who here has been surfing this week?

Discussion in 'All Discussions' started by Peajay4060, Jan 14, 2015.

1. frothy cheese

frothy cheese Well-Known Member

May 6, 2016
    scored in lbi for the first time, great lefts all day easily best ive ever had. about stomach to head high in my book and clean mostly offshore the nnw didnt hurt the faces once they would break where i was at least. glad i made the trip feeling very surfed out

2. DosXX

DosXX Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2013
    Got out late this afternoon for the last bit of swell. The highlight of the sesh was the well-shaped gal in a thong who paddled out. Nice, butt very distracting

3. Hubert "Whitey" Whitney

Hubert "Whitey" Whitney Well-Known Member

Sep 6, 2016
    Oh man, is that your leg? Wow, it's beuatiful.

I just love when members, many of whom are afreared of The DOX from some nancies, post pictures of their body parts.

I'm totally aroused right now.

You know, I've been drinking a lot of coffee lately and I'm quiet jittery anymore...anxious even. Nerves are frayed.

My dog attacked me this morrow. Got me pretty good, too.

4. Hubert "Whitey" Whitney

Sep 6, 2016
    Douche canoe?

Yes, the greatest Swellinfo thread, where people who live in Omaha can pretend they surfed over the past few days.

Anyway uhhh seems like that post was on topic. I did go surfing yesterday...half lit. Didn't surf AC though. Ghettos are for crack not surfing. But I could see AC.

It dropped. It was only 3-5 foot. Of course most people on here would have called it, "Overhead." Only a few dudes out, too, which is good because I can't stand people near me. Like, I was talking to myself and I look over and two dudes were right on me.

I was, like, where did all these dudes come from. They weren't here a minute ago, I'm sure. Then the dude mentioned the fierce current...and I was all, "Yeah, I know."

Very polite I am. At least he didn't say, "The riptides are crazy, dude."

Anyways, good bye summer people.....please just scoot along. Nothing to see at the coast anymore. Hurrycane season is over....Lets drop those temperatures.

5. Hubert "Whitey" Whitney

Sep 6, 2016
    Did your Llamas get the meat balls?

If you are really the king of Washington State...and Seaside Oregon...and Hawaii...and California...and the SW border....

Show us a picture of your Llamas. No core PNW surfers are without a llama or three.

Hey, don't ask me? I don't know nothing about llamas.

6. Koki Barrels

Koki Barrels Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2008
    Bill, how the hell have you been?

7. Hubert "Whitey" Whitney

Sep 6, 2016
    It's Hubert, Koki, Hubert.

Well, I'll tell you, it's been a hell of a year. Everything that could go wrong, did. I mean, even Dave Shwartz died. But thanks to the Atlantic County Justice Facility and all the raping I endured, I'm tough. It will be alright.

Hope The First State and your news digs have been treating you right. Don't be going north and hanging around Wilmington. That's Wilmington, DE not NC for you southern fems. Wilmington, DE is nuts.

You know I read a comment somewhere aboot the craziness of Wilmington thugs. Seems the author feels that the thugs there feel overshadowed by the thugs in Philadelphia, Chester and Camden so they act-up. I don't know, maybe so....

Hey how's that inlet you guys have down there doing these days? I dig that place. Nothing like getting slammed on the South Side, right? Man, I used to go down there frequently. Now thanks to Governor Christie I never go anywhere.

I support North Jersey beach replenishment. Bury all their spots !! Ah, the good old days back in the mid-2000's.

8. LBCrew

LBCrew Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2009
    There goes the neighborhood...

9. ibc

ibc Well-Known Member

Aug 3, 2014
    Yo, Hubie.

Welcome to the party!

Can I call you Hubie?

Down here in Texas, it might be Huberto?

The most interesting man in the world.

We got our Hermine surf over a week ago. It was clean as hell, but you could still see over the top of em while surfin. Not like that stuff Mitchell posted pics of.

Now we're back to the reg G-Town wind choppe. Was just gonna stay home and wait for Hillary Clinton to horf up more Humma hairballs on the You Tube.

You put a skip in my step. Fixin ta throw on my trunks and go body surfin. Does that qualify as surfin this week?

Rock on Hubie.

Your pal,

Paulie in Galveston.

10. Hubert "Whitey" Whitney

Sep 6, 2016
    Hey, are you equating me to an Afro American family moving into an all white neighborhood?

Man, that's harsh.

But...but this is my neighborhood. Oh sure, sure, when I'm gone some people step-it-up more, and pretend that they've taken over the hood, but we all know who The Godfather be. Why do you think Mr. Swellinfo Guy tried to have me whacked-off so many times? Oh, like I was more statist and violent than others? NON !! No way, Jose. Some of the stuff people do(did) on here is, like, criminal. I never did a nothin' like a that.

I wonder what Mr. Swellinfo Guy got for this place. Unreal, man. Only in America...or Scotland.

LBC, how's that North Jersey place treating you these days? Hope you didn't get into any rip current troubles the past 10-days. Always surf by a lifeguard.

11. Hubert "Whitey" Whitney

Sep 6, 2016
    Yo, Paulie !!

I've been mulling the idea of hitchhiking across the country getting into adventures. If I do, I will stop down your way.

Much to Za Gaffer's chagrin I actually did used to live in Texas. Like, Dallas, dude. Many many moons ago. I also lived in Atlanta which makes me pretty cool. Roswell, too.

12. Koki Barrels

Koki Barrels Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2008
    Going good, Hubie Lewis and the Noose?!

My geometry teacher told us if get high on pot you get the noose, hence hypotenuse.
    I've yet to meet the gallow's pole, so I must be doing something right.

Ah, yes...Killmington. It's rough in there, I'm a hop, skip and a jump away from city limits.
    I hear they're changing the city's motto from "Wilmington: A Place to be Somebody" to "Wilmington: A Place to get your very own Chalk Outline"

It's been a labor filled year for me, none so much water time equals a dull Koki...but, I'm trying, I really am.
    Logged a solid 13 hours the past 2 days.

The South side is hardcore, mi amigo. I went out at North Side for a little bit, that place is horrendous anymore.
    Why, oh why, do they have to pump sand, Hubert?! I'll never know.

13. Hubert "Whitey" Whitney

Sep 6, 2016
    Koki, as Hubie Lewis said, I want a new drug. One that mixes THC and opiates with no physical addiction would be great. You scientists get on it.

Oh I need to apologize for my surf report of yesterday.

I forgot to mention the ocean swell size and period.

When you ax someone what the waves were like, all the core dudes always mention the swell size and period.

(Walking down the trail from the jetty, a totally b!tchen dude stops to ax what the waves were like)

Dude: "Hey what's it like?"

Me: "Well it's 4 foot at 12 seconds out of the SE at 5745 degrees equating into solid head high lines with a few overhead peaks here and there. There may also be a secondary swell from the east at 678 degrees at aboot 2 foot at 7 seconds."

Wayne damn that AL Gore and his internet contraption. Really, I wish it never existed. Now all of us tools play on surf predictin' website message boards all of the time. Or post where you ate dinner at on Facebook. I don't care where you ate dinner at. It really is plain wrong.

Hmmm, I wonder how Ocean City, Maryland will be next Tuesday?

Oh dudes, you remember those, "I'm going to the OBX next month from the 5th to the 12th...any idea of how it will be?" threads. Those were great.

14. Hubert "Whitey" Whitney

Sep 6, 2016
    What story? That wasn't really a story.

Hey how are you such an expert in Asian Studies? Tell us that story. You look like a white boy from Deptford to me.

Yeah dude I'm so boring. Hell, I heard you even started a thread saying how this place needs me back. So just stop with your little games MIS.

Man, you changed your name because of that dude or did MIS-13 get BANNED? Oh, great name by the way, dude. Remember I know who you are and where you are. And I love hassling people at their work. So you be nice, happy and helpful.

Dude, you don't care who surfed here yesterday so stop sucking up. If you lived in Hawaii what would you care aboot some closed-out over-hyped Tropical swell? Don't you have a job? So go back to work figuring out Asians

Horoo

Horoo

EXCRUSE PREASE

EXCRUSE PREASE....

15. Hubert "Whitey" Whitney

Sep 6, 2016
    Well, if you consider studying Asians, as a caucasian, work...ok.

I'm an expert in Dominican Studies.

Don't the choke mokes find it ironic that you're an Asian expert?

Ok, I'm done for the day. Yeah, wouldn't want this thread to get locked. I need somewhere to tell everybody that I actually entered the ocean on a particular day.

Oh, yo, how's your anarchy movement going?

Wayne bless you, MIS. You have a good day now, ya hear.

16. SkegLegs

SkegLegs Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2009
    NS is breaking better than it has in 15 years....

17. LBCrew

LBCrew Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2009
    Aww... you know me, brother. Been digging the rips.

For the first time in at least 21 years, Sandy Hook beaches were, "closed to surfing" due to strong rips. Hahaha!

18. nynj

nynj Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    How was the hook? I want to NY Saturday so didn't drive around Moco checking much... I did get your board barreled on Sunday morning! Brought a few boards with me, but rode that one most of the time.

19. LBCrew

LBCrew Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2009
    Glad to hear the board's still in service. The Hook was up and down... had it's moments. Size was good, swell direction was good, winds only cooperated some of the time. Was able to get out of the more popular spots and surf some "new" territory, though... so that was good.

20. stinkbug

stinkbug Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2010
    With the exception of 2 spots, NJ pretty much sucked this swell. If you were desperate you found some semi clean surf.

Labor Day NY was about as good as it gets. Actually they had about 4 days of solid swell and offshore winds. You could have taken a surf trip for 4 days there and had better waves than many exotic, far away locations.