OCMD TOW-INS Right NOW!

Discussion in 'Mid Atlantic' started by xgen70, Oct 29, 2012.

1. Turk182

Turk182 Well-Known Member

Jan 26, 2017
    [video=youtube;WEe-3BmfXF0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEe-3BmfXF0[/video]

vids sick! music sucks. mute it and watch again to this

2. PA_KOOK

PA_KOOK Well-Known Member

Apr 4, 2016
    I hope Colin pops your shoulder out.

3. Clownface

Clownface Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2017
    Mark Foo surfed SS IR and loved it, compared it to Off The Wall because of the backwash. That place pumps when it's on but Colin will always have a jetski out there it's BS. Watch Vince surf IR it's beautiful. Colin surfs the place like a lump of coal. Me I'm scared sh*tless of the place when it turns on, you can find me in the spot OCMD

4. Turk182

Jan 26, 2017
    couldn't care less what they do. if they showed up at my break I'd ask if I get a couple.

5. Clownface

Jan 24, 2017
    If we go we go but I will never swing first MD has no self defense law so it's a sticky situation. I'm Flupsing mad at that goober

6. Clownface

Jan 24, 2017
    I'm ready for this sh*t f*ck jet skis on the EC

7. Clownface

Jan 24, 2017
    We can put gloves on and stream the fight on SI. That's a call out Colin you ready throw hands

8. Zeroevol

Zeroevol Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2009
    Clownface Killa, punctuation!!! Are you saying you are ready for skis or are you saying you are ready to fight and F skis on the EC?

9. Clownface

Jan 24, 2017
    Step off Clowns all think alike, you're a group of P*ssys

10. Clownface

Jan 24, 2017
    It's official I challenge Colin to put gloves on and come see me. We will video tape it and stream it on SI

11. Zeroevol

Zeroevol Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2009
    HELL YEAH, now we're talkin! Why gloves, if you are going to get down, just get down!

12. PA_KOOK

Apr 4, 2016
  13. Clownface

Jan 24, 2017
    It's an official call out, I'll go bare hands, I got alot of pent up anger, would be nice to let it out

14. Turk182

Jan 26, 2017
    Wow. You don't show it...a lot

15. PA_KOOK

Apr 4, 2016
    [​IMG]

16. Clownface

Jan 24, 2017
    This jetski stuff has to end now.

17. Clownface

Jan 24, 2017
    Maybe Hurley will sponsor a bare knuckle boxing match. If anybody knows any surf companies who will sponsor me for the fight. Bet we get 1 million views. We will have the back drop at the inlet; nice view

Last edited: Jan 30, 2017
  18. Clownface

Jan 24, 2017
    Just got a call back from Body Glove they said they will sponsor me for the fight. I'm going to paint Body Glove on my chest

19. cepriano

cepriano Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2012
    I guess I never posted in this thread since I had no phookin power!!!thanks sandy

that would of been awesome to see that live,them guys towing.first off clownface,oteezy and whoever else.next time theres a hurricane,a state of emergency.go out with ur gopro and show us how its done.and not no tropical storm,u go out when theres 20' plus waves.

lol oh they do bigger stuff in Hawaii and cali.yes on a 22nd period with light offshores,not a 8 second period with 80mph offshores.wow lol,im glad I read the entire thread,i havnt had this much fun on here in a while

[video=youtube;wa-haXuX_GY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wa-haXuX_GY[/video]

20. Clownface

Jan 24, 2017
    Going out during Sandy in OCMD was stupid. But once again that happens 1 time every decade. The lower slow douch canoe crew goes out regularly on the best days out of the year, all while there are Decatur kids paddling in. Step offs are retarded and Colin is making EC surfers look like clowns

Last edited: Jan 30, 2017