Hows your quiver lookin

Discussion in 'All Discussions' started by leetymike808, Sep 20, 2016.

1. nopantsLance

nopantsLance Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2016
  2. Gregapher

Gregapher Active Member

Aug 22, 2010
    circa 2009

from a few years back....wife made me sell the bus and put in a new kitchen....dam n ive grown up! LOL 2009.jpg

3. UnfurleD

UnfurleD Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2016
    that's a sweet lookin bus! Bugatti like

4. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

You sold the bus?? You should be flogged and stretched out over hot coals.

5. Gregapher

Gregapher Active Member

Aug 22, 2010
    I know right!
    upgraded (well maybe... :)) old guy needs heated seats LOL quiver.jpg

6. BassMon2

BassMon2 Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2015
    Damn! What are the dims on that pool noodle?

7. seldom seen

seldom seen Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2012
    KR bear with me I'll post my boogie quiver. Fkn time just flies by when I'm home with the little one.

8. mrcoop

mrcoop Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2010
    I have way too many boards...gonna start selling.

9. BassMon2

Jan 27, 2015
    I moved recently, got 4 boards with me at the new place. And that's only like half my boards. Going to have to start selling also, or turn a room into a board room.

I'm leaning towards board room

10. The Incorrigible Steel Burrito VII

The Incorrigible Steel Burrito VII Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2014
    Just nabbed a Pyzalien. Thoughts? Feedback? Def an impulse buy

11. BassMon2

Jan 27, 2015
    ^^^^ I looked at that board online. I'm not a big name shaper type of guy, and I don't think those boards (any big name shaper) are worth there price. I'd go local shaped all day. But as far as shape goes, I'd ride one. If I'm thinking of the right board. How much you get it for?

12. The Incorrigible Steel Burrito VII

Oct 19, 2014
    Traded in board and included two sets of fins (my last futures, sadly I'm all fcs2
    now). Sticker price is 700.

Oddly enough the chubby chedda from Luke short was 100 less and looked very similar. I guess I wanted to see wHat that little fish cut tail felt like.

13. The Incorrigible Steel Burrito VII

Oct 19, 2014
    ^^^^^No. Are you like me and bring most of them to the beach

14. Gregapher

Gregapher Active Member

Aug 22, 2010
    Cant ride 'em if you dont bring 'em! Was it Wingfoot who famously said something like "if youre quiver is more than 3 boards you won't know which one to ride"

15. mattinvb

mattinvb Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2014
    Stank, you can never have too many boards, at least that's what I tell my wife 20160930_110327.jpg 20160930_110236.jpg

16. Kanman

Kanman Well-Known Member

May 5, 2014
    ^ that Vernor and the white/purp single fin look pretty rad

17. mattinvb

mattinvb Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2014
    Thanks! That vernor mini simmons has turned out to be a godsend in fun small summer surf. The single fin was an impulse craigslist buy, and has to be one of the most fun boards I own, especially once it hits chest/shoulder high. That thing has a whole other gear when it comes to speed down the line compared to a thruster or quad.

18. UnfurleD

Jul 13, 2016
    20161001_132340.jpg Thought my phone's camera was completely shot from the sand n water accumulated, but i guess it's still "operational". Anyhow i wasn't taking the time to set the boards down for the pics, but the yellow board - 7'2" Angulo w a fish tail "HogMolly"(an 80s board out of Hawaii - found at a Myrtle Beach pawn shop of all places) & the blue 7'6" NSP "the Captain" are mine. The HogMolly is my all around board for the usual waist highs we have at the front break here. Along those are a buddy's red striped n white board and a matching but heavier NSP funboard. Usually a board or two is left here when my buddies don't feel like carrying them back and forth off the island. Off to the side is a kinda orange-ish 6'4" Perfection "Ms Clementine" with a fish tail and a curled up 6'9" Surf Rx project board "Silver Bullet" that's good for the chop, TufLite Expoxy- it's quick. I'm patiently waiting for a 6'10" board more to my liking along with a 6', for the bigger daze and plain fun, and a 9' for the peoples coming in to town to learn to surf. For now, these are handling the biz at Folly

19. UnfurleD

Jul 13, 2016
    20161001_132239.jpg 20161001_132333.jpg guess they didn't get all the attachments, here are they are

20. UnfurleD

Jul 13, 2016
    Hey Stank, live on Folly Beach during the offseason - mid August to mid May. Then i scramble around town in the summer, trying to find an area i'd like to buy a house in a few years. I think of the SI forum guys as good ppls, so if you ever come into Chucktown, i'll be happy to toke up, borrow one of my boards or use the outside shower there in the pics. Decent break in front of the house (by the pier) and use that cruiser to get to a couple nearby ones along the Edge of America