Swellinfo.com launches

Discussion in 'Mid Atlantic' started by Swellinfo, May 19, 2006.

1. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    The cooter troll ^^ hath spake againe. Utterly useless & why do you obsess about me, freaky troll?

2. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

Reel. reel. reel.....look Ma!! I caught me a sucker!!!!

3. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    The only thing you catch is your slobbering vag in your zipper as you get busted in the wrong restroom. Again.

You have no life -- all you do is stalk Yankee.

Your stupidity is outweighed only by your ignorance. You ARE the queen of trolls. Posting your weak-arse turd-fondling giggling narcissistic unsurfing crapola >> that's literally all you do on The Forume.
    You promote your own asshattery, ergo, you're a negative value, ergo, you don't even amount to zero, asshat.

4. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    Dream about your idols tonight, cooter: Yankee, Carter, Sandblasters, NYNJ, DPSUP.....wake uup a slimy covered mess, as usual, then head to your sticky keybort to post more of your infantile gibberish before your husband wakes up & takes you down the dirt road.

5. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

And as I said--the skankee spews nothing but hate, reduced to lowest common denominator.
    You are boring, skankee, very boring. You are still in the oral-fecal stage of development at what age??

6. headhigh

headhigh Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2009
    thanks BC, for staining the very first thread on this forum with your uncreative negativity. your life seriously must suck

7. rcarter

rcarter Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2009
    This is the type post that hath made Yankee the HOTY twice and a legend! Bravo Yank.

8. Valhallalla

Valhallalla Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2013
    Yeah, I feel bad now for resurrecting this thread just to have Barry shlt upon it. Pathetic individual he is.

9. The Lonesome Tractor

The Lonesome Tractor Well-Known Member

Feb 13, 2012
    It smells more like yankee sh1t to me. Why does he get so butt hurt? Its just barry... its what he does...

If Bagus was still here it would have been settled with an O Barry, and everyone would have moved on.

O Barry

Last edited: May 20, 2016
  10. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

Crankee suffers from overactive ego. He really doesn't like threads being about anything else but his oral-fecal underdevelopment. But that's okay--he will get over it when he grows up, if ever.

11. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    The troll hath spake yet againe, from his over-used basement sticky room.

cooter, you pile your bile in every tread, you contribute nada - - some of us tire of your crapola & call you on it; you giggle off & say how you love to troll. So, wtf, assclown you admit that you're a useless troll but then you ceaselessly whine about people telling you to take that weakass shiiite home to momma cooter. Make up your mind: if you're gonna be my queen troll then no whining, cooter hoo hoo!

12. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    The REI ad is f'ing relentless

13. johnnykans

johnnykans Well-Known Member

May 23, 2013
    Wow it's been 10 years, I remember when I was 13 I'd check this site then throw a fit until my parents took me to the beach... so cheers to you SI thanks for the consistency definitely helped me get some great waves as a kid

14. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

^^^ This is the mind of a 5 year old. Relax, kid....maybe someday you will allowed in to kindergarden....

15. frothy cheese

frothy cheese Well-Known Member

May 6, 2016
    ^

16. bagus

bagus Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2014

o barry