2016 Election

Discussion in 'Non Surf Related' started by Sniffer, Oct 24, 2016.

1. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

Huh?? Russia is a much more diverse population than most. It all started way back with Genghis Khan, Taras Bulba, etc. Them Tatar hordes and others spread like wildfire, i.e......the east moving into Europe.
    Go back to HS history class, sonny.

2. Codfish

Codfish Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2016
    Huh??? I didn't know when I was referencing the Russian political climate I was somehow making a blanket statement about the ethnicity there also. Better go back to reading comprehension class, sonny.

3. smitty517

smitty517 Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2008
    Errrrrr. Didn't think that post through prior to posting.

4. aka pumpmaster

aka pumpmaster Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2008
    you ARE less than human. Like all liberals you want to FORCE your points of view on everyone at the point of a gun if necessary. People like you need to be swinging on the end of a noose.

5. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    Lol You set it right on the tee!

6. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

They go hand in hand.
    BTW, Putin is a way better leader than Obama, don't ya think?. Way, way better. He has crossed every "red line" your hero obummer has drawn. And then some....

7. Codfish

Aug 10, 2016
    Hahaha. I love the mental gymnastics it takes to live as a right wing loony these days. All I do is offer my opinion and argue my point of view and you goobers threaten my life and insult my family while defeating your entire argument with sophomoric insults and the liberals are sooooo forceful. Hahahaha. So sad all the hate in your heart.

8. Codfish

Aug 10, 2016
    Oh ok, ethnicity and political viewpoint go hand in hand, suuuure. Racist.

And you throw in support for a tyrannical despotic fascist leader of our countries worst enemy. Traitor.

Like I said to the other loony tune, move to Russia and you can really support your awesome leader Vlad.

9. aka pumpmaster

Apr 30, 2008
    spoken like a true elitist prick

10. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

In debates, this ^^ is admitting you have no argument and that you admit you lost.

11. aka pumpmaster

Apr 30, 2008
    typical leftist tactic. Deflect. They cry racist for everything so now the word has no meaning. Same with labeling their opponent stupid to try to rationalize their supposed intellectual superiority.

12. aka pumpmaster

Apr 30, 2008
    and the same people who scream and curse cops but when somebody smashes their face, they go screaming to the police and demand action.

13. Codfish

Aug 10, 2016

Thanks for contributing exactly nothing but blowhard alt right talking points. Liberals are just elitist, suuuure.

Just so you don't have a meltdown on Nov 9 why don't you start practicing now, say it with me...

"Madam President"

14. bennysgohome

bennysgohome Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2009
    Cod, you are not bright. I never said we couldn't have LEGAL IMMIGRATION. I'm talking about ILLEGAL immigration and ILLEGAL immigrants causing crimes. ILLEGAL immigrants broke our laws coming here. They are the only ones I'm talking about. The most american ideals are coming here the proper way. If you break the law coming here, you aren't an American. It's pretty simple. Even the law says your not an American. There is nothing about skin color. ILLEGALS can be from any country in the world and I'm for deporting them. I'm sure you are fine when you go to the movies or grocery store and 1 thousand people cut in front of you. That is what they are doing to people who are in line and have waited for years.

By the way, the hardworking families things is a myth that people like you just pass around without any fact that backs it up. They have completely decimated the inner city and lower class communities by taking their jobs. Now the illegal took an American Citizens job and suppressed the wages. They collect govt subsidies that we AMERICANS pay for them ILLEGALs, understand. Than that American worker can't find a job in that skillset and get collects govt subsidies and unemployment. ILLEGALS are the top reason why this country has increased its deficit tremendously. You keep bringing race into it. It's not about race. It's about ILLEGAL vs LEGAL. Do you believe in law?

15. bennysgohome

Nov 13, 2009
    Thes most Unamerican thing I've ever heard to defending a group of criminals who broke federal law coming here and have killed Americans. You realize you are defending ILLEGALS who kill Americans and rape them. Many are pedophiles. This is what I'm talking about. Just collateral to you but these are fellow Americans family members. You are the type to blame the Americans that died in Benghazi instead of the state department. Just another government troll who loves government more than the American way of life.

16. bennysgohome

Nov 13, 2009
    You don't think our country is already fascist or at least under soft facsism. Corporations run the damn country and both Bush and Obama have increased the power of the executive branch to pass their own agenda. I'm sure you love a dictator when he's a democrat because he will pass laws you want instead of representing all of the people. Again, the majority of the people want a secure border and deportation. You sound like you dont' believe in democracy.

17. bennysgohome

Nov 13, 2009
    It has also been proven by several major journalists who no longer work for the big networks. In happens in the election and mainly with big pharma. They actually do pay bloggers, pay for studies and pay for people to post on facebook and forums. They tell them to use words like racist, loony, conspiracy theory and others. Saw a great video I'll have to post which has a prior CBS news reporter talking about it and that any reports you see in the media aren't truthful. They don't tell you who payed for the study or for paid trolls. I'm not saying Cod is a paid troll but could very well be. They did pay people to commit voter fraud and incite violence at Trump rallies.

18. aka pumpmaster

Apr 30, 2008
    well no sh!t Sherlock. WallStreet wants Hillary so that's what they will get. Geez, i thought elitist pricks were supposed to be smart. 'I'm laughing at he superior intellect' James T Kirk

19. Codfish

Aug 10, 2016
    I work in "law" so yes I do and don't be so crass as to equate a differing opinion than yours to mean lower intelligence, that's weak.

My community has a massive population of "illegals" and they were all allowed to come here by our government, both the Rs and the Ds. Do you know why both parties allow illegals? Because they work, they work hard, and the corporations that finance both parties LOVE to have undocumented people at the bottom they can pay pennies and deny benefits to as to up their profits. I see it every day, they work harder than the average citizen, no matter what ANY media source tells you or I, they work. The answer is to make them legal, all of them, and then they can pay into the system, get a proper drivers license, vote, contribute. Which is what they all want to do.

Do you really think every Irish person that came here did it with proper papers? No. This isn't about legality, it never was, this is about Trump using the myth of the "other" to fire up the scared and the stupid that attend his allies. All while Trump employs them himself to save his own bottom line.

20. aka pumpmaster

Apr 30, 2008
    Paid trolls usually just post mindless crap so he fits the bill.