6dyM7t_D6w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6dyM7t_D6w[/video]

14. CBSCREWBY

CBSCREWBY Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2012
    Uzis are cool, too.

15. nynj

nynj Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    I don't go to Israel often, but when I do it's for a good glass of water.

16. seldom seen

seldom seen Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2012
  17. metard

metard Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2014
    ha. that's good stuff.

sorry man, i had starbucks and a sudafed so i'm going a million miles an hour right now

18. Sniffer

Sep 20, 2010
    So as a free country we should stop questioning our govt? Just keep drinking your starbucks people, nothing to see here…all is well.

19. metard

metard Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2014

20. Mr.Belmar

Mr.Belmar Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2010
    you got a link of the product??