Medical Advise- How to go aboot getting a Vasectomy

Discussion in 'All Discussions' started by seldom seen, Oct 17, 2016.

1. seldom seen

seldom seen Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2012
    Guys thank you for all the advise, input, and lessons learn-ed from experience.

pump, what's this about damaging The nerve?

2. Riley Martin's Disgruntled Neighbor

Riley Martin's Disgruntled Neighbor Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2012
    1. Find the doc you want
    2. schedule your appointment for the day before the mens NCAA basketball tournament begins
    3. Call your weed dealer

3. seldom seen

Aug 21, 2012
    I can handle all this...but do I really have to worry about them hitting a nerve?

4. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    LOL Solid game plan.

#foreverflacid

5. red dog

red dog Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2015
    this dog got whacked! it hurt during so I think the doctor didn't numb me enough! not much to worry about after except your balls will bruise from the blood! frozen peas and your fine! don't have to worry about another litter, PRICELESS!

6. BassMon2

BassMon2 Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2015
    My friends dad got it done. He was telling me that he could hear/feel a big thud when they snipped him. And I'm sure they do it diffrent now then they did then. Either way, thats all I know. I did hear on the radio this morning that sex is better afterwards. Don't know why or how thigh

7. cepriano

cepriano Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2012
    wow lol touchy subject.

I cant speak from experience since I havnt done this,but my suggestion would be to tell ur woman to get her tubes tied,problem solved.its not permanent,they can untie them anytime lol,she wont get pregnant,and ur little guys can keep on livin lol.

idk getting snipped just seems so wrong,im tellin ya,tell her to get her toobes tide

8. mrcoop

mrcoop Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2010
    Been thinking of doing this. Iam just having a hard time to make the call.

9. nopantsLance

nopantsLance Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2016
    Swimmers or Hoppers Barry?

i_take_it_you_havent_had_sex_in_awhile.jpg

10. nopantsLance

Aug 15, 2016
    Cep's advice x 2 don't want anything sharp around my ball strings

marriage_in_the_21st_century.jpg

look at each frame

11. nopantsLance

Aug 15, 2016
  12. sigmund

sigmund Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2015
    Question: can you still eat the peas after.

13. seldom seen

Aug 21, 2012
    Mr. Coop do it. In retrospect I woulda had it done when I was 20 and would have enjoyed all my #sexpartners that much more.

Nopants...dude, that marriage frame...god how true that looks...I'm at the point where dude's walking out for work with the woman cackling at him. 60 hour weeks, about to do a stretch of 12 weeks at 70-80, and I don't do enough, or pay her enough attention. B!tch, I wake up at 2am.

14. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    Herrrrmannnno! Sorry to hear it, butt bear in mind: your first loss is your cheapest loss. It doesn't get better, abandon all hope yee who entere here!

Just dodged the 'guess what!' entrapment bullet. and wow that was a first. 18 years of shackles & financial servitude, no effing thanks.

It always amazes me how many people transition over that line of it's great sex to let's make a human / radically alter our lives by getting married. (def not saying this to you, Seen)
    Great sex is great sex. And then it always fades over time. Other stuff takes over, almost always 'her stuff.'

Been seriously mulling over getting cut, but the thought of something going wrong down there, from the nerve thing to infection, is unnerving. Want to pull the trigger now more than ever; haven't mustered the gumption to do so.

15. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    “For a man, the best evolutionary strategy is impregnating as many young women as possible. For a woman, the best strategy is to stick around to ensure that her children survive infancy & childhood. Consequently, the people alive on earth today - - whose genes have survived this long - - are horny men & nurturing women. You may have noticed this.”

“Marriage is fine, but joint ownership of property is no fun, and neither is joint renting. Keep your separate hovels. You’ll be wildly eager to see one another.”

“Ordinary chores consume whole lives, and since few people can believe this, couples spend their whole lives fighting about the massive amounts of housework that living entails, each blaming the other for not doing their fair share.”

Pulitzer Prize winning writer A. Dillard

16. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    The definition of bigamy is one wife too many. The definition of monogamy is the same!

17. mrcoop

mrcoop Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2010
    So very true and willing to bet thats correct for the majority of marriages. Still married after 25+ years...one of the reasons I may as well not even get it done...or at least I try to convince myself the thats the reason...not that I am scared of a sharp instrument in that area.

18. seldom seen

Aug 21, 2012
    God all of this is so true.

19. seldom seen

Aug 21, 2012
    Yes! Gonna call it now before it gets too deep! Amazing bc all this crap we're going through, then she'll be like are we ever getting married? And I'm like, do we live on the same focking planet?

I just can't let it happen againe.

20. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    Sorry to hear things aren't going very well. I'm here for you dude. Not being sarcastic or anything either.