Medical Advise- How to go aboot getting a Vasectomy

Discussion in 'All Discussions' started by seldom seen, Oct 17, 2016.

1. Betty

Betty Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2012
    Several thoughts here SS:

1. She might have Post Partum Depression. This is a real thing. Tell her to go see her PCP or Gyn for Meds.
    2. New baby. You're working enormous hours. Enormous. So the last thing you can adapt to is a woman who is also exhausted mentally and physically from baby. Kids are like sponges, they suck you dry and then leave you.
    3. She may be all touched out from constant feeding and touching with baby. Sex is tough the first 8 months for a new mom, some more than others. So, she may feel
    4. Terrified you will leave her high and dry with the new baby. And feel unattractive. And see how you have pulled away from her. So she attacks you pushing you further away,,,etc. she sees yu won't marry her, so she attacks you more. It's a vicious cycle,

Let me suggest the two of you seek marriage counseling. You love your baby, right? More than life itself, right? Then you must do everything you can to see if this can work. Because a child who is raised by two married parents has a huge leg up in life. Trust me on this one. If the counseling goes nowhere, then you know you tried your best. Ask several doc's who they refer to for marriage counseling. Whoevers name keeps popping up, go there.

Once a child is born, it's never about you anymore. Nor about her. You want to raise a tulip, not a weed. It takes a lot to do that.

2. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    ^^^ Good advice (although I don't think they are married)

3. nynj

nynj Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    #OutOfWedLockSexPartners

4. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    Nice! Yeah, there's still counseling for those too I believe :cool:

5. BassMon2

BassMon2 Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2015
    Betty has some good advice. I personally wouldn't see a counselor, thats just me, but trying to make things work is good advice. The kid is what's important now.

I half way agree with Yankee. The whole dividing your assets thing. It's very true. If you guys are together and things work, I don't see the point in getting the state involved. Although there could be benefits from it. Insurance and what not. Things like that. But it seems he has a pretty negative view. Don't be negative SS.

I know you don't want this to be a advice thread. But I got to say this from experience. I think it's pretty damn important. My parents despise each other. I grew up in a pretty hostile household. My parents stayed together for the kids, me and my sister. We were young and didn't want to see a divorce. As I got older though, I wish they had just done it. Growing up in a house full of hate was not good. So deffinitly air things out and try to make it work for the little one, but if it's not happening, split. No need to force a child to see hatred day in and day out.

That's just my .02, you got a good head on your shoulders and ate a good dude. However things go, it'll work out in the end

6. SJKC

SJKC Well-Known Member

Sep 15, 2014
    Post partum is real, and it's the primary reason I'll be headed to the urologist come winter. I eventually convinced my wife to join to a support group. It's definitely worth investigating. After a few months, she was back to being the woman I had been with the prior 8 years. If there's been a dramatic change with your lady since the baby was born, don't count it out.

7. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    Your lil passive-aggro sideswipe in calling my view negative is duly noted; my view is pragmatic based upon real-life experience, sparky. Free advice there for you, too.

So that when you end up like your parents, you won't have the state of Mississippi license choking you around your horse's ass of an existence. Sweet dreams & good luck with the gal of your nightmar, er, dreams.

8. Betty

Betty Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2012
    Right. Marriage counseling is same as couples counseling...

9. BassMon2

BassMon2 Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2015
    Yankee....your not the only person who has been cheated on. I agree with you, your tone is just negative. Not every woman is a cheating psycho. Iv dated one. Literally in the looney bin. I know psychos.

This is SS thread so I won't do this here. I sent you a PM. Get back to me

10. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

Wow...sounds as if a lot of you married the wrong woman.
    I am of no help here, except to say--vasectomy is NO answer to marriage/relationship problems.
    There is a saying, "measure two or three times before you make the cut...".

11. Sandblasters

Sandblasters Well-Known Member

May 4, 2013
    naw bro never snip your balls u are the man make her get hr tubes tied.

12. Sandblasters

Sandblasters Well-Known Member

May 4, 2013
    you sound jaded yank me too lolll

13. nopantsLance

nopantsLance Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2016
    pragmatic based upon real-life experience

boyfriend.jpg

bone wraps.jpg

baby_daddy_on_board.jpg

seldom.jpg

No really just kidding, Betty's was by far the best post IMO

14. mrcoop

mrcoop Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2010
    That condom was the greatest...even at 30, I wasn't that lucky! Not even close.

15. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    Dude, until you've married said psycho broomstick riding coont from hell...? You got nothing to say. Dating is farking. Living with a woman who you are legally & otherwise betrothed to is a whole 'nother world, rigatoni. Not even close.

I'll go check my pm. Oh buoy.

16. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    You know that's right, bruddah :rolleyes:

17. seldom seen

seldom seen Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2012
    Guys I'm just now seeing these thank you! Betty I appreciate the feminine perspective, and we're definitely gonna talk to someone(even though I fear it's gonna be like in the movies and become a man bashing sesh.)

18. seldom seen

seldom seen Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2012
    Thanks man, appreciate you chiming in especially after having experienced it. And I agree completely.

19. nopantsLance

nopantsLance Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2016
    daynyquil.jpg

It's all about balance