Best Water Filter

Discussion in 'All Discussions' started by seldom seen, Mar 3, 2016.

1. archy 2.0

archy 2.0 Well-Known Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Again, I recommend a water filter effective in removing Fluoride. Even the Gubmit considers it a Hazardous substance even though they put it in the water to prevent cavities.
    Many of you will criticize me, but this is intentional poisoning.

http://nj.gov/health/eoh/rtkweb/documents/fs/1699.pdf

2. nynj

nynj Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Damn it! I've been being poisoned for 35 years and my parents longer... I'm going to start feeling the negative effects any minute now

3. nynj

nynj Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    [video=youtube;4N5hdOcsKrg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N5hdOcsKrg[/video]

4. bubs

bubs Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2010
    Yo this thread is really weird.

5. seldom seen

seldom seen Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2012
    Bus you drink tap too?

6. DosXX

DosXX Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2013
    "Is it necessary for me to drink my own urine? No, but I do it anyway because it’s
    sterile and I like the taste."
    -Patches O'Houlihan

7. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

And getting weirder!!

8. Special Whale Glue

Special Whale Glue Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2011
    I can't believe after 19 pages we still have dirty water.

Ps chlorine is actually vitimin c and flouride is vitimin f, and the fountain of youth is really your tap. Trust me, the government loves you really hard, and extra healthy tap water is one of their loving gifts to society. If you ever find flouride or chlorine in its pure form, just start eating it as fast as you can.

9. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

Would you mix it with whale jizz??

10. Special Whale Glue

Special Whale Glue Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2011
    If the government and SI medical team deem it safe, of course.

11. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

Well I AM on the SI Medical Team.....and I stamp my approval!!

12. seldom seen

Aug 21, 2012
    It's all about balance, as long as you have the proportions right.

13. LazyE

LazyE Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2014
    Moderation is masterbation.

I purify my water with vodka.

14. seldom seen

Aug 21, 2012

15. jettyflea

jettyflea Well-Known Member

Apr 12, 2013
    Good stuff Doug. That's a good documentary. It's crazy that the media and government try to make scientists into nut jobs because they speak against the norm. We are talking about nobel prize winners here.

The best part of the documentary is that all the studies show there isn't any benefit to preventing tooth decay when ingesting fluoride in our water supply. Then, the CDC says the only benefit is to apply fluoride topically (which everyone knows means only on the surface using toothpaste). When are we still ingesting it then and soo many other countries have banned it. I also like that the FDA regulates toothpaste and therefore have to put a warning on the tube to call poison control but the FDA doesn't regulate our water supply. It's scary that the fluoride in a glass of tap water is close to that pea size amount of toothpaste they warn you about.

Hey, nothing wrong with the studies showing IQ loss in kids that are drinking tap water either. We all want dumber people in this country. The government studies are funny too where they use comparisons of towns to their benefit (poor communities vs wealthy communities) without factoring in the those variables with the stats.

I don't think people will be dying tomorrow from drinking tap water. It's more an issue with children because it affects brain development, causes bone issues, organ issues and lower IQs. The thing is that we were all children at some point.

The area around breast milk is also crazy. There are very small traces of fluoride in breast milk. The flouride in water is (I believe 20,000 times higher). Basically, the government and local towns are saying that our bodies don't produce the right amount of fluoride for a baby and that they know better. I wouldn't be making bottles for babies using tap water. I may drink it but I wouldn't take a chance with that.

16. archy 2.0

Jul 5, 2012
    Be careful what you say Flea. You'll be ridiculed for going against the status quot. The Gubmit knows best, and to site any scientific/medical literature is a show of paranoia.
    hebfluoride.jpg

Judging by some of the retarded posts, it would be safe to say the fluoridation program is going just as planned. I know you'll say i'm a fluoride baby too, but fact is i was born and raised in Italy where there was no water fluordation program.

A big argument is fluoride is a naturally occurring element present in the ecosystem, food, water, etc., but tap water is treated with sodium fluoride and Hexa and hydrafluorosilicic acid. These are inorganic chemicals that are the industrial waste of fertilizer production. They are considered as toxic chemicals with this label on their containers Hazard_T.svg.jpg until they put it in the water, where magically they become beneficial to human health.

But hey nothing to be alarmed over. And yeah for those who say they're fine; degenerative diseases dont happen overnight. I can hear it now, "eh, we're all gonna die anyway". I'd rather die of old age than in a hospital bed with tubes stickin outta me in some fake sterilized enviro listening to, "beep beep beep beep" of the heart monitor, while everything I worked for all my life goes to paying the exorbitant med bills, rather than passing it on to my kin.

BTW i couldnt sleep hence the 3:30 post

17. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

You couldn't sleep??
    Well no wonder--you are thinking of too much crap; it lessens your fun of life.
    But then again, you were born in Italy--that explains it........<grin>

18. seldom seen

Aug 21, 2012
    So does a BRITA filtre out the fluoride?

19. JohnnyCornstarch

JohnnyCornstarch Well-Known Member

Feb 24, 2015
  20. archy 2.0

Jul 5, 2012
    No.
    Here's are some good alternatives. Fluoride filters are sold separately.
    http://www.propurusa.com/Propurtrade-Systems_c_12-2-1.html
    It seems expensive for the initial hit, but it comes out to 1 to 2 cents a gallon.
    Even the CDC warns against exposing babies 6 months or less to any exposure to fluoride.
    But they still put it in the water. So when bathing your little one it'd be a good idea to get this as well.
    http://www.propurusa.com/ProMax-Shower-Filter-w-Massage-Head_p_196.html
    Like I said, sounds expensive, but way cheaper than a retarded kid with possibly some horrible disease.