Official NFL Thread

Discussion in 'Non Surf Related' started by rgnsup, Sep 16, 2008.

1. frost

frost Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2014
    nfl is fixed/rigged

2. LBCrew

LBCrew Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2009
    So is NCAA football. Bad calls cost Michigan a shot at the title.

3. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    I wouldn't say fixed (not by NFL). I would say there are humans making bad calls / mistakes. Although, I wouldn't doubt if there are a few bad apples who might be shady like that Donaghy guy from the NBA who was gambling and making calls to influence the point spread, over / under or w/e to make his bets pay off. Anytime that much money is on the line, there will be bad apples, but I wouldn't say it's fixed as a whole.

4. frost

frost Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2014
    everyone wants to believe that..but if your not a fan of any team, but know the game, just watch the calls and non calls and watch how it all leads to the game ending right near the point spreads... why not have referees that are fully independent and not employeed byt the NFL???
    lets take a look at one last week,,,Minn and dallas dallas 10-1 vikes 6-5 dallas only favored by -3
    pitiful game Prescott fumbling dallas cant move the ball they look like a 2-9 team minn cant score a td all game score is dallas 17-9 with a minute to go Bradford marches them 50+ yards scores a td loses the game but minn covers the 3 point spread coincidence? miracle?

5. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    Dunno, that's for you to decide lol But I will say this, the Vegas odds people are good at what they do. They're paid to be right and they are right more often than not.

6. LBCrew

LBCrew Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2009
    If you know about the Michigan/Ohio State rivalry, which goes back more than 100 years, you'd question EVERY Buckeye win. Lol! But this one's a blatant BS call. The officials ruled it a first down, and it cost the Wolverines the game, and the title.

michigan-ohio-state-2016-spotgate.jpg

7. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    True, Harbaugh about lost his mind! I hate seeing bad calls change the outcome on games, but that's the human factor. I hope it wasn't intentional and a mistake but one never really knows.

8. UnfurleD

UnfurleD Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2016
    dude, that wasn't a blatant BS call. i've seen the feeds littered with those images, vice versa for both teams, and it showed the angles looking different on both sides. when they placed the ball, i thought they had it right as did the commentators and i'm not a fan of either team, just the sport. i was hoping Washington tho would lose so Michigan can sneak up in the playoffs but it seems ppl were thinking Penn St would have gotten in, so now i'm ok with Washington. As far as the NFL/CFootball being rigged, i don't think so. too many players, too many factors. if we're gonna state a sport that is supposedly "rigged", let's just all agree with boxing and get over it

9. LBCrew

LBCrew Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2009
  10. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
  11. kidde rocque

kidde rocque Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2016
    Pretty much laying the smack down on the Lambs. A win tonight clinches the NFC West.

12. thepartysover

thepartysover Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2016
  13. LazyE

LazyE Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2014
    Raiders/Patriots 2001 tuck rule. 100% RIGGED

Go Raiders!

I pull for any team that plays the Patriots.

14. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

There, I fixed it for you.
    Following football is gay anyways.....

15. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    LOL God I don't want to remember the tuck rule game, ugh.

16. Wavestrom

Wavestrom Well-Known Member

Jul 5, 2014
    You want rigged check out how the league handled the Giants/Steelers deflated balls. What a farce. Rooney/Mara cabal is untouchable. Tomlin interferes with a player, NBD. Deflated balls used by Steelers, NBD. Giants use a walkie talkie on the sidelines, NBD.

17. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    What about the Dez Bryant catch / no catch?

18. kidde rocque

kidde rocque Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2016
    Matt Moore = Comeback Player of the Year

19. Koki Barrels

Koki Barrels Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2008
    Eagles F*****g Suck!!

20. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    Merry Christmas from Derek Carr!