Just got back into bodyboarding after tweenty years break. Made some cool gopro vids

Discussion in 'Global Bodyboarding Talk' started by ell198679, Jan 14, 2017.

1. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    Accurate, in your case towel wiper

2. nopantsLance

nopantsLance Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2016
    Hey Elliot

nudes.jpg

current, ex or nex

3. BassMon2

BassMon2 Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2015
    Man, i love it when dudes come on here and get all bent out of shape when an intro thread is requested. I mean hell, a intro thread is a nice start...but it's kinda a joke at this point when we ask. What's really funny is when Betty is the one who asks and dude responds like Betty is some aggro locals only meat head. Which we all know couldn't be further from the truth. Really is funny man. People get upset so easily hahaha.

By the way, this ain't directed at you elliott. It's directed at whoever responded to Betty. You seem like a good sport. Welcome

4. Valhallalla

Valhallalla Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2013
    You obviously have not surfed at Betty's secret inlet spot. Her "crew" that she always mentions is rather menacing. You have heard of Da Hui? Yeah, it's kinda like that.

5. Zeroevol

Zeroevol Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2009
    Bwahahaha, now I am picturing an older woman surfing heckling some non local.

6. RDB

RDB Active Member

Dec 17, 2016
    Spot on!!!

7. Iggy

Iggy Well-Known Member

Jun 14, 2014
    What you say about Betty might be true, but does she have a clubhouse?

8. kidde rocque

kidde rocque Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2016
    Yeah, it's that big rock structure at the bottom of the cliff right in front of the peak.

Word is that Betty and The Boys are holding it down like champs over there. No leashes allowed.

9. The Incorrigible Steel Burrito VII

The Incorrigible Steel Burrito VII Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2014
    Surfing is not a hobby. It's a sickness for some. And when you're fighting your work schedule, your life commitments, and time, a ****ty outlook arises: 52 weekends a year + 120 days to get in a session after 5pm due to sunlight = 150 on average days to surf per year, then consider its rarely firing, and my knees and back aren't gonna be firing forever--- so when some spike horn paddles out and "sup bro"'s me, I'm not feeling it. He's cutting into my odds!

I feel the intro threade is a good test of character. Show us what you're worth, see if you can take a beating, and it's a general opportunity for us all to get some aggro out, lord of the flies style. It's tradition. Like apple pie and baseball and sexual assault on college campus.

Eliot. Your videos are horrible. How did you manage to fall off of a bodyboard? You didn't make it out of any of those barrels. You might consider staying under water for a few extra minutes.

Here are some pointers:

1. My bulldog licks my cats arshol and the cat likes it. A lot.

2. My other kitten breastfeeds from the same bulldog. No milk comes out but I swear she did yield a little at one point.

3. Post a picture of your wife or girlfriend.

10. Banned for being awesome

Banned for being awesome Well-Known Member

Feb 17, 2012
    Red Dog,

A crash course on this forum:

1. Please don't kill yourself
    2. Average age is 74, I am the only one under 50
    3. 97% of those that post do so at work and need to be fired
    4. Frost can't swim
    5. Yankee is very grumpy (like all the time)
    6. Barry seems to have chilled out lately
    7. I was once married to Betty
    8. Kiddie R is on welfare
    9. People from the south rule this forum

11. rcarter

rcarter Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2009
    He's describing you sh!t sucker. You take your surfing "hobby" way to seriously, you are the douche who talked about how a lesser surfer needed to stay off your wave while you rip and shred it up. So agro and badass, but you're still a d!ck sucker for sure.

12. LazyE

LazyE Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2014
    Goode band name!

13. LazyE

LazyE Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2014
    speed bumps with attitude.

don't get yer flippers in a wad. don't be a d*ck in the water and most surfers will leave you be. Just stay outta my way! least your sh*t get tossed in the water!

14. LBCrew

LBCrew Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2009
    Why do any of us take surfing so seriously? I mean... it doesn't add anything significant to the world, it won't make us any more money, doesn't help us in any concrete way... in fact, might even work against us in our insatiable quest for wealth and recognition. It's really... only... the entire meaning of our lives. WTF... let's all just get over it.

15. red dog

red dog Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2015
    right on! this is cliche but I'm the best surfer! when it comes to skills and hitting the lip! can only do this when I mind surf! I suck real bad but I'm always smiling. I'm always respectful and know how to act, it helps that I'm 220lbs! that doesn't help my surfing but most leave me alone!

Last edited: Jan 16, 2017
  16. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    The only part about surfing I take seriously is the fact that I set a goal of relocating and living the dream of being by the coast and being able to surf daily should there be waves nearly 20 years ago. I never had a clear vision for my life until I committed to surfing as a lifestyle. I wanted my whole life to be built around it. It meant and means that much to me, it's more than just a hobby to me, it's how I connect myself with earth / god. It's what keeps me healthy minded.

I worked towards this goal for nearly 20 years and I finally achieved it after many trials and tribulations along the way. For some being by the coast is a given, they were born there, or was from money or had good circumstances and the ability to see the ocean every day. That wasn't me. It took a lot of hard work, sacrifice, patients, and a dream.

I was broke for a long time after I moved out at 18 and made some bad decisions that set me back financially and it took until my 30's to clean it all up and be able to move on with my life. So to me, it's about the journey and what I have gone through to get here that makes surfing so important to me and is why I may seem to "take it seriously" at times, but I assure you, when i'm out there i'm having the time of my life.

17. LBCrew

LBCrew Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2009
    D-SUP... I totally hear you, brother. What I was trying to do is point out the irony of how this silly little "hobby" of ours is so important to our lives... on a deeper level than money or public recognition, which are the driving force and the meaning of life for most of modern America. Selfies and youtube channels and blogs and all the other self indulgent, self important things we measure ourselves by, and the illusion of becoming rich so we can live like rock stars, are the motivation for the rest of the world... while all we want are some tasty waves and a cool buzz. I guess that makes us morons...

But it's how we make meaning of our lives... and we really just can't help it.

18. Valhallalla

Valhallalla Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2013
    They do in fact have a clubhouse. It is where they go to hang out and drink beer. They also use it to launch rocks and other projectiles at hapless strangers walking out the path to their break. While there have been complaints aboot 'The Betties' behavioure and even talk of tearing down 'the fort', nothing ever is done as they seem to have the St Lucie sheriff's office in their back pocket.

19. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    Right on, I think understood what you meant. I was more broadcasting my thoughts to those who don't understand why surfing could be so important to someone and why we might "take it seriously" at times. Everybody's reasons are probably a little different but I suspect there are others who may have a similar story.

20. ell198679

ell198679 Member

Jan 14, 2017
    I feel the intro threade is a good test of character. Show us what you're worth, see if you can take a beating, and it's a general opportunity for us all to get some aggro out, lord of the flies style. It's tradition. Like apple pie and baseball and sexual assault on college campus.

Eliot. Your videos are horrible. How did you manage to fall off of a bodyboard? You didn't make it out of any of those barrels. You might consider staying under water for a few extra minutes.

Here are some pointers:

1. My bulldog licks my cats arshol and the cat likes it. A lot.

2. My other kitten breastfeeds from the same bulldog. No milk comes out but I swear she did yield a little at one point.

3. Post a picture of your wife or girlfriend.[/QUOTE] Do you expect the board to sprout rockets and launch out of a close out ?The broad needed wax . I just started editing videos like a week ago. Why are you talking about character when you obviously have none?