Cape Cod Great White

Discussion in 'Northeast' started by archy 2.0, Jul 27, 2016.

1. KOOKamungya

KOOKamungya Well-Known Member

Jun 18, 2014
    sharks don't have names, people do, its a gulddaamn hipster conspiracy.

2. trevolution

trevolution Well-Known Member

Feb 16, 2012
  3. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

I think that "shark conservancy" was trying to feed that family to the shark.

4. 2FUN

2FUN Well-Known Member

May 10, 2016
    Dude seriously? Who cares.... Great Whites in the Mass? Guess what they have been around here for YEARS! Back in 1996 a Beverly Fisherman caught a 17 ft Great White in his net. Heres the story.

http://archive.bangordailynews.com/...ark-great-white-a-stranger-to-atlantic-coast/

Funny thing is in the article they say that they caught it 20 miles off shore and the officials said they didnt want people to panic because it was caught 20 miles off shore... thats what they TOLD people. Good friend of mine who is a fisherman knows this guy very well and told him he caught it 2 miles off shore not 20!! But was told to tell the media it was 20 miles.. why? Cause killing Great Whites is a HUGE FINE even back then so that was the trade off.... They have always been here, but back then noone tracked them, tagged them etc... and the seal colonies were not as abundant as they are now. They follow the colonies which now are coming closer to shore...

5. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

You know, calling a shark a Great White....isn't that racist?? Should we be talking like that?? I mean....what would Obama say?? Would he call a shark a Great Black??

6. Zeroevol

Zeroevol Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2009
    Danger Barry Cuda Danger

7. UnfurleD

UnfurleD Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2016
    Shark app? that's interesting, wonder if there's a bunch of those kind of apps...Not sure if I want one tho

8. Zeroevol

Jun 22, 2009
    So people are going to start carrying their phones while surfing?

9. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

Well, how else are they going to play pokemon out in the water??

10. Riley Martin's Disgruntled Neighbor

Riley Martin's Disgruntled Neighbor Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2012
    There are great white sharks literally everywhere in Rhode Island. I repeat, there are man eating great white sharks EVERYWHERE in RI. DO NOT COME VACATION HERE OR GO SURFING HERE IF YOU WANT TO LIVE.
    The sharks are eating everyone in Rhode Island. Be very afraid of the sharks here. Best bet is to vacation in Jersey or Maine - they have clam chowder and lobster claw toys too.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2016
  11. Zeroevol

Jun 22, 2009
    I literally laughed out loud! Bad part is, I am surprised we haven't seen it yet!

12. kidde rocque

kidde rocque Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2016
    Maybe I'm just getting out of touch, but if anybody I grew up surfing with saw another surfer playing Pokemon, we would've given that loser a proper blanket party and then threw his sh!t in the water.

13. 2FUN

2FUN Well-Known Member

May 10, 2016
    JAMAICAN1.jpg

14. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

And the give him his "last rites"......

15. Zeroevol

Jun 22, 2009
    +10 But, nowadays you might hurt someone's feelings.

16. trevolution

trevolution Well-Known Member

Feb 16, 2012
    All i know is if they had one of those f@gg0t azz shark apps in oregon it would never stop pinging.

**** smart phones dude, there made terribly. Me and my squad were first on scene for a fatality motorcycle accident along highway 1 the other day, and we were in a radio deadzone. Turns out we were in a cell deadzone too, everyone else on my crew had a smart phone with verizon service and i had a crappy flip phone with verizon service.

Ironically enough, my crappy flip phone from 5 years ago was the only one that could pick up enough service to make the 9/11 call and get paramedics to the scene and scrape the dude off the road. Planned obsolescence at its finest.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2016
  17. LBCrew

LBCrew Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2009
    Definitely... Jersey:

[video=youtube;7u05H4Z6grM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7u05H4Z6grM[/video]

Attached Files:

18. DonQ

DonQ Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2014