Explosions in NY and NJ!

Discussion in 'Non Surf Related' started by DawnPatrol321, Sep 17, 2016.

1. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

Ever hear of "drones"?

2. nynj

nynj Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012

3. seldom seen

seldom seen Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2012
    Aight crackers, I unplugged for the weekend...explosive devices really went off. Jihadis againe?

4. backside hack

backside hack Well-Known Member

Apr 4, 2012
    Just came up with the best idea for refugees.

Resettle them all to Lakewood, NJ and get your popcorn out!!
    I always have been known for my pragmatism!! (Patting self on back).

5. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    New Jersey resident Ahmad Khan Rahami identified as first person wanted in connection with NYC bombing

bingo

6. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    Bring on the Islamic State loving Muslim apologists. Keep defending their ideology dummies, it seems to be working out for everybody!

7. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    Exactly. And these aren't 'ISIS soldiers' as Obama will claim, yet again. These are your friggin neighbors.

And they hate you.

8. metard

metard Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2014
    a radical muslim wants to cut your head off

a moderate musim just wants to watch your head get cut off

9. stinkbug

stinkbug Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2010
    Gotta round em up and get em out.

10. stinkbug

stinkbug Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2010
    nobody has been caught. As I understand it the guy(s) is still at large.

11. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    Yep

12. Koki Barrels

Koki Barrels Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2008
    i wish our country would grow a pair and cut Ahmad's head off...I'll sh!t down his neck!

13. archy 2.0

archy 2.0 Well-Known Member

Jul 5, 2012
    NY, NJ bombings: Same man suspected; terror cell likely involved, officials say
    http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/19/us/new-york-explosion-investigation/index.html
    At least the lame stream media is doing some work,
    Yet our commander in chief has no balls and hasn't even mentioned anything aboot this.
    He did say, though, that a reason why Hillary is failing in polls is because Americans are still deeply sexist.

14. nynj

nynj Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    You're right. Apparently it was his family they picked up on the Verrazano.

15. Sniffer

Sniffer Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2010
    Its such a waste of time talking about the suspects who did the terrorist attacks. Isnt amazing how the media never dives into who the terrorists really are? Or who they work for and where they actually came from? Who taught them to make bombs? Taught them to hate? Where do they get their funding from? Why Obama continues to use places like Newark, Elizabeth and North Philly hubs for militant aged Jihads "refugees"?

Why do we continue to care more about Tom Bradys inflated balls than making sure Obama does his job correctly? When will we wake up?

16. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    +1

17. Koki Barrels

Koki Barrels Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2008
    Ole Ahmad is in custody, he has been shot.

He's an Afganistan born US citizen who lived in Elizabeth, NJ.

Hang this POS publicly, prease!

18. aka pumpmaster

aka pumpmaster Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2008
    interesting to note that the Minn mall attacker was shot by a concealed carry permit holder....

19. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    Good thing someone was packing

20. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    Ryan McCann, 33, said Rahami has been working behind the counter at his father’s eatery for about five years.

“He’s a very friendly guy, very Americanized. You would never expect anything like this. It’s terrifying because he’s been hiding in plain sight,” McCann told The Post.

Speaking at a press conference, Elizabeth’s mayor said “you have to wonder how many people could have been hurt.”

“I’m extremely concerned for the residents of the community, but more importantly extremely concerned for everyone in the state and country where someone can just go and drop a backpack into a garbage can that has multiple explosives in it,” Bollwage said. ”

The unexploded pressure cooker, which was found on West 27th Street and defused safely after the blast on West 23rd Street, was sent to the FBI in Virginia for forensic examination.