Richmond Surfclub Tees

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by PatSayJack, Apr 4, 2016.

1. seldom seen

seldom seen Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2012
  2. 252surfer

252surfer Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2010
    Holy hell that may be the single greatest rant this site has ever seen. I can't believe this was that guy from that morning Kiel. Unbelievable haha

3. The Lonesome Tractor

The Lonesome Tractor Well-Known Member

Feb 13, 2012
    I think you all have lost something... It's not your fault.

Swell info breeds a special kind of hate while hindering the stoke.

I used to stay out of the forums for the most part and would check the forecast and be on my way.

I may start doing that again.

The stoke is in the forecast, not the forum.

For those of you on here promoting the stoke and the good that surfing has given you, keep it up.

For the others... your doing it wrong.

Sincerely,

The Lonesome Tractor.

4. The Lonesome Tractor

Feb 13, 2012
    Odds are good that if you could hold your own in the ocean, you wouldn't be so damn butt hurt back on land.

5. 252surfer

Dec 1, 2010
    Tractor, I can verify. Kiel can hold his own. Kiel, me and my other friend would be and still are some of the only people who would be out on the ****tiest, biggest and cold days in VB. I understand where you are coming from but a lot of people in VB claim to surf like this and use this excuse to burn the locals etc etc. I've seen guys get run over and hurt by kooks who claim to surf especially at the pier because of how small the takeoff zone usually is for that wave.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2016
  6. 252surfer

Dec 1, 2010
    All I'm saying is that sometimes these guys need to be blasted so that they understand to just shut up and let their surfing do the talking.

7. ClemsonSurf

ClemsonSurf Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2007
    KK,

Thank you for reminding me of thundercvnt.

The Clem.

8. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    Killa FTW! Vicious KO!!!

9. barreldodger69

barreldodger69 Active Member

Oct 21, 2012

What do you mean sometimes they need to get blasted? It's every time someone tries keep the stoke alive for themselves by turning to their community and asking for help. It's just a shirt. I bet he didn't create an account last night just to sell some shirts. Truth is, kook or not, we should support our own. You don't have to buy a shirt, but don't rag on a guy just Bc he's trying to make a couple extra bucks to KEEP him in the water. I swear surfing is the only culture that hates its own people more than any other person in the world.

Straight up, I don't believe you killa, or you 757surfer. I think it was an attempt to validate yourselves as "surfers". I know it's thought of as "cool" to hate on these people, but it's down right lame. Chill out. That's not what surfing should be about.

10. The Lonesome Tractor

Feb 13, 2012
    I dont think he claimed to surf like anything. I think dude man is just trying to sell some T's to raise money for their surf club.

That's constructive, and introduces more people to the sport.

I get it, there's nothing that pisses me off more than some kook sitting directly inside me. Turn to paddle for a wave and your face to face with them, or staring up their boardies because they decided to go too.

That's why I don't surf the pier, or 1st street, or Croatan. There's plenty of beach, and those spots really aren't that much more consistent than a random bar.

Regardless, blasting somebody for something that happened 2 years ago seems silly.

Especially to still be harboring that much hate after that amount of time.

Maybe the dude was just starting out and just didn't know..

Cut him some slack, buy a T shirt or move on.

I'm pretty sure we have a rant thread that this would be more fitting for.

11. 252surfer

Dec 1, 2010
    I'm not tryibg to validate anything barrell. I don't go around yelling or screaming in the lineup, I'm not burning guys and I don't start anything with people because it's just a waste of time and effort. I honestly get stoked on watching others learn and enjoy surfing as well. But I don't go around claiming I'm a snowboarder just because I have been a few times. I'm not and probably never will be. Just because you can stand up on a surfboard does not mean you are a "surfer" I mean, Kiel may have gone a little overboard in the rant here, sure. In short, all I'm saying is use decent etiquette while surfing and everyone will hopefully be happy. I had to commit a lot of time and effort into surfing to get to where I am skill wise. "You get what you give"

Last edited: Apr 5, 2016
  12. superbust

superbust Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2008
    Ya bunch of territorial mah fakahs. EAST COAST B***H

13. 252surfer

Dec 1, 2010
    haha welcome back super

14. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    I think what contributed to Killa's vitriol is the fact that he actually had another chance to tell this guy off. What are the odds he would have come on here and posted and Killa know exactly who he is? I'm sure he got a little amped at the opportunity. Regardless, it was a fun read.

15. ScobeyviIIe

ScobeyviIIe Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2015
    whats with all these dudes catching feelings?
    This place is mehhh

16. 252surfer

Dec 1, 2010
    it's a forum scobes, everyone is allowed to say what they think and I respect that. honestly, I would rather beefs be settled on here than in the water or on the beach.

17. JayD

JayD Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2012
    +1...I doubt he stewed for two years. He saw this guy post and a flashback occurred and he was like....I calling this guy out! If the guy paddled out and sat underneath Killa, I would have done the same thing. Who knows....if it was only waist high at VB pier, we are talking about a weak wave and small take off area. Plus it's VB pier. Pretty funny that he noticed...small world. You never know...so don't be a d0&k.

18. grainofsand

grainofsand Well-Known Member

Jun 26, 2014
  19. 252surfer

Dec 1, 2010
    image.jpg

20. grainofsand

grainofsand Well-Known Member

Jun 26, 2014
    ^nice

Attached Files: