The son came up at the pier.....

Discussion in 'East Florida' started by sonfollowerssurf, Dec 29, 2016.

1. sonfollowerssurf

sonfollowerssurf Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2012
    Fun glass 71*air 72*water.....actually just checking to see if this thread gets locked....... image.jpg image.jpg

2. scotty

scotty Well-Known Member

Aug 26, 2008
    Why do you have to take something perfectly beautiful and then interject your drama into it. Guys post pictures on here all of the time without feeling the need to create controversy just for the sake of it.

Enjoy the sunrise.

3. sonfollowerssurf

Oct 9, 2012
    Where is the controversy in this photo? Now what I tend to do is stay off the contro and stick with my type of topics. Sonrise was good, water was warm, cold front did not come through, waves were nice, and wow was there lots of people to share the ahhhh forget about it......

4. scotty

scotty Well-Known Member

Aug 26, 2008
    Like I said already once, its not the picture of the sunrise. Its the fact that, as you said, you aren't posting it for the sake of sharing a nice sunrise shot, you are starting a thread just checking to see if it gets locked.

5. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    Such a goober. Hope you enjoyed the kookfest at the pier. Kook.

6. kidde rocque

kidde rocque Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2016
    Whose "son" were you watching at the pier?

7. Iggy

Iggy Well-Known Member

Jun 14, 2014
    He is waiting for the "son" to go down on him.

8. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

Why, son of a b1tch....who else???

9. kidde rocque

Mar 6, 2016
    If Wayne was watching a son rise in the morning, you can safely bet that the kid's dad was nowhere around.

10. Obeyville

Obeyville Well-Known Member

Nov 7, 2016
    hahaha. Wayne, quit being a pedophile

11. DonQ

DonQ Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2014
    Spelt like this...
    SUN

...foole

12. kidde rocque

Mar 6, 2016
    I wish CapeCodCdog would come back and replace Wayne, permanently. Wise, sage, inoffensive and respectable with a *healthy* attitude towards religious beliefs.

13. SloFlo

SloFlo Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2016
    Nice photos, Wayne. I have posted a couple of my own photos, but I admit to having intentionally selected old and cr@ppy quality ones, thus far, lol. I may post some higher quality, current photos, once I return home (have yet to decide). Here is another cr@ppy quality old one:

009 edit3.jpg

Amazingly, it was my very first sun flare, after having shot outdoor photography for quite a long time, by that point. I had moved location and failed to adjust my settings. I thought it was rather cool, because it made it look like a spirit.

I do not usually travel to the west coast of Florida, but that is where I was at the time. I have an old Catholic friend whom relocated there, and so I had called the Archbishop, spoke with him, and asked him to bless my friend's house.

He, the Archbishop, is (was...no idea) an elder in his upper 80's, really cool, and he had a great sense of humor. I gave him some details over the phone, and I recall he said, "You sound like a good Baptist, and he (my friend) sounds like a bad Catholic". I laughed, replying, "That's about right, Sir", LOL....

I was impressed enough to go meet the Archbishop, attending one of his masses, which was extremely old-school style. He was correcting the Pope, lol.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2016
  14. SloFlo

SloFlo Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2016
    ^ sorry, grabbed one I had tinkered with; here it is:

009.jpg

Seemed like he was correcting the Pope to me, anyway... :)

Last edited: Dec 29, 2016
  15. rcarter

rcarter Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2009
    Wayne stop sucking on people's sons ya pedophile douche canoe.

16. sonfollowerssurf

Oct 9, 2012
    You spell your sun sun, my son son. As for the 10 who have made this place what is, it is what it is, as for the kook he said it, as for the kids I have enough for a baseball team so you keep using your imagination because TRUTH is TRUTH.....

17. Obeyville

Nov 7, 2016
    What does that even mean..?

18. UnfurleD

UnfurleD Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2016
    What board did you take out there? I know you post messages to spread the Word, but i'm curious moreover by what kind of quiver you got. With all the boards you get passed around, i'm sure you'll run by some suite ones

19. SloFlo

SloFlo Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2016
    That is pretty much what I said, after inheriting these (sorry for my lack of manicure that day, lol):

006c1.jpg

I know what they are, of course, and I certainly can't recite any Catholic prayers with them, but I have used them in prayer upon occasion.

20. Obeyville

Nov 7, 2016
    It's cool. I'd still let you give me a HJ