Illegals are great people

Discussion in 'Mid Atlantic' started by bennysgohome, May 4, 2016.

1. nynj

nynj Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
  2. DonQ

DonQ Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2014
    Just ate a burrito... now I feel dirty and riddled with guilt, but I guess it's ok,
    I made it meself.

I do hear you though, a lot do disrespect this great country and the freedoms it provides and it burns me and you and many others. The flood gates were not opened by just one but it will take many to close them.
    How do we interpret our future? At this point we wait and see and in the meantime, don't believe what any politician tells you, immigration's not going anywhere but here.

3. bennysgohome

bennysgohome Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2009
    Not true. Many were arrested and released even after law enforcement informed ICE. Keep believing the media saying illegals are innocent and all hard workers. Just look at the facts from a financial standpoint.

4. Speed Bump

Speed Bump Well-Known Member

Jun 3, 2014
    You don't know for sure that they are illegals. I don't have any way to check SS#'s when I pick up day laborers, and neither do you. For all we know, they are god-fearing, gun-toting, pie-eating Americans. It is crazy that you can't get anybody to work for less than $20 per hour anymore (at least not here). I guess the economy really has recovered.

I bet the guys ranting about hiring Americans on here have never hired a person and worked alongside them a day in their lives. They probably just pay a contractor or company to do everything for them, and then grumble about illegals when the guys who show up to do the job are speaking Spanish to each other.

5. bennysgohome

Nov 13, 2009

6. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

7. bennysgohome

Nov 13, 2009
    or do the works themselves. Lazy people hire people to clean their own house and mow their lawn. I would only hire a contractor who told me that he had US citizens as employees. If I though otherwise, a call to ICE would be made to report the contractor.

8. metard

metard Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2014
    3.5 ppl for every 100 thousand. i am totally ok with that ridiculously low number.

#freedom
    #murderinfo

9. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

I think liam is bored in his move to hell-A.....

10. fl.surfdog

fl.surfdog Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2010
    +10

11. PintailDonkey

PintailDonkey Well-Known Member

May 4, 2016
    Intro... I surf and lurk... finally had to join.

Liam... your #s are baseless. They come from long debunked "studies" by issue groups. They are statistically false and designed to do nothing but enrage passions. Not to say there is plenty to be upset about, but using false numbers to support your position just makes it easy to disregard your opinions as nothing more than that. I prefer not to take them apart for you, as I suspect you know already... or not.

... I can probably bench 185 and I have no experience with indian women.

12. metard

metard Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2014
    its his first paragraph and the fact that he joined just to make that response makes me think he ain't up to it

dude picked a weird hill to die on

13. Panhandler

Panhandler Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2015
    you should get back to TJ donkey, shows aboot to start

14. Towelie

Towelie Well-Known Member

Nov 27, 2014
    DAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMNNNN homie. and i mean that. way to just lay it on a brotha. fock...

game is thick in this one, but soon wont be the only thing.

Last edited: May 4, 2016
  15. antoine

antoine Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2013
    PTDF... Bro... Start an intro tread to let us know something about yourself.
    We always welcome with open arms all new members and

16. antoine

antoine Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2013
    My pen ran out of ink!

17. Banned for being awesome

Banned for being awesome Well-Known Member

Feb 17, 2012
    Whatever Karl Marx, just admit you are too poor to spend the $.

18. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    wtf douche canoe Europe has very high gun violence

19. DonQ

DonQ Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2014
    ... I can probably bench 185 and I have no experience with indian women.[/QUOTE]

Disqualified right there^ And there^
    TRY AGAIN!

20. bennysgohome

Nov 13, 2009
    Please take the numbers apart donkey and backup your claims with studies. I would love to see this and let me guess it's CNN numbers. Lets look at the figures from the actual committees on these topics.