Surfing High

Discussion in 'Mid Atlantic' started by ocsurf21, Apr 20, 2012.

1. nynj

nynj Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    I hear ya... And there's some people that drink a few beers and a sh*tcanned whiles others are fine

2. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    This is true. There was a time where me downing a 12 pack on a week day wasn't out of the question. These days I just have a few along with my herb and i'm good. I enjoy a couple Jameson's on the rocks and a good smoke and i'm right where I like to be. I only go big on special occasions now lol

3. UnfurleD

UnfurleD Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2016
    i always prefer to blaze before a session. prob doesn't help tho when it's real cold out for me. i just think about it a lil more and more, then i pack anutha bowlski and think about it a lil more. Otherwise, all for it when it comes to surfin. i tend to appreciate the surroundings more or when friends are out, appreciate the camraderie. it doesn't f up my surf session as being slow or unaware, but everyone's different when it comes to how much and how often. I def don't recommend any newbies to try it, cuz as mentioned on this thread - some ppl can't handle it & they may call the 5-0 cuz they're "dying"<- worst scenario

4. UnfurleD

Jul 13, 2016
    in regards to heroine, i've been reading the local news wherever i'm at for the past 15 years, front to back minus opinions and politics. it is absolutely crazy these ppl- no matter the color of their skin, age, or any other demographic- are getting caught together. seeing those pics and what jobs they have/had, i knew it was something i should never try. craziest one was really close to where i work at, the meth head had his lab under his moped seat. railroad tracks are all around

5. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
  6. backside hack

backside hack Well-Known Member

Apr 4, 2012
  7. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    This one just happened around the corner from me...

"Little Girl Drowned While Babysitter Smoked Meth"

https://www.yahoo.com/beauty/little-girl-drowned-while-babysitter-170851711.html

8. CJsurf

CJsurf Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2014
    There have also been some pretty ugly cases around here involving synthetic weed and bath salts.

9. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    I would never touch the synthetic stuff, it's not "weed".

10. CJsurf

CJsurf Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2014
    There have also been some pretty ugly cases around here involving synthetic weed and bath salts. I never saw the attraction to any of this **** and now as a parent of 3 teens it both pisses me off and scares the **** out of me.

[video=youtube_share;YzeXvWRiZ9s]http://youtu.be/YzeXvWRiZ9s[/video]

11. cepriano

cepriano Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2012
    those synthetic drugs are bad nues.never did any of them but seen and heard plenty stories.only thing I can think of that compares would be pcp,the way people go crazy and try to eat people.

best stoner on the ct?i do not know lol,but I do know big wave hellman Nathan fletcher is a pothead and smokes before most of his sessions.and he also smokes cigs.cigs are bad mmkay.

12. BassMon2

BassMon2 Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2015
    I smoked synthetic weed once. Terrible idea. I felt like i was dieing. My veins felt like they had fire in them. It was like a bad acid trip. I had to shut my eyes and just wait it out. Terrible. Don't do it

13. CBSCREWBY

CBSCREWBY Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2012
    Lately I've just been opening all my surfing boart repaire supplies, putting them in a big paper bag, taking 10 deep huffs then hitting the water...

JK JK couple a beers between sessions is about all I'm good for. Anything else makes me think way too much or not think at all...

14. UnfurleD

Jul 13, 2016
    I tried it when it was first coming out, believe it was K2. Smelled like potpourri and stank like bacon when smoking it. it was a quick high, bout an hour after a taking in a j with a coworker at the time. it was potent and did make you feel a lil more surreal in the head rather than a body high. it wasn't but a week later when i heard ppl were seeing demons, and then months down when ppl acted like they were on pcp. tho i didn't get all that, i def didn't keep smoking it either. not too many times that Charleston gets a dry spell

15. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    I'd rather go drink some Kava if I ran out of herb and needed to relax, now that I know what it's about.

16. Sandblasters

Sandblasters Well-Known Member

May 4, 2013
    id rather shot up a pier and smoke some pcp on a nice cold winter day. head down to the beach, kill a few 40z then sit on the walk over. then head over to the local crack house and blaste off just like i blaste out of a barrel. you can find me anywhere from bicentennial to 2nd light half naked from the waist down walking around mumbling, smoking a ciggy with a 4oz in hand up in the dunes. me and the bros on a good friday night will all pitch in 20$ so like 2 bucks a person and run a train on cocoa beaches finest hoe, her name is mindy.

17. Sandblasters

May 4, 2013
  18. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    Nice, don't lie though, you know you hang at Canova Beach.

19. Sandblasters

May 4, 2013
    nahh im more of a pafb guy fk second light though to crowded, on the big noreaster days you can find me in the parking lot mean mugging the people going to surf and the waves...ehh a little chop even though its blowing 10knts straight west..then you know im a core guy because you will find me at dakine deigos right after because im a real bro. you feel me? you know what im saying dsup? but my real spot is lori wilson often you can find me pitching a tent right next to the kelly slater statue just hoping his magic will rub off on me as i rub his bald head every morning and make a wish.