E-mail friend Print view Harbour Classic 10' Board F/S (Motivated Seller)

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by BeaumarInc1990, Jul 20, 2016.

1. BeaumarInc1990

BeaumarInc1990 Member

Jul 20, 2016
    Hey,
    I've got a 10 foot Harbour board in great condition i'm selling, its been siting in my office storage garage for a few years collecting dust. I have the fin for it as well!
    I haven't used it in four or so years, I had a few other short boards that I recently sold. I surfed when I was much younger, and picked up the hobby again five or so years ago, I probably used the board less than a dozen times. When I purchased it I was living down in Long Beach, however I moved back to the El Monte area where my business is. The board is in great condition, few scratches from minor wear, no sun spots or browning.
    I am a very motivated seller I am trying to clean out my storage space at my office, and this is the last big item to go!
    I got rid of my other boards this week, a kayak, and a few wakeboard, would love to make a deal and sell this board ASAP, full time, don't have the time or energy to get out to the beach anymore but would hope this board falls into good hands and gets the use it deserves.
    Great for a beginner or experienced surfer, just an all around classic made right here in Southern California by non more reputable than Harbour Surf Boards in Seal Beach!
    Get ahold of me anytime today or this week text/call @ six two six - eight two five - seven six two two . I'd be willing to deliver for a small fee or gas money, or find a meeting place in between the our locations!
    I want to sell this thing i'm very motivated, reputable brand, excellent condition board. Shoot me a message, text, or call and lets make it happen!
    Have a goods day to all! PICTURES BELOW

IMG_0437.jpg
    IMG_0439.jpg
    IMG_0436.jpg
    IMG_0440.jpg
    IMG_0444.jpg

2. PA_KOOK

PA_KOOK Well-Known Member

Apr 4, 2016
    How much to deliver the board to Belmar?

3. seldom seen

seldom seen Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2012
  4. BeaumarInc1990

BeaumarInc1990 Member

Jul 20, 2016
    From my office in El Monte, to Belmar, its give or take 30 miles, each way, 60 round trip. If we could work out the right price id do it for 20-25 bucks, and thats in a lifted truck that gets 8 mpg! Otherwise i'd honestly do it for cheaper. Call it 20 bucks.

5. headhigh

headhigh Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2009
    I'll take it. Please ship to me and I will Western Union the full asking price to you.

Also, why is there a big chunk of the board missing near the rail? Is that why it's only in excellent condition and not new condition?

6. BeaumarInc1990

BeaumarInc1990 Member

Jul 20, 2016
    No western union, no shipping, sorry.Not to mention Western Union is not a third party, and shipping a ten foot board isn't gonna work for me. Sorry best of luck.

7. BeaumarInc1990

BeaumarInc1990 Member

Jul 20, 2016
    Hello Seldom Seen! Feel free to PM with an offer to all. Will post pics of fin shortly.

8. Towelie

Towelie Well-Known Member

Nov 27, 2014
    hobby???

9. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    During surf season only

10. Zeroevol

Zeroevol Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2009
    Why such a big truck?

11. Valhallalla

Valhallalla Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2013
    Just like stamp collecting.

12. BeaumarInc1990

BeaumarInc1990 Member

Jul 20, 2016
    Hobby, doesn't mean I ever could stay on the board for more than a few seconds, call it a fad.

13. Zeroevol

Jun 22, 2009
    Toyota? Nice truck, good luck with the board

14. Valhallalla

Valhallalla Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2013
    So, you're kinda like frost of the west coast. Gather up a huge quiver of water vessels cuz you think it's cool but can't actually use any of it.

15. ScobeyviIIe

ScobeyviIIe Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2015
    Small cocque

16. Zeroevol

Jun 22, 2009
    BWHAHAHA My woman will see a guy in a big azz truck and say, I'm sorry about your weiner.

17. BeaumarInc1990

BeaumarInc1990 Member

Jul 20, 2016
    Zeroevol, good to know, at least she's thinking about it I suppose? Anyways feel free to PM about the board!

18. ClemsonSurf

ClemsonSurf Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2007
    Gaff and Rambo should meet to fight IRL, the winner keeps the board.

19. seldom seen

seldom seen Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2012
    This is awesome.

Instant SI classic.

#9/12