2016 Election

Discussion in 'Non Surf Related' started by Sniffer, Oct 24, 2016.

1. Codfish

Codfish Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2016
    Many are pedophiles?

You've lost it guy. This is just idiotic. Many are children actually.

2. Codfish

Aug 10, 2016
    Haha, love this argument, so sad. I posted a pic of a great swell from Nicole 2 weeks ago but that was probably a fake to further my charade as a George Soros employee right? That tinfoil hat is cutting off the circulation to your brain.

3. CBSCREWBY

CBSCREWBY Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2012
    Probably not. But they didn't just walk across an extremely permeable border.
    What "law" department do you work in? Just curious at this point.

4. aka pumpmaster

aka pumpmaster Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2008
    they are also masters of deflection

5. Codfish

Aug 10, 2016
    You're right, they FLOATED across an extremely permeable border.

Where I work is no business to some of the violence threatening lunatics on this board but I see the struggle being denied legal status causes these people and our society on a regular basis.

6. aka pumpmaster

Apr 30, 2008
    "i work for some advocacy group'

7. aka pumpmaster

Apr 30, 2008
  8. Codfish

Aug 10, 2016
    Ooooh burn. Saying I might work advocating for people. How terrible if I did right? Helping needy people? What would I be thinking.

Hahaha. Please stop, Im so angry and hurt by your scathing commentary, haha.

9. aka pumpmaster

Apr 30, 2008
    it just unmasks you is all. Shows that you don't give a crap about this country or its people, only your own little ideological turf.

10. Codfish

Aug 10, 2016
    Yes, if I worked to HELP the people of this country I obviously cant give a crap about them right? Shows you've got an issue with basic logical thought really.

11. aka pumpmaster

Apr 30, 2008
    but in your sad little world, help=control and at the expensive of others.

12. Codfish

Aug 10, 2016
    What the hell are you talking about dude? How so? Your lack of actual thought behind these statements is getting worse by the post.

Seriously, if I help a rape victim through the legal process, in what way do I gain control of them?

13. aka pumpmaster

Apr 30, 2008
    Reagan said it best when he said that the most terrifying words in the English language are 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help you' because that type of help ALWAYS comes with a cost. If you advocate for illegals then you most certainly are working against the people of this country. If that is the case then the ONLY advocacy you should be doing is how to humanely get them back to their host country and get in line for the legal process.

14. Codfish

Aug 10, 2016
    Reagan was a clown and that statement proves it. What about social workers who investigate child abuse? Prosecutors who put murderers in jail? Advocates who help ALL people, from any country?

I woukd never deny someone based on country of origin or legal status .They need help, they get it. Of course I'm just trying to control them right?

15. CJsurf

CJsurf Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2014
    Government isn't the solution. Its the problem. Words to live by.

16. aka pumpmaster

Apr 30, 2008
    In the case of illegals you most certainly are. Go do a bit of research on the Great Society Programs and the real reason behind them. Hint: 'Ill have them niggers voting democrat for the next 200 years' LBJ said that. The same applied to blanket amnesty for illegals.

17. aka pumpmaster

Apr 30, 2008
    thankfully black people are starting to see the reality of welfare. Not a huge trump fan but I'll give him big props for pulling aside that veil.

18. Codfish

Aug 10, 2016
    Government is neither the problem or the solution, it is merely a necessity.

19. aka pumpmaster

Apr 30, 2008
    You are true with this. Government that works within it's framework (the Constitution) and is not subverted in the interest of control.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2016
  20. bennysgohome

bennysgohome Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2009
    You are full of ****. Have you ever lived near the border or in a border state?