Kava

Discussion in 'All Discussions' started by DawnPatrol321, Dec 4, 2016.

1. capecodcdog

capecodcdog Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2012
    70's vintage ..

2. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    They sure don't make em like they use to, that's for sure.

3. Sandblasters

Sandblasters Well-Known Member

May 4, 2013
    ive never had a problem with it i did eat to much once and got a little shacky but that about it.

4. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    Ah, sounds like it could be fun. Well i'm pretty sure this person is a light weight so probably not a good reference.

5. Zeroevol

Zeroevol Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2009
    Well, sounds like you had a good date with the wify! BWHAHAHA How did she fair?

6. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    LOL It wasn't all that bad honestly. We met up with some of her friends / family at another restaurant later that evening and I didn't have an appetite and the smell of food was just turning my stomach. I never threw up though. Still had fun. She only did 1 bowl of Kava, she said she felt some effects but that it didn't do much for her. They kept telling us we had to do more if we wanted to truly experience it the first time, sounded like gimmick to spend more money but IDK. That's why I want to know if anybody does it regularly and found their tolerance came down with repetition.

7. nynj

nynj Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    How was her #bowelmovement?

8. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    Like roses of course.

9. Norther

Norther New Member

Nov 17, 2020
    I use kratom regularly. For me, it is a good product that helps me relax and relieving stress. Well, I can't say that I developed an addiction, and even though I use it almost every day, I can stop taking it whenever I decide not to take it. The only reason I still use kratom is that my doctor told me this is a very good and helpful product that helps to maintain overall health. Also, I heard that kratom is a very good product for skin, I mean for having healthy and beautiful skin. By the way, I forgot to mention that my doctor told me that bali kratom is far better than the regular one. Stay safe and have a wonderful day!

Last edited: Nov 24, 2020
    antoine likes this.
  10. headhigh

headhigh Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2009
    Same here dude, I smoke a little crack when I wake up for a boost before work. Then I smoke a little more before lunch, then I smoke crack for lunch, then I go walk circles on the sidewalk in front of 7-11 and mumble to myself for a couple hours, then I smoke crack again for a little afternoon pick-me-up. Finally at the end of the day I wind down with some nice crack. People say it's addictive but I just like it! I'll quit eventually.

sigmund, Manik, antoine and 3 others like this.
  11. seldom seen

seldom seen Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2012
    Suite first post Norther.

antoine likes this.
  12. antoine

antoine Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2013
  13. sigmund

sigmund Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2015
    Norther, grab the world by its tail, and stick it in your pocket. You sir, are going places.

antoine likes this.