Illegals are great people

Discussion in 'Mid Atlantic' started by bennysgohome, May 4, 2016.

1. Towelie

Towelie Well-Known Member

Nov 27, 2014
    Don't have to ask ME twice...

2. PintailDonkey

PintailDonkey Well-Known Member

May 4, 2016
    You're right... exhale. On a more interesting note, how are you smoking... vaporizer, bowl, bong, or are you not smoking but eating? I focus on the first two, but a week in Colorodo changed my view of edibles.

3. bennysgohome

bennysgohome Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2009
    butt pirates

4. ScobeyviIIe

ScobeyviIIe Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2015
    Strictly bong rips

5. bennysgohome

Nov 13, 2009
    You need to get out more. Please look up the definition for ILLEGAL. We are talking about ILLEGAL immigration. Anyone that breaks immigration law to come here is ILLEGAL. I don't care if you are a pasty white Englishman or Irishman. I don't care if you are from Africa. I don't care if you are from Mexico. I don't care if you are from Central America. I don't care if you are from Canada. If you came here illegally, go home. It has nothing to do with race but everything to do with following rules. I have a feeling you didn't listen to your parents growing up and you didn't like following rules. Rules/laws are on the books for a reason. Some are outdated yet some are needed (immigration laws) to protect US citizens. They are only to protect US citizens not to protect every other ILLEGAL from around the world.

If you want these people here, take them into your home. You pay for their cost. I'm sure you would never do that. Put your money where you mouth is. Let's see it. I'm sure it's doubtful, you will just use them for cheap labor and buy your cheap **** you don't need. You are part of the problem.

You calling me a nazi, is a complement because it's coming from a racist. Someone sheltered from people of any race except maybe some college buddies. Live your life and come back in 20 years. Calling someone a racist because they are against ILLEGAL immigration, is the actual racist themselves. You are against the people against ILLEGAL immigration, hence a racist. You want open borders, like George Soros and love NAFTA. You don't want borders and don't want us to be a republic. You want us all to be one nation and not have any nationalism. Does that sum it up? Wow, basically you are racist against all Americans. Should I call you Bin Laden?

6. bennysgohome

Nov 13, 2009
    also, there are workers coming across the southern border, no doubt about that. I never said everyone was a rapist or murderer. YOu love twisting words, Berntard. I'm saying that drug smugglers, murders and rapists are coming across the border. That is a fact. Are you saying they aren't coming across the border?

7. bennysgohome

Nov 13, 2009
    Also please look more at the website I provided. there is a wealth of information, maybe just start with welfare given to illegals.

8. Valhallalla

Valhallalla Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2013
  9. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    kinda looks like wayne troll with one of his sheep after Sunday worship

10. seldom seen

seldom seen Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2012
  11. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

now that is very "maricon"!!!!

12. Kyle

Kyle Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2011
    Wow, and I thought I was a bit over zealous when it comes to politics...

Quit telling people to go read the websites you provide, if you can't make your argument on your own, then it must not be a good one.

I understand your frustration on the issue, you've made it very clear. However, I am not sure how you can blame poor immigrants for the problem and want to deport them all. They don't hold the power, so how can they be to blame? The Republicans and Democrats have let this go on for decades. In fact, the toughest immigration reform in the past 50 years came from Clinton in 1996, but of course, neither side of the aisle had any interest in actually upholding that piece of legislation because the Republicans loved the cheap labor and the Democrats loved enlarging their voter base.

I am not in favor of mass deportation because it punishes those who are not to blame. I cannot blame a dirt poor immigrant for wanting a better life, especially when all they have to do is cross an under-manned border. That is just human nature to want a better life. I am in favor of penalizing the industries that took advantage of the apathy in Washington. I am also in favor of removing all the congressmen and woman that turned a blind eye to the situation. But there is only one way to do that, voting.

As far as all the rapists, murders, and thieves you say are crossing the border in masses. I do want to deport them either. I would much rather throw them in prison here. I know your first reaction is, "then we have to pay for them", which I understand, but what do you think they are going to do once you deport them? Stay in Mexico? I highly doubt that. My guess is they will find a way back into the US.

I wonder if you are an Obama supporter considering he is on pace to deport more illegals than all 19 presidents that served from 1892-2000...

Last edited: May 6, 2016
  13. Kyle

Kyle Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2011
    +1

14. ScobeyviIIe

Nov 3, 2015
    fureel..JPG

15. Kyle

Kyle Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2011
    Yes, contrary to conventional wisdom, not everything wrong with the world is caused by immigrants and the poor.

Do you want to have a discussion about it or just post memes?

16. Kyle

Kyle Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2011
    dabs

17. ScobeyviIIe

Nov 3, 2015
    Estimated illegal seagulls in the US = 11 Million (conservative amount, actual is 15-20 million)
    Say each one sends $1,000 home a year (Which is SMALL)

11 Billion (Un-taxed) dollars leaving US - That's $3.4B in taxes alone (31%). I'm sure our disabled vets/homeless could REALLY use that $$

Tell me how the fvck that is not a problem?

18. Kyle

Kyle Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2011
    I never said there wasn't a problem, did I?

I disagreed with how to fix the problem.

Do you think deporting all those people fixes the problem? Because if so, those homeless and vets are going to see that 3.4 billion because those people won't be here working, plus the cost to the taxpayer to deport them.

Other option, first proposed by Reagan in the presidential debates in 1984 against Mondale, is we fine the people that have come in illegally, and all that money goes to the local tax base (since local govt carries most of the financial burden for illegal immigration). Then, we give them a path to permanent residency, not citizenship. This way, we actually get the tax income to help those vets and homeless. Plus, we don't spend a ridiculous amount deporting these people.

Now, the success of this still hinges on the federal government actually securing the border and strict regulations regarding the hiring of illegal aliens.

Now it is your turn to actually read what I wrote and find the flaws in that logic. Or just post a cute meme, up to you.

19. kidde rocque

kidde rocque Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2016
    Alright Kyle, your posts beg to ask the question:

What exactly do you know about immigration (illegal or otherwise), and how did you acquire your knowledge?

Have you ever worked in any function involved with immigration?

Have you ever lived on the Mexican border?

Just a rehash---I've done all 3 for almost my entire life, and this entire subject has been covered here before ad nauseum.

And after reading your last couple of posts, it is immediately apparent that you are so far off the mark (truth), I wouldn't even know exactly where to start.

But if you feel so goddam passionate about sticking up for a bunch of lawbreakers and use a bunch of numbers posted by the mainstream media to justify your weak position, then let's have at it.

But it's also apparent that you don't have the slightest interest in actually listening to an expert in the field...you'd rather just argue online and throw out BS statistics when, in fact, I *lived* it almost my entire life. In fact, it was my career. In short, the media is lying to you.

Are you really interested in hearing the truth? I doubt it.

20. Kyle

Kyle Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2011
    Please, tell me this enlightening truth, because this little rant above is nothing but you attacking me because I don't agree with you.

What "mainstream media numbers" did I use in this thread? The number of deportations by Obama, fine I'll concede I am wrong on that just to save time. Aside from that, the only numbers used were provided by Scoob. Also, please, point out the "BS Statistics" I used? Are you arguing Reagan didn't propose the type of reform in 1984? Or Clinton didn't pass the Illegal Immigration Reform and Immigrant Responsibility Act of 1996?

I am just using what I think is common sense and logic to try and solve a complex problem. You can agree with me or not, but what you said above is completely baseless. I grew up in San Diego and have spent a lot of time in Mexico. Maybe I am not as qualified as you, so what? Instead of using all that experience to actually try and discuss a solution with me, you just attack me. I think you are under the impression I don't agree illegal immigration is a problem. That is where you are mistaken. It is a problem; however, where we disagree is how to solve it. I outlined how I think I should solve it. I would love to here how you would solve it.

Also, how is it "so apparent" I don't have the slightest interest in actually listening to an expert? You have the floor my friend, I am all ears...