The son came up at the pier.....

Discussion in 'East Florida' started by sonfollowerssurf, Dec 29, 2016.

1. SloFlo

SloFlo Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2016
    Thank you, but I will pass; meanwhile, you can listen to this:

[video=youtube;H5xMBflnJqY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5xMBflnJqY[/video]

2. archy 2.0

archy 2.0 Well-Known Member

Jul 5, 2012

3. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    [video=youtube;feKbhuZIeBk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feKbhuZIeBk[/video]

4. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    Short version...

[video=youtube;gj3AgSZEXMo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gj3AgSZEXMo[/video]

5. Valhallalla

Valhallalla Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2013
    Hey, how's your tread going there Wayne? The topic has now turned to BJs and HJs and ZJs. Suite. Look on the bright side, at least it hasn't been locked. Yet.

6. fl.surfdog

fl.surfdog Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2010
    You are going to hell Wayne, there are special places for people like you. Annoy just to annoy, you know it I know it and and everyone else knows it.....is it really God's work....I think not, go back to 2nd light

7. LazyE

LazyE Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2014
    Nature is God Wayne. Figure it out . Most your holidays are Pagan in origin you brainwashed Ftard. Merry winter solstice.

8. Valhallalla

Jan 24, 2013
    Wayne, I've often wondered if your followers are aware of the way you carry on here. Have they seen your posts where you try to provoke people just to provoke them? Where you try to impose your religious views on others even after they've asked you to stop? Where you demean people because they don't think like you? Have they seen this side of you? Are they OK with it?

Perhaps somebody should start forwarding your posts to the Son Followers Facebook page.

9. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    And print a bunch of them out to hand out as pamphlets at 16th Street Downtown Cocoa Beach and at the Cocoa Beach Pier.

10. sonfollowerssurf

sonfollowerssurf Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2012
    image.jpg just got this it is about 50 years old can't even give it away it is a weapon

As for the 10 who tread on the threads there many other fine folks from SI who have been very encouraging. Hope to meet you all one day. You guys look a little silly.....16th St is home break but we have become very mobile in the last year......

11. SloFlo

SloFlo Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2016
    Ohhh... 'tis much worse than that. Please permit me to add to the story. My "Catholic friend", he can easily put those players to shame, EASILY. Countless ladies share my opinion. Many ladies, myself included, have compared him to "Mr. Big":

[video=youtube;8i047XZKUM0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8i047XZKUM0[/video]

He is of Italian/Irish heritage, and originally from Boston; so, you can only imagine, lol. He is much nicer looking than "Mr. Big". When my grandmother first met him (he stopped by to assist me in putting together a filling cabinet I had once purchased her), she commented after he departed, stating that he had "wandering eyes". I had known him for a few years then, and boy, was she ever correct, as with all things. Although he is such a dear man, he is the BIGGEST PERV on earth, bad boy...the stories are utterly unbelievable...

Anyway, he was always trying to get me, and I have much to do with why he finally relocated to West Florida. Upon learning of his relocation, I called the Archbishop, explaining that my dear friend had fallen away from the Catholic faith, and had been attending some non-denominational church, prior to the move. Therefore, the dear man had a fit, when he learned I had called the Archbishop to his home, because there was absolutely nothing he could do about it, LOL!!

12. Obeyville

Obeyville Well-Known Member

Nov 7, 2016
    Why is everyone in FL half retarded?
    HeavyFlo, what the fvck are you smoking?

13. fl.surfdog

Dec 6, 2010
    You meant to say half are mentally challenged.

14. kidde rocque

kidde rocque Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2016
    This focking guy is wack on bath salts. Just un-focking-believable.

15. SloFlo

SloFlo Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2016
    Nothing, but I love that little pet name, because I have always dreamed of being a fat American, even though it will never happen.

That half would be the Yankees having rudely relocated to Florida.

16. Obeyville

Obeyville Well-Known Member

Nov 7, 2016
    I don't believe you, post some pictures

17. Zippy

Zippy Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2007
    God speaks through nature, it's beauty are his words. Your description is redundant and insulting to message the sunrise speaks.

18. Valhallalla

Jan 24, 2013
    Flo, since you're apparently not gonna be Lance at all today can you tell us more aboot Mr Big?

19. Ronnie Mund

Ronnie Mund Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2012
    I bet Wayne's wife has a huge vagina.

20. fl.surfdog

Dec 6, 2010
    Well yeah, after 10 kids, I'm sure. Sides haven't been hit in years