Medical Advise- How to go aboot getting a Vasectomy

Discussion in 'All Discussions' started by seldom seen, Oct 17, 2016.

1. seldom seen

seldom seen Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2012
    Thanks DP, I appreciate that.

2. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    Anytime bro. Hey, if you're looking for ways to make the situation better and work things out I may have some advice for you. If you've already made up your mind however, I don't want offer any unwanted advice though.

3. nynj

nynj Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Yoooo bud. Not sure how I missed this tread... I have a bunch of friends that got snipped and they all said it was no big deal. A little sore for a day or two and you get some biscuits to ease the pain.

If you're thinking about getting it done because you KNOW you don't want another kid, get it done asap. Because the first time you stick you dik in something it's gonna shoot another magic bullet. For sure.

I think I got laid once since the first kid and now I have another on the way.

Sucks things are working out great with the chick. I'm sure you've done it already... But my only advice is lay it all out there. Tell her she's making you fu*king miserable and you can't do it anymore. Some women don't realize how much stress and pressure is put on you to provide for them. Being a new parent can make people nuts and they don't realize until they get a kick in the arse.

And if that doesn't work you have a cute little girl to take trolling for chicks

4. seldom seen

Aug 21, 2012
    Thanks braddah. It's honestly been fkn crazy, and I don't wanna start to complain/turn it into a life advise thread. But it's getting to that point where her and I are gonna have to have that talk.

I honestly want to get snipped because I truly know I want no more little ones. I wasn't even planning on breeding but things happen, and once I found out I was like Ho lee Fuk I couldn't even imagine not following through. But no mas, I only want to contribute one body to the future of mankind, hopefully put a little less stress on this rock that sustains us.

And duder, that last point, Fkn A. You know I'm a pretty optimistic dude, so if all else fails, we're gling to the park to score some MILFs :cool:

Fkn love you guys man.

#9/12

5. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    Noted.

6. nynj

nynj Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Stay on topic... How to make your seed lifeless

7. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    Well, my wife has been off BC for almost a year now and still nothing, so maybe just smoke as much herb as I do?

8. seldom seen

Aug 21, 2012
    I told myself that for years DP. If anything, I was puffing more cheeb before we got pregs.

YMMV*

*I always wanted to do that

9. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    LOL She was told by her Dr. it could take at least a year for her body to get back in the swing of things since she had been on it nearly 20 years, so that's really what I think it is. Time will tell I guess. You do what you feel is right for you though SS, if you are sure you don't want another SS running around, ever, even in 10 years with a different woman, than go for it. If you have any doubts what-so-ever, don't do it.

10. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    Do not get married in those circumstances, herrrmanno.

You know my story. $300k down the shiiiiitetter & into the greedy maw of my cheatin', narcissistic evil ex.

Some would call that the price of freedom :rolleyes:

There's only one way to view that piece of paper. You sign on the dotted line, the state of wherever now owns you in the sense that the only thing that marriage license serves is as a legal instrument to divide your assets when she kicks you to the curb. And she will kick you to the curb.

Marriage license is one thing only: financial security for the woman when she deems you're no longer part of the game plan other than paying the freight.

11. The Incorrigible Steel Burrito VII

The Incorrigible Steel Burrito VII Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2014
    ^^^ it's like buyin yo freedom from yo masta but still working his cotton field for 15 years.

12. The Incorrigible Steel Burrito VII

The Incorrigible Steel Burrito VII Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2014
    Sheldonne sounds like you gotta get the snip. I think it's an outpatient procedure.

13. seldom seen

Aug 21, 2012
    Oh god no hermano that is absolutely out of the question. I just can't do it.

14. seldom seen

Aug 21, 2012
    Yeah that's what I'm thinking...probly get some nitrous out of the whole thing anyway.

15. be.ach.soon

be.ach.soon Well-Known Member

Aug 30, 2015
    Did it. Didn't feel a thing. Up and walking around the same day. Got some new minimally invasive no incision version. No stitches. No pain. Script for pain meds that I didn't need. Been working for ten years.

16. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    Pretty much. Another coupla yrs & i done earned freedom. Total cost around the $400k mark when lawyers, interest, lost opportunities factored in.

Wish I hadn't been forced to pay. Butt worth every effing cent to be unencumbered of that psycho.

17. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    positive outlook :D

18. nynj

nynj Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    I would have whacked her fo tree fiddy

19. seldom seen

Aug 21, 2012
    Thank ye goode sir, happy to hear from another snip survivor