Protesting, Riots, Who's Wants To Burn This M'Fer Down!?

Discussion in 'Non Surf Related' started by DawnPatrol321, Sep 21, 2016.

1. ChavezyChavez

ChavezyChavez Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2011
    No. But lying about it under oath is. Not that I give two sh!ts.

2. Donald J Trump

Donald J Trump Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2016
    I've done a lot of lying under oath too. That I can tell you.

3. aka pumpmaster

aka pumpmaster Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2008
    lying under oath was his crime, not cheating.

4. ChavezyChavez

Jun 20, 2011
    When did you lie under oath Don? Have you ever even been under oath yet? Did Marla Maples allow you to hit the "back door"? Did you ever tie her up? you know, bondage-type stuff?

5. Donald J Trump

Donald J Trump Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2016
    Under oath, over oath, I'm lying all the time. It's not whether or not you lie but if you get away with it. And I get away with it. Big league. That I can tell you.

Marla was lots of fun and she enjoyed it too. Believe me. Look at those hands. Are they small hands? And he referred to my hands if they’re small, something else must be small. I guarantee you there’s no problem. I guarantee you.

Make America get laid again.

6. kidde rocque

kidde rocque Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2016
    Don't feed the fkn troll

7. sigmund

sigmund Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2015
    I think the whole investigation was full retard to be honest, but to your point, he was charged with perjury, but was declared not guilty (acquitted) by the senate. Obviously a highly political vote, but thems the laws of this country.

8. cepriano

cepriano Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2012
    if we could just question and interrogate some politicians and former presidents under oath,the world will be a lot better.u only get chewed out for something light like an affair or emails....best part about hillarys thing was she was laughing the whole time,like wow that b1tch is fukin psycho crazy..but other crimes like invading countries on false pretexts just goes under the rug

9. sigmund

Dec 7, 2015
    Makes you wonder if Clinton was not Secretary of State and did not have presidential aspirations would there have been 10 different congressional committee investigations on Benghazi at a cost of over 23 million. Methinks not.

10. nynj

nynj Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Which also makes you wonder. If Bill was CEO of any corporation and not the USA would he not have been found guilty of sexual harassment? Methinks so

11. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    The Victim Syndrome ^^ yet again. (not nynj, this is for siggbutt)

Poor Hillary, she's a victim of those mean men because (pick one, pick several):
    she is running for prez
    she has a vag & she's running for prez
    she put up with Billy's rapes for yrs
    fill in the blank with victim-of-the-month item

Keerist, siggbutt, if she wasn't madame secretary she'd be in JAIL for the laws that she broke deleting 30,000 emails from her personal, wide-open, hello-Putin email inbox. She'd be in JAIL for abrogating the national security of this nation. She'd be in JAIL for criminal acts of conspiracy.

Obama called off Lynch, the FBI & the dawgs of Congress.

Enough of the self-delusional milksop routine when it comes to poor ol' hildebeast. She's evil. She's getting away with, literally, murder.

12. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    for sure

13. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

I witnessed 2 execs of my former employer get fired for exactly what Bill did(minus the cigar part). Security came into their offices, and walked them out. Good bye, you are fired.
    And that was with consenting adults on both sides. No tolerance for it.

14. archy 2.0

archy 2.0 Well-Known Member

Jul 5, 2012
  15. sigmund

Dec 7, 2015
    If Monica had brought charges against him, I would agree with you, but as far as I know she didn't.

16. sigmund

Dec 7, 2015
    Talking about Benghazi here, stay on topic.

17. kidde rocque

kidde rocque Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2016
    Well then, let's test your theory:

Makes you wonder if Condoleeza Rice was not Secretary of State and did not have presidential aspirations would there have been 10 different congressional committee investigations on Benghazi at a cost of over 23 million.

Methinks so.

Makes you wonder if Colin Powell was not Secretary of State and did not have presidential aspirations would there have been 10 different congressional committee investigations on Benghazi at a cost of over 23 million.

Methinks so.

Makes you wonder if John Kerry was not Secretary of State and did not have presidential aspirations would there have been 10 different congressional committee investigations on Benghazi at a cost of over 23 million.

Methinks so.

Makes you wonder if Warren Christopher was not Secretary of State and did not have presidential aspirations would there have been 10 different congressional committee investigations on Benghazi at a cost of over 23 million.

Methinks so.

Makes you wonder if Madaleine Albright was not Secretary of State and did not have presidential aspirations would there have been 10 different congressional committee investigations on Benghazi at a cost of over 23 million.

I think you get the picture by now, right?

Then again, you've proven over and over that you actually just don't get it.

18. ChavezyChavez

Jun 20, 2011
    I don't know how to post links so I copied/pasted the whole article.
    What in the Holy F@ck is this country coming to?? It's bad enough our own government is up our asses about everything. Now the UN is too. Who will pay for all these 'reparations'? You and me. That's who.

A United Nations working group is getting into the fray on U.S. racial discrimination. After 14 years, and 20 days of speaking with U.S. officials, activists, and families of people killed by police in major American cities, it has issued its conclusions: the slave trade was a crime against humanity and the U.S. government should pay reparations.

“Contemporary police killings and the trauma it creates are reminiscent of the racial terror lynching in the past,” a French member of the working group of U.N. experts, Mireille Fanon-Mendes-France, said after their meetings in the U.S.
    In Baltimore, they met with Maryland federal judges. In Jackson, they met with officials of the Office of the Mayor and the Office of the Attorney General of the State of Mississippi. In Chicago, they met with the Attorney General of the State of Illinois, and with representatives of the Office of the Mayor of the City of Chicago and the Chicago Police Department.
    Racial divisiveness is a front-burner issue in the U.S. and was a major topic during the presidential debate Monday night for candidates Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump.
    The recent decision by Georgetown University to offer several hundred descendants of slaves preferential admissions has raised the profile of reparations for the slave trade. And, several years ago, both the U.S. Senate and House, in separate bills -- which never was passed as law -- apologized for slavery and Jim Crow legislation, but were divided over the issue of reparations.

The U.N. doesn’t often weigh in on U.S. domestic policy. But, the “Working Group of Experts on People of African Descent,” was created 14 years ago. Today, it is part of the Human Rights Council, under the umbrella of the U.N. High Commissioner on Human Rights (OHCHR). It has its roots in the controversial Durban conference in 2001 (during the era of the now-ended U.N. Commission on Human Rights). At that time, the Administration of George W. Bush withdrew from the conference about these very demands for reparations for slavery, among other issues.

The report issued this week said that the Working Group “is deeply concerned at the alarming levels of police brutality and excessive use of lethal force by law enforcement officials, committed with impunity against people of African descent in the United States,” and cited the “killings of unarmed African Americans — such as the cases of Eric Garner, Michael Brown, Tamir Rice, Walter Scott, Freddie Gray and Laquan McDonald.”

The report members voiced concern about the “persistence of a de facto residential segregation in many of the metropolitan areas in the United States,” and pointed out that unemployment for African Americans “is almost twice the national unemployment rate.”

The report also advocates for the passage of U.S. legislation encouraging Congress to pass the Commission to Study Reparation Proposals for African-Americans Act, “which would establish a commission to examine enslavement and racial discrimination in the colonies and the United States from 1619 to the present and to recommend appropriate remedies, ” and urges the United States to consider seriously “a formal apology, health initiatives, educational opportunities, an African knowledge program, psychological rehabilitation, technology transfer and financial support, and debt cancellation.”

In February, when the group ended their two and a half week trip to U.S. cities, three of the experts held a press conference at which Fanon-Mendes-France said that the U.S. has, “structural discrimination that creates de facto barriers for people of African descent to fully exercise their human rights.”

19. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    Saw that crapola ^^ Unbelievable! And yet there will be line out the door for this money. Democrat pols will push it because it gets them votes. The nation is further degraded by asshats who demand, not want, demand a free ride on other people's tax money.

My response to this is simple:
    'I didn't own slaves and you didn't pick cotton.'