Inauguration Day

Discussion in 'Non Surf Related' started by archy 2.0, Jan 17, 2017.

1. archy 2.0

archy 2.0 Well-Known Member

Jul 5, 2012
    The Commies have alot planned to disrupt the inauguration of the 45th POTUS.
    All evidence has been given to the FBI but I doubt anything will be done to stop them.
    [video=youtube;xIjbkYLI1nY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIjbkYLI1nY[/video]

2. Zippy

Zippy Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2007
    My god, what's wrong with these morons. Look at those dudes, what has happened to our youth?

3. kidde rocque

kidde rocque Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2016
    There's not one person in any of those rooms that look like they could win a fight against a grade school girl.

"Clusterfvck"? Lol. They'll get dragged away in a fetal position.

If those manbun pussies actually believe that they'll outsmart and confuse the hoards of state, local and Federal agencies on their own turf, they're gonna have to reassess their claims of being "well-educated".

4. The Incorrigible Steel Burrito VII

The Incorrigible Steel Burrito VII Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2014
    Precursor: I'm not a democrat, I didn't vote for HRC or Obama (the second time around), and I'm smarter than most of you.

Just a little push back here: the conservative right blockaded Obama at every political front for 8 years, so this is a mildly appropriate symbolic gesture.

If you guys honestly truly don't have a teeny weeny little bit of "oh snap what did we just do" after electing a fetish friendly billionaire reality tv star, you're slightly disengaged from and underestimating of the political process.

Compliance is extremely unamerican. This is exactly what America is all about. Of course, so is firing into crowds of protesters--- especially if they're not caucasians. I think this crowd will be pretty safe on the whole. If they were Native Americans, I think there is a statute that any group of more than 5 is considered a rebellion and needs to be fired upon. You know because baseball and apple pie.

A statistic that's probably true: less than 1% of all people that listen to Bad Religion voted for Trump. 0.00% of people who listen to Roger Waters voted for Donald Trump.

I'll be psyched if trump reinvigorates the manufacturing sector without transferring the burden to tax payers. But this guy ain't your messiah.

5. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

I hope there are riots--makes TV watching interesting, better then, than NETFLIX which now sucks as bad as others.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2017
  6. smitty517

smitty517 Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2008
    The process was followed and a winner was chosen. You don't get to be lawless just because you don't like the results.

I am sick of your argument, "the republicans blocked Obama for 8 years". They didn't do it for fun, they did it because they disagree with policy.

Trump has been in office for 0 days. Has not submitted a single policy for which to judge.

All of this is crybaby actions from people who didn't get what they want.

Keep pushing, people (not the government) will fight back.

7. frost

frost Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2014
    no ones going to the inaug anyway..radio city rockettes and some old has been country group...jeez just play a benny goodman record and swear the dictotor in

8. archy 2.0

archy 2.0 Well-Known Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Difference is this isn't political blockage or mere protests. They're talking about shutting down the subway, blocking bridges and roads, and physical violence.

9. Vladimir Putin

Vladimir Putin Member

Jan 17, 2017
    I do not plan to attend the inauguration.

10. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

That would be cool. Then we can have law enforcement shoot to kill, seeing as how those are vital lifelines for a nation!! Let the good times roll!!! Back to the 60s!!

11. seldom seen

seldom seen Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2012
    #DawnPatrolStandUpPaddlebort

12. nopantsLance

nopantsLance Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2016
    stop.jpg

13. sigmund

sigmund Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2015
    And we all suffered because of it. Of course they didn't agree with his policies, but there's this thing called compromise where opposing sides sit down together and each give up some ground, and pass legislation that benefits us. They've been doing it in congress for 200 years.

14. sigmund

sigmund Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2015
  15. Vladimir Putin

Vladimir Putin Member

Jan 17, 2017
    Your new president knows all about "compromise" but by a different definition of the word.

16. frost

frost Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2014
    in the whole scheme of things presidents don't really matter to a lot of people...I go about 95% of my life and obama didn't impact any of it that im aware of other than the healthcare costs....trump wont be at my local break...trump wont be at my cookout..he wont be at my job and he wont be in my house..so unless he does something really cracked that would affect my children for the future..he will be gone just like theothers ina few years

17. JohnnyCornstarch

JohnnyCornstarch Well-Known Member

Feb 24, 2015
    Yes! I watched ferguson non stop, great content.

18. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    lol

19. backside hack

backside hack Well-Known Member

Apr 4, 2012
    Didn't Obama have a majority of Dems in Congress for the first 2 years? Got his "Stimulus Package" passed. So forget blockage for all 8 years.

That leaves Obama with blockage for 6 years where the american people elected Republicans to stop Obama. The elected will of the people. Tea Party...etc..etc.

Trump being an independent has a tough road ahead to get things done. He does however have the bully pulpit (Twitter) to get the necessary RHINO/Neo-Cons in line. Paul Ryan...i'm talking bout you.

Trump, for all his 'non-presidential' attributes is really acting like a true executive since being elected. Not giving a sh!t about people's feelings or the media's in the name of ....getting sh!t done. Obama said, "what does Trump have some magic wand to bring jobs back to the US?" No Barry it's not a magic wand it's called having a clue, being a negotiator......AND most of all, not being a bought and sold puppet like every other president in modern times!

He's been making Obama look like a lazy, ineffective minor league hack. Lazy...that's a word you won't here used to describe Obama. Possibly the laziest president in history...taking lessons from DeBlasio (NYC Mayor). Calling a black guy lazy is "racist" ...even if it's true.