2016 Election

Discussion in 'Non Surf Related' started by Sniffer, Oct 24, 2016.

1. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    What's wrong with the term? That's what it's called when you call in a professional from a certain field to come in and provide education to others. It's used in a lot of industries where continuing education is being provided. Kid was an SME in his field. I don't see it as a braggadocios thing, it's more of a factual thing. Just like if he were an Professional Engineer and some firm hired him to come in and teach a group of P.E.'s or EIT's about thermodynamics, or fracking, or maybe onsite waste water treatment, as examples. He would be considered the "Subject Matter Expert" or SME by the firm hiring him. It is what it is.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2016
  2. kidde rocque

kidde rocque Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2016
    You've never heard the term before? Like your hero Rosie O'Donnell is a "subject matter expert" on LGBT matters?

I'll leave the "thought leaders" to mindless sheeple like yourself, Arianna Huffington.

Wow, so much for the pseudo theory that libs are "better educated" than their counterparts lol.

You know, I've always bit my lip and never went after your insipid posting history. I guess I was foolish for believing that you might possibly respect that.

Let's dance. I'm going to really enjoy stepping on your toes.

3. Banned for being awesome

Banned for being awesome Well-Known Member

Feb 17, 2012
    I hear the term 'subject matter expert' every single day from lazy tools (like you I am sure) that actually do nothing (like you I am sure) but LOVE to give themselves made up titles. But for the love of God never did I think I would see somebody refer to themselves on a surfing forum as one. What a tool.

Ball is in your court SME. Dork.

4. Banned for being awesome

Banned for being awesome Well-Known Member

Feb 17, 2012
    Oh yeah my posting history, noticed you are above 1000 since March. Not much of a life huh? No family, no friends, just your keyboard and your subject matter expertise. Whatta dork.

5. kidde rocque

Mar 6, 2016
    Happily retired after a long and successful career. Do you even have a job? No? What a tool.

Sitting here in my gym, training for the day I come across mo's like you...it's what I do when I'm not surfing. Couple of guys here know me and can vouch that I'm the real deal. This has been my life for many years now, and I haven't lost yet...physically or intellectually.

Don't be jelly because you're a pimply buttplug still ripping burgers at 5 Guys.

Just go away, and do something about your nasty feet. You have Obamacare, right? Lol

6. JayD

JayD Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2012
    Don't know if you're "the real deal" (I kidde). But, you do seem to know a lot about immigration from your vast experience and I have learned things from it in the past...not just ICE but the intricacies of the problem.

7. kidde rocque

Mar 6, 2016
    Well, there's several different agencies within DHS that deal with Immigration...ICE, CBP, CIS to name a few. Some are tasked with Enforcement, while others mainly deal with the Service side (like citizenship, as well as immigrant and non-immigrant issues).

It's just disappointing when a certain subset of people refuse to believe the truth because it doesn't fit neatly into their agendas.

Notice how nobody wants to have a real discussion about it? They'd rather sling "sophomoric barbs" at me "because they don't have the intellect to rationally discuss the real issues".

Haha, does that sound familiar? It should.

8. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    slashdog, fungus, codfish, asstail honkey, that other assclown what's-it's-name siggbutt......

These ^^ are some of the trolls ruining the Fourume. slashdog's constant passive aggro digs at the KEED, oh, are you angry, hey man simmer down......

Mang, STFU, slash gash with your passive aggro fascisti attacks. You're the guy who doesn't own anything, including an opinion. You just troll with your Johnson motor set at 3 mph.

The rest of these asshats need to simmer down esp young dingalings like fungalmouf. Dood you know fark all, you need to grow up & pay attention along the way.

Tired of all these asshat trolls who go cryin' to simod666 (as they will here), all of whom ain't got a clue nor a life.

9. aka pumpmaster

aka pumpmaster Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2008
    Subject Matter Expert is a term that should be well known to people who actually work

10. JohnnyCornstarch

JohnnyCornstarch Well-Known Member

Feb 24, 2015
  11. ScobeyviIIe

ScobeyviIIe Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2015
    First time in history a presidential candidate could be elected WHILE under FBI investigation.
    She should be forced to withdraw - This is beyond disturbing

12. Sniffer

Sniffer Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2010
    #FBIFriday
    Cv30YaMWYAAF-wQ.jpg

13. JohnnyCornstarch

JohnnyCornstarch Well-Known Member

Feb 24, 2015
    Worst case scenario is that she gets elected, impeached, and Kaine assumes the role. Tim Kaine scares me just as much though.

14. JayD

JayD Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2012
    They (FBI) just reopened case on her. New evidence they pulled from another gov't officials device (not hers). It is going to get really ugly.

15. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    They should just bust her on Monday morning. Make her do the perp walk, too.

Our nation has suffered enough govt graft, greed, corruption & malfeasance under the clinton gang.

Bust them up!

16. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    FBI reopens Hillary email probe after messages between Clinton and Huma were discovered on Anthony Weiner's laptop by agents investigating DailyMail.com's report he sexted a 15-year-old girl

Furious Clinton goes to war with FBI director, demanding he explain new email probe 'without delay', as messages are found on laptop shared by Huma and sext pest husband Anthony Weiner

Hillary comments on a deluge after bombshell report of FBI investigation ... speaking about flooding in Cedar Rapids while ignoring of her own troubles

Eric Garner's daughter, Erica, goes on the attack against Hillary Clinton, claiming hacked emails show the campaign discussed 'using' her father's death to 'push gun control'

Last edited: Oct 28, 2016
  17. sigmund

sigmund Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2015
    Hells yea, time for you old focks to move on out. It's like hanging out at the bait shop listening to the old guy rambling about the government and 'kids' these days... The liberal elite is taking over. We're going to start a 'hugs' thread, and explore the link between surfing and it's healing powers. It's gonna be super.

18. Slashdog

Slashdog Well-Known Member

May 22, 2012
    Wow Yank. Wanna talk about clueless?

You're more responsible for the sh*ttyness of the forum than anyone.

This place went downhill majorly thanks to you and your childish 'HOTY' awards. Emass wanted acceptance so badly that he created an award for the #1 bully, Yankee.

It worked, and your ego inflated so much that you're still droning on about Wayne and Chuck even though they no longer post here.

You don't have any trolls or stalkers, and even your stale followers have fallen by the wayside.

Your insult game is weak and tired and you live in a pathetic fantasy land.

YOU are the biggest troll sh*tposter on SI. OG HOF Platinum-POS.

19. PintailDonkey

PintailDonkey Well-Known Member

May 4, 2016
    Yep. I have specifically said I won't engage him, and haven't in weeks/months, yet he can't keep my name out of his mouth. He is easily the biggest troll on here. If I had more time, I'd post a video of the Southpark skankhunt42 thing... it accurately portrays him...