Illegals are great people

Discussion in 'Mid Atlantic' started by bennysgohome, May 4, 2016.

1. bennysgohome

bennysgohome Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2009
    Wow, everyone says they are all good people. This link represents the majority of them.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/04/29/california-gop-convention-chaos-protesters-block-donald-trumps-motorcade/

They carry Mexican flags instead of American flags. They fail to assimilate. They burn the American flag and say they don't give a crap what it stand for. They still think this land belongs to them. They basically are using the system to their advantage and actually don't like this country.

Sounds similar to other groups that are trying to cause chaos in our country. Are these the type of people we want coming into our country. People need to get their head out of their asses. Again, we actually have US citizens supporting ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION and have more compassion for these people than their fellow countrymen. What a shame. Especially burning the flag when many of our friends, brothers, mothers, sisters and fathers have died representing that flag.

2. Z

Z Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2012
    Thanks Obama!!

3. bennysgohome

Nov 13, 2009
    lol

4. bennysgohome

Nov 13, 2009
    Last edited: May 4, 2016
  5. bennysgohome

Nov 13, 2009
    I would also love to know the average IQ of these crowd members. fo sho ebonics.

6. archy 2.0

archy 2.0 Well-Known Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Shut up Racist!

7. beerndwata

beerndwata Well-Known Member

Sep 18, 2013
    Don't hate the player - hate the game.

8. archy 2.0

archy 2.0 Well-Known Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Total sarcasm.

9. bennysgohome

Nov 13, 2009
    How did you know? LOL. I'm Hitler man because I don't like seeing ILLEGAL criminals burn the flag. I wish I could pick and choose which laws to follow since they are breaking one every day they are here. This should be an interesting place for future generations.

10. Banned for being awesome

Banned for being awesome Well-Known Member

Feb 17, 2012
    I love illegals. I have 4 that clean my house every 2 weeks.

11. bennysgohome

Nov 13, 2009
    I know. People who claim racist are always the ones who support slave labor wages and profiting off those illegal slaves.

****. Who is going to mow my lawn? I don't even know how to start a lawn mower or weed wacker. Too much work. Let me get some Nikes, eat McDonalds and watch TV on my fat ass.

12. Banned for being awesome

Feb 17, 2012
    I pay them EACH $20 per hour cash. Come again about slave wages???? They have my business because they do a good job, never steal or break my stuff, and are friendly. I have yet to find anyone other then them that does 1/2 the job.

So carry on with your Karl Marx attitude that I should employ Americans for the greater good of America.

13. pinkstink

pinkstink Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2012
    100 years from now when our great grandchildren are studying the 2nd Civil War there will be a page in the textbook that explains how memes started a war.

14. metard

metard Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2014
    zyclon b for all immigrants

15. metard

metard Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2014
    ok j/k

i hope no one takes that srs

16. twosevencrew

twosevencrew Member

Aug 28, 2015
    Life is waaayyyy better now with Obama than when good old George and the crew where in charge running around the world invading countries with "weapons of mass destruction" Who the hell do you think created ISS.... not saying Sadam was good but at least he kept them under control....THANKS BUSH!!!!

17. bennysgohome

Nov 13, 2009
    I'm sure you do, lol.

Thanks, you are the problem and are as bad as employers who employ them. You should employ Americans. Obviously, you use illegals to your advantage or have a family member or friend who uses them in their business. Self interest. Mo money is your game. Greedy bastard. I would kindly pay more money to employ Americans and also watch my taxes decrease. We have people who had their jobs undercut by illegals. Now that person is dipping into unemployment and other subsidies. The illegal doesn't pay taxes where the other person did. The illegal is also getting free healthcare, education and collecting welfare/section 8 housing on behalf of their illegal born anchor baby. It turned from an employed US CITIZEN who paid taxes and didn't take subsidies to an ILLEGAL CRIMINAL who doesn't pay taxes yet takes several government subsidies for free. There is a reason it's a $113 billion yearly issue and deporting them would cost less. Hell, we would have rooms in our prisons and classrooms, insurance costs would go down, unemployment would go down.

It's a bad cycle by people who have no right to be here. Just answer a few questions. Should people who come here illegally be allowed to stay here? Should they be allowed to cut in front of people who respect our laws and immigrate LEGALLY? Do you care more about Mexican nationalist ILLEGALS than you do about US citizens?

I think it comes down to self interest and people who benefit by low wages. In the end everyone has to pay higher taxes to subsidize each illegal and pay for the people who lost their job to an ILLEGAL.

Last edited: May 4, 2016
  18. bennysgohome

Nov 13, 2009
    Yes, and I get a fine/points. The difference is that there are several laws on the book. How come we get tickets but an ILLEGAL can break federal law and not get punished? Maybe we should let murderers and rapists go too. Hell, lets forget about any law especially since people who knew they were breaking the law don't even get a slap on the wrist. Hypocrisy at its finest. Illegals are treated better than veterans. Do you agree that it's better to not give money to veterans for healthcare or the service to this country in order for ILLEGALS not to be deported?

19. bennysgohome

Nov 13, 2009
  20. Banned for being awesome

Feb 17, 2012
    Thanks Karl.