Medical Advise- How to go aboot getting a Vasectomy

Discussion in 'All Discussions' started by seldom seen, Oct 17, 2016.

1. ClemsonSurf

ClemsonSurf Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2007
    Yank, what's her name? I'd pay to get her side of the story.

2. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    Catching up on treads, now that you're on day release from troll hollow...?

I could make a really solid comment about your sister or mother, butt I shalle refraine.

Instead, I will merely note that your utter fascination with everything in my life really knows no boundaries, chromedome.

3. ClemsonSurf

ClemsonSurf Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2007
    If you don't want people interested in your business don't air your dirty laundry.

Guys like you make me laugh. I was just talking about another guy like you that does nothing but talk sh!t about relationships and tries to downplay other people's happiness and gloats when they see someone going through a rough time. This particular guy was a pathetic POS and I'd agree that you are too. Seems like you got the girl you deserve.

You walk around half-cocked all the time waiting to jump all over your growing list of enemies. Maybe that's why she left you. You half cocked?

4. nopantsLance

nopantsLance Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2016
    vas.jpg

[video]http://giphy.com/gifs/cheezburger-life-babies-gDpB5UYPQMqhq[/video]

5. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    You like cock?!? Damn, man, TMI even for this place asshat troll.

Your utter fascination with me has you talking about me with other people.....ever think about getting a life outside troll hollow, sparky?

Well-documented on Yee Olde Fourume that you're the wackadoodle who gloats over others misfortunes.

I happen to know Seldome; Seldome is a friend of mine; and, chromedome, you're no Seldome by any stretch of the quality meter.

6. nopantsLance

Aug 15, 2016
    almost kilt my buddy

dang.jpg

7. cepriano

cepriano Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2012
    wow this threade has gotten deep!! lol

wise words mr yank like 5 pages ago lol,

sorry to hear ur problemas senior seldomme.

I still suggest the whole tubey tying thing.u never know what the future holds.say godforbid something happens to u guys down the line and u meet someone new and fall in love and u cant have a kid anymore.its like getting a girls name tattood on u.its bad luck lol,say ur like 40 years old with 5 guys then id say hey its not a bad idea lol,but getting a vasectomy while ur young is no Bueno.........a lot of people have brothers and sisters...that are years apart lol don't do it

8. cepriano

cepriano Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2012
  9. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    yah cepp, chrome dome is just a jagoff tread jacker, always has been about himself, wants the attention

10. DosXX

DosXX Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2013
  11. nopantsLance

Aug 15, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2016
  12. jaklsurfs

jaklsurfs Well-Known Member

Apr 26, 2015
    NopantsLance is telling the real story like he said look at each frame carefully , and then look again .my advice to my younger brethren was to never get married in first place its cheaper to buy it even if it costs yu 500 bucks an hour. They is all ho's but your momma and then yu have to think about what your daddy said.

13. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    There ya go CLEMSON, you fruitcake pole smokin' asshandlin' jagoff. Read the chart & snuggle up to your shemale beast.

14. Sandblasters

Sandblasters Well-Known Member

May 4, 2013
  15. Sandblasters

Sandblasters Well-Known Member

May 4, 2013
    wait yank the women is crome dome.... getting fuked by the world

16. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    You're onto something true here, blasters

17. BassMon2

BassMon2 Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2015
    Soooo black guys......am I right?

18. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    black Mormons...?

19. sharknado

sharknado Active Member

Jul 16, 2013
    they are reversible

Seldom...

Haven't see it mentioned here that a vasectomy can be reversed.

Find a urologist who is fairly confident he can reverse it. Ask him. If he does a good job with the vasectomy, you've got a 4-5 year window to change your mind. Not cheap, not as easy, still out patient surgery, but its a week in bed with a sack as big as a bowling ball. There's no guarantee, but it can work as long as your little guys wake up. Mine woke up fine. Have more kids then do it again.

This is an area where medical technology has failed us. With all the fancy **** they can do, why isn;t there a spigot that can be installed on males when they're 10, that can be turned on and off when needed (remote control?). Children and punks can go like bunnies and not care ('cept for stds). Maybe its the condom lobby. Google and apple should forget about self-driving cars and concentrate on engineering 'smart' reproduction, smart mouths/teeth and smart feet. Just sayin

20. kidde rocque

kidde rocque Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2016
    ...or you could just pull out and toss your Knuckle Kids on her bosoms