Wilderness PR Under Threat!!

Discussion in 'Global Surf Talk' started by archy 2.0, Nov 17, 2016.

1. tropic surfer

tropic surfer Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2011
    Yes!
    (you want me to break OPSEC?)
    (you're close!)

2. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    Not necessary, just curious. I often wonder what area I would choose if we moved there lol

3. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

For you....I would suggest "La Perla", in San Juan...you will love it!!
    All the smack, weed you want. Transvestites all around you. Muggers, cut-throats, addicts....as yes, the best San Juan has to offer!!!
    <grin>

4. tropic surfer

Dec 7, 2011
    Dawn Patrol, was it you that said back when you joined this forum that we'd be interested to know who you are in real life?
    I'll tell you where I live if you tell us who you are...(if I'm right about that)..

Tell you anyway. In the hills between Aguada and Anasco.
    You can find great places for good prices but you need to choose very carefully so your house isn't broken into while you're at the beach.
    Hard to say in as few words as possible, but you either want a fortress of solitude, or a place where you know your neighbors and have a good relationship with them.
    We have a little of both. We hired a few locals for house and farm work and in return we have peace of mind.
    Not flaunting anything, driving the same car the whole time, and when possible, you let them know discreetly (if it comes up) that you get one check a month. Not rich by any means. The rich gringos live in Rincon...works for us anyway.

5. tropic surfer

Dec 7, 2011
    Hey Barry, I hear La Perla is very well organized. You can get what you want and you won't get killed doing it.
    The gangs and the bosses figgered out it was bad for business, lol.

6. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    Lol Yeah sounds like paradise lol
    That's cool dude, sounds like a good recipe. Nah, that wasn't me btw, not sure who said that. I'm just a regular dude, nobody you would know. Small world though so you never know.

7. ChavezyChavez

ChavezyChavez Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2011
    I believe he is talking about Emass. Emass said that

8. kidde rocque

kidde rocque Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2016
    Well, we haven't heard from Emass in awhile...so I'm guessing that he's probably Aaron Hernandez IRL

9. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    That would make more sense.

10. tropic surfer

Dec 7, 2011
    kidde rocque, Aaron Hernandez, good one! :)

11. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

I know exactly which hills those are. Nice area, lots of land for sale up in those hills. There is one spot nearer the Anasco side, actually closer to Tres Palmas area, both my wife and I really loved the property. Almost bought it 2-3 years ago, but we opted to own only one home, the one we are in now. Should we decide to stay a couple of months over winter, we could always just rent. Neither my wife or I like to "own" lots of things; keeps life simple. I have wittled down my surfboards to 8. I need to get rid of 4 more, but I ll be damn if I can decide which 4 need to go!!
    Oh, and btw, guys, remember I said I was done going to PR?? Well, now wife suggest we go there in December, on our return from 2 weeks in France. Gotta love this lady....just gotta love her......been together 46 years now, since we were kids.

12. archy 2.0

archy 2.0 Well-Known Member

Jul 5, 2012
    You're a lucky man Barry.
    Hard to find a beautiful woman these days that isn't fuked in he head.

13. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    +1

14. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

Thank you. I would be dead now if not for her (drugs and alcohol).

15. kidde rocque

kidde rocque Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2016
    ...or anywhere else, for that matter.